Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collaborate to Promote Mathis' Ideas Better

4 posters

Go down

Collaborate to Promote Mathis' Ideas Better Empty Collaborate to Promote Mathis' Ideas Better

Post by Lloydd Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:44 pm

Whittled Down List

Do you all agree with this? Or what do yous favor? Are these the best papers for supporting #8:http://milesmathis.com/charge.html and http://milesmathis.com/alt.pdf?
First 8 Points to Support/Promote (in order of priority)
8. (8) Photon emission by matter is the cause of electrical repulsion and electric current.
4. (7) Photon spin causes magnetic effects.
2. (6) The sine wave is the path of photon travel, instead of a straight line path.
5. (7) Photon spins can stack, somewhat like gyroscopic motions.
17. (7) Particles within neutral matter circulate charge in streams from particle to particle.
25. (6) The cause of nebular accretion.
28. (6) Gravity is caused by universal spin.
29. (8) The charge field prevents the atmosphere from collapsing.

Hi Folks.

Thanks for the Welcome back. How about another Project?

I started discussing ideas on improving science on the TB forum lately and the discussers have the idea that there should be a handy public list of Obervations available, so they and scientists can work with actual data and other observations, instead of mostly with theory and assumptions. I started talking about maybe making an Encyclopedia of Observations. Charles Chandler is still wanting to make his site available for that too. He wants to have science papers divided into Observations and Theory. In the mean time I'd like to get started on collecting observations/data.

Any Observations/Data is welcome, but I suggest concentrating mainly on seemingly IMPORTANT OBSERVATIONS/DATA, especially that which is LESS WELL-KNOWN, such as that which supports promising alternative science theories, especially ASTRONOMY, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY & GEOPHYSICS.

How about it?

Last edited by Lloydd on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lloydd

Back to top Go down

Collaborate to Promote Mathis' Ideas Better Empty Photon Mass & Matter

Post by Lloydd Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:50 pm

Some of you folks have seen these, but they're worth posting here as observations. However, I should edit this so it shows the actual observations, instead of bare descriptions and URLs.

Proof of Photon Mass and Sinewave Motion
http://file.scirp.org/Html/13-7502184_55832.htm#t1
nsagarwal@gmail.com

This http://phys.org/news/2013-09-scientists-never-before-seen.html says matter can be formed from photons.

PHYSICS WITH PHOTONS OF NON-ZERO REST MASS
C. Marchal
http://web.ihep.su/library/pubs/tconf05/ps/c4-2.pdf
These redshifts  require both a non-zero rest mass of photons and the presence of a very large quantity of “slow photons” with a velocity smaller than 280 000 km/s. ... The anisotropy of Hubble constant is larger in the directions of heavy concentrations of matter.

Lloydd

Back to top Go down

Collaborate to Promote Mathis' Ideas Better Empty Re: Collaborate to Promote Mathis' Ideas Better

Post by LongtimeAirman Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:44 pm

Lloyd,

Toward Better Scientific Social Media. I just read you post, "Chris Reeve's et al Ideas to Improve Science Discourse " http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16016#p108686. It's quite a vision.

Amassing a new scientific community forum based on democratic review is an incredible idea. That’s not a judgement, just amazement. I like it. It sounds like you have a perfect idea whose time has come. QDL is a perfect base for it, and Charles is enthusiastic. Just remember, as if you didn’t know, in the end, democracy and science are incompatible. Science invariably losses ...

I know you can do it. As proof, I’ve never encountered anything comparable to your methodology in structuring documents into sentences with which to exam an issue. It’s neat, I call it Lloyd mode - but most people don’t seem to have the time or interest to follow up. It’s difficult and insightful. Coming up with a new form of communication is a real accomplishment. Turning it into a voting structure makes sense.

A new Project? What are you asking for? Observations? Data?

If you are asking me to provide thoughtful review and justifiable ballots as part of a supposedly learned community, well then, thanks, I’d be delighted. Otherwise, I can't see myself working at QDL.

Since I haven't already said so - thanks for getting us here Lloyd.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Collaborate to Promote Mathis' Ideas Better Empty Re: Collaborate to Promote Mathis' Ideas Better

Post by Lloydd Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:20 am

I changed my username a little, because I didn't remember my username for here the other day when I first got back.

LTA, thanks for the encouragement. I'm hoping QDL will permit win-win consensus, instead of conventional authoritarian science consensus. Win-win means finding process etc that all sides agree on basically. Yes, I'd appreciate your reviews and ballots. I'll try to elaborate on ideas now.

Groups often benefit from having clear goals. So I've been trying to define what our goals could be at QDL, as well as here. At QDL the goal could perhaps be to have a popular platform for science enthusiasts to learn promising alternative science, or to collaborate on science projects, or to compile a Library of Science Knowledge. An Encyclopedia of Important Lesser-Known Facts seems likely to be a good start for the Library.

The goal for this group and the forum here could be to critique Miles' main physics and astronomy papers and do research to test his theories. And then an additional goal could be to promote our findings and Miles' findings. QDL can be a place to help do both, the research and promoting the findings.

But for now, I think it would be good to start with collecting all of the most important lesser-known facts, i.e. Observations and Data, related to Miles' papers.

Can all of you here share with us which papers, or which facts, you think are most important? It seems that Miles probably thinks the most important topics are described in his paper, ELEVEN BIG QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE FOR THE STANDARD MODEL, at http://milesmathis.com/quest.html. Here are my Titles for the Questions:
1) PLANETS RESONANCE VS GRAVITY
2) MOONS VS ROCHE LIMITS
3) MUON TIME DILATION VS LENGTH CONTRACTION
4) ORBITS = GRAVITY VS VELOCITY VS WHAT?
5) PLANET PERTURBATION TORQUE SOURCE
6) LOGIC OF BORROWING FROM VACUUM
7) CHARGE MECHANICS VS VIRTUAL PHOTONS
8) WHAT RULES FOR VIRTUAL PARTICLES?
9) MOVING MASS OF THE PHOTON
10) GRAVITATING OBJECT'S MOTION SOURCE
11) SOURCE OF NEGATIVE TIDE ON FRONT OF MOON

Here are the 35 points in Miles' papers that I thought were among the most important. I rated them from 0 to 9, with 9 meaning most probable. These are mostly theories rather than observations, but the facts that support these theories are what seem to be most important, and we can look up the facts. I may try to whittle the number down later, so there'll be fewer facts to look up at first.

35 of Mathis' Important Points
1. (8) The "aether", if it exists, consists of photons.
2. (6) The sine wave is the path of photon travel, instead of a straight line path.
3. (9) There is no action at a distance, or "attraction", only repulsion, such as by photon collisions.
6. (5) Stacked spins increase mass or mass equivalence and sufficient stacks build matter.
7. (6) All matter takes in photons and emits them.
8. (8) This photon emission is the cause of electrical repulsion and electric current.
9. (8) Photon emission is called charge, charge fields and charge streams.
10. (7) Matter emits photons in charge streams.
11. (8) Protons emit the most charge.
12. (7) Protons take in charge polarly and emit it equatorially.
13. (7) Neutrons take in and emit charge polarly.
14. (9) All matter particles spin. All atoms spin. Unbalanced spin results in atoms breaking up.
15. (8) Neutrons and neutral matter take in and emit very little charge, but keep recycling charge within themselves.
16. (8) Electrons, protons and other ions immediately reemit all the charge that enters them.
17. (7) Particles within neutral matter circulate charge in streams from particle to particle.
18. (6) Why osmium is the densest element.
19. (7) Why planetary axes are tilted as they are.
20. (8) The charge field, solar wind etc move comet tails.
21. (7) Why retrograde bodies are brighter.
22. (4) Why planetary poles are cold.
23. (4) The cause of continental drift.
24. (4) The cause of ice ages.
26. (5) The cause of tides.
27. (1) Gravity is caused by accelerating matter expansion.
30. (7) The rainbow is a reflection of the Sun.
31. (8) Miles' calculus and corrections of physics equations etc.
32. (6) Large and small planets' orbits unstable.
33. (3) Moon's near side smoothed out by Earth's charge field.
34. (7) Trojan asteroids are kept at bay by Jupiter's charge field.
35. (6) Cause of magnetic fields.

Which of those do you all think would be most worth promoting?

Lloydd

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydd Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Whittled Down List

Do you all agree with this? Or what do yous favor? Are these the best papers for supporting #8:http://milesmathis.com/charge.html and http://milesmathis.com/alt.pdf?
First 8 Points to Support/Promote (in order of priority)
8. (8) Photon emission by matter is the cause of electrical repulsion and electric current.

Next 8 Points Maybe
1. (8) The "aether", if it exists, consists of photons.
3. (9) There is no action at a distance, or "attraction", only repulsion, such as by photon collisions.
6. (5) Stacked spins increase mass or mass equivalence and sufficient stacks build matter.
7. (6) All matter takes in photons and emits them.
10. (7) Matter emits photons in charge streams.
15. (8) Neutrons and neutral matter take in and emit very little charge, but keep recycling charge within themselves.
21. (7) Why retrograde bodies are brighter.
22. (4) Why planetary poles are cold.

Lloydd

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydd Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:20 pm

We're trying to develop a better means of collaboration on science etc. And Etherpads seem promising for that (like Google Docs). Charles and I tried out one last night at http://meetingwords.com/AO21VXSROJ. We tried another one at Titanpad, but it kept disconnecting. The one at Meetingwords worked quite a bit better. Right now I have material on Catastrophism posted there, which I hope some of the TB forum members will discuss within a few days. I guess I should make one for this group too. Okay, I just started one at http://meetingwords.com/5bKB3B2qf1.

Are any of you able and willing to collaborate there? If so, what day and time do you prefer? It's okay if we can't all meet there at the same time, as long as at least 2 of us can be there.

I'll repost the link: http://meetingwords.com/5bKB3B2qf1.

Hey folks, here's a questionnaire to make it easier to decide which ideas to promote: http://goo.gl/forms/KGxC31aJVq

(So far, one person wants to discuss at the Etherpad linked above this weekend in the afternoon or evening.)

Last edited by Lloydd on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lloydd

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Lloyd’s list of important facts described in Miles Mathis paper. ELEVEN BIG QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE FOR THE STANDARD MODEL, at http://milesmathis.com/quest.html. Here are Lloyd’s Titles for Ranking.
Longtime Airman ranking - (LN - #)  ranking.
Relative importance of title/items. Higher numbers indicate more “importance”.
1. (LN - 2)  PLANETS RESONANCE VS GRAVITY
2. (LN - 4) MOONS VS ROCHE LIMITS
3. (LN - 5)  MUON TIME DILATION VS LENGTH CONTRACTION
4. (LN - 5 ORBITS = GRAVITY VS VELOCITY VS WHAT?
5. (LN - 4) PLANET PERTURBATION TORQUE SOURCE
6. (LN - 2) LOGIC OF BORROWING FROM VACUUM
7. (LN - 9) CHARGE MECHANICS VS VIRTUAL PHOTONS
8. (LN - 1) WHAT RULES FOR VIRTUAL PARTICLES?
9. (LN - 8) MOVING MASS OF THE PHOTON
10. (LN - 3) GRAVITATING OBJECT'S MOTION SOURCE
11. (LN - 5) SOURCE OF NEGATIVE TIDE ON FRONT OF MOON
LN Comment 1. The discussion in the ELEVEN BIG QUESTIONS paper doesn’t represent the most important facts about Miles’ Charge Field. Instead, they are a list of cosmology problems that mainstream cannot answer honestly, but Miles can.

35 Lloyd’s 35 Most Important items of Mathis’ Unified Field Theory
Lloyd ranking - (LD - #)/Longtime Airman ranking - (LN - #)  
1. (LD - 8)/(LN - 9)  The "aether", if it exists, consists of photons.
2. (LD - 6)/(LN - 7)  The sine wave is the path of photon travel, instead of a straight line path.
3. (LD - 9)/(LN - 9)  There is no action at a distance, or "attraction", only repulsion, such as by photon collisions.
4. (LD - 7)/(LN - 9)  Photon spin causes magnetic effects.
5. (LD - 7)/(LN - 8)  Photon spins can stack, somewhat like gyroscopic motions.
6. (LD - 5)/(LN - 7)  Stacked spins increase mass or mass equivalence and sufficient stacks build matter.
7. (LD - 6)/(LN - 9)  All matter takes in photons and emits them.
8. (LD - 8)/(LN - 7)  This photon emission is the cause of electrical repulsion and electric current.
9. (LD - 8)/(LN - 8)  Photon emission is called charge, charge fields and charge streams.
10. (LD - 7)/(LN - 7)  Matter emits photons in charge streams.
11. (LD - 8)/(LN - 5)  Protons emit the most charge.
12. (LD - 7)/(LN - 6)  Protons take in charge polarly and emit it equatorialy.
13. (LD - 7)/(LN - 6)  Neutrons take in and emit charge polarly.
14. (LD - 9)/(LN - 6)  All matter particles spin. All atoms spin. Unbalanced spin results in atoms breaking up.
15. (LD - 8)/(LN - 5)  Neutrons and neutral matter take in and emit very little charge, but keep recycling charge within themselves.
16. (LD - 8)/(LN - X)  Electrons, protons and other ions immediately re-emit all the charge that enters them.
17. (LD - 7)/(LN - X)  Particles within neutral matter circulate charge in streams from particle to particle.
18. (LD - 6)/(LN - 5  Why osmium is the densest element.
19. (LD - 7)/(LN - 8)  Why planetary axes are tilted as they are.
20. (LD - 8)/(LN - 8)  The charge field, solar wind etc move comet tails.
21. (LD - 7)/(LN - 6)  Why retrograde bodies are brighter.
22. (LD - 4)/(LN - 3)  Why planetary poles are cold.
23. (LD - 4)/(LN - 1)  The cause of continental drift.
24. (LD - 4)/(LN - 5)  The cause of ice ages.
25. (LD - 6)/(LN - 4)  The cause of nebular accretion.
26. (LD - 5)/(LN - 9)  The cause of tides.
27. (LD - 1)/(LN - 7)  Gravity is caused by accelerating matter expansion.
28. (LD - 6)/(LN - 3)  Gravity is caused by universal spin.
29. (LD - 8)/(LN - 7)  The charge field prevents the atmosphere from collapsing.
30. (LD - 7)/(LN - 6)  The rainbow is a reflection of the Sun. (Recommend changing reflection to projection)
31. (LD - 8)/(LN - 9)  Miles' calculus and corrections of physics equations etc.
32. (LD – 6)/(LN - 8) Large and small planets' orbits unstable. (Recommend changing to: Large planets below the orbit of smaller planets are unstable.)
33. (LD - 3)/(LN - 6)  Moon's near side smoothed out by Earth's charge field.
34. (LD - 7)/(LN - X)  Trojan asteroids are kept at bay by Jupiter's charge field.
35. (LD - 6)/(LN - 9)  Cause of magnetic fields.

LN Comment 1.  Statement 16. Disagree. The statement is too loose a statement. Recommend changing to: Electrons, protons and other ions constantly recycle photons.

LN Comment 2.  Statement 17. Disagree. “Particles within neutral matter circulate charge in streams from particle to particle”. I probably don’t understand your interpretation here”.  What particles in what neutral matter? Neutrons channelize photons, and these charge streams are present in nuclear structures. Too ambiguous. You have already covered this point in 13. Recommend deleting.

LN Comment 3.  Statement 34. Disagree.   Recommend changing to: Trojan asteroids are kept at bay by the balance of Jupiter's charge and gravity fields.

Recommend adding:

36. Photons are real. They have radius and spin.

37. There are no points or infinitesimals. Calculus needs to be based on constant differentials.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Generally, these titles are fragments - susceptible to confusion, misunderstanding and extended discussions. Being familiar with Miles’ work, while I may essentially misunderstand any of the above, I can readily interpret them. Of course we all have different understandings.

A core document listing the “definitions” of these statements should accompany any rank list. These definitions need to be developed. Like my desire for a glossary way back when. I realized that trying to create a traditional glossary would be static, unnecessary, and a general waste of time, as long as the source documentation was word-searchable or linked in some user-friendly fashion. Since Miles has a lot of pdf and some html files, I don’t know how to do a word search of the papers on his site. Unless I’m sadly mistaken, this is what Nevyn is working on, as he describes on his Miles Mathis - Funhouse Mirror Posting. https://milesmathis.forumotion.com/t141-miles-mathis-fun-house-mirror

It took me two or three days to get back to you. My main interest right now is a Three.js. course at https://www.udacity.com/me#! Also, there's boids. Oh DE D'oh

Last edited by LongtimeAirman on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydd Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:45 pm

How to Word Search MM's Papers
LTA said:  Since Miles has a lot of pdf and some html files, I don’t know how to do a word search of the papers on his site.
To do that you can use Google or Bing etc and type: site:milesmathis.com word1
Then hit the Enter key, or click the circle thing at the end of the text box.
To do a phrase search type: site:milesmathis.com "word1 word2"
If you don't use the quotes, it'll search for each of the two words individually.
See?

Last edited by Lloydd on Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

Lloydd

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Thanks, Lloyd, I'm glad I'm still learning.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:14 am

Lloyd, OK, I answered the questionnaire. Is it a sort of a test case? Process versus product? I gave feedback/criticism of the points above, but you've already forged ahead. I don't suppose I could ever keep up with you.  

I won't be able to attend on Saturday. If anyone is anxious to discuss Miles' work I hope you would direct them to us.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydd Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi LTA. I did read your evaluations of my 35 points and of Miles' extra ten points, but I don't need those evaluations yet for this project. I posted them to show what we could perhaps start with for ideas. But I picked 16 from the list to consider as starters and then I picked 8 of those as possibly the best of the best. Then I made the questionnaire to help prep for the online conference, using those 8, plus a link to the entire 35 + 10, in case anyone likes some of those better. You and S.O. picked 4 more of those.

So now I have 10 points listed on the Etherpad. I show 5 of those as having gotten more than 1 vote, and, if the vote doesn't change much by tomorrow, I'll suggest that we discuss those 5 points tomorrow and Sunday. I have a question listed after each point that I hope will help stimulate or focus discussion.

So thanks much for doing the evaluations and for answering the questionnaire. I think the evaluations will be helpful a little further along. Sorry, if you can't make it tomorrow. I hope you can attend Sunday at 11:30 am your time. If you favor a different time, let me know.

I'll repost the announcement after this.

I also give links to this forum on the Miles Mathis Revolution Facebook page sometimes.

Last edited by Lloydd on Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lloydd

Back to top Go down

Collaborate to Promote Mathis' Ideas Better Empty Online Conference 2 Days: Saturday and Sunday

Post by Lloydd Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:03 pm

Can everyone fill out this brief questionnaire to make it easier to decide
which MM ideas to promote> http://goo.gl/forms/KGxC31aJVq?

Online Conference Saturday & Sunday
(About 1 Hour Each)

Saturday at 10 AM Pacific Time, 1 PM Eastern, 6 PM Universal, I think.
Sunday at 11:30 AM Pacific, 2:30 PM Eastern, 7:30 PM Universal.

CLICK HERE> https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/fzYkRGkhnX

Lloydd

Back to top Go down

Collaborate to Promote Mathis' Ideas Better Empty Request for Diagrams & Videos

Post by Lloydd Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:18 pm

1. DESCRIBE & SHOW HOW PHOTON SPINS STACK
2. DESCRIBE & SHOW HOW PARTICLES RECYCLE PHOTONS
3. DESCRIBE & SHOW HOW CHARGE STREAMS FLOW WITHIN NEUTRAL ATOMS & MOLECULES
3a. DESCRIBE & SHOW HOW SHELL ELECTRONS IN NEUTRAL MATTER PREVENT CHARGE PHOTONS ESCAPING
3b. DESCRIBE & SHOW HOW ELEMENTS IONIZE BEFORE BONDING
4. DESCRIBE & SHOW HOW ELECTRICAL ENERGY FLOWS IN WIRES & WIRELESSLY
5. DESCRIBE & SHOW HOW MAGNETIC FORCES AFFECT OBJECTS

[1] http://milesmathis.com/super.html
-To understand why the photon's second spin spins around a point on the original spin surface, we just have to look at the cause of that second spin.
-I have shown previously it must be caused by collision with another photon.
-The first photon stacks a second spin on top of the first because it cannot spin any faster on the first axis.
-It has reached a spin velocity of c, and if it encounters a positive spin collision that would increase its spin energy, it can stack that extra energy on only by creating another spin.
-Well, since the point of collision is on the outer surface, the photon naturally spins about that point.
-The second spin must take as its new center that point of collision.

[2] http://milesmathis.com/prorad.pdf
-Real photons will be going in the poles of all these particles and coming out the equators.
-When these particles collide or interact, ... we have not just a meeting of particles, we have a meeting of charge fields.
http://milesmathis.com/elorb.html
-say you live inside a proton.... You have guns mounted all around your spherical “house” ... [that] fire basketballs.
-All your neighbors are protons, and you ... can keep these drifting neighbors away using these basketballs.
-using a given rate of fire, these neighboring protons never get closer to you than 100 feet [where their apparent size is 1 foot].
-an electron moves into the neighborhood. ... he is a lot smaller and he can navigate the gaps between basketballs.
-this electron is able to get 10 feet from your house, but no nearer.
-how big is the electron’s apparent size at 10 feet?
http://milesmathis.com/nuclear.pdf
-Robert Hofstadter ... found ... that although the nucleus had a positive charge,
-the edge of the nucleus varied from pockets of positive charge to pockets of negative charge.
-in order to recycle charge through the nucleus, the protons and alphas have to create charge channels.
-The entries of charge into the nucleus are Hofstadter's negatives, and the exits are positives.
-If charge is being channeled through the nucleus, we have no need of a strong force.
http://milesmathis.com/stack.html
-The neutron is like the lawn sprinkler spinning, but without the water.
-The proton is like the lawn sprinkler plus the water being emitted.
-In this way, the proton acts like a much larger particle.
-imagine a sphere emitting a field in all directions. Then, let this sphere spin about a N-S axis
-Due to centrifugal forces, nearly all the emission will now be moving in a direction out from the equator.
-the emission field ... will have developed large holes at the north and south poles. -most of the charge being emitted equatorially.
-The faster the sphere is spinning, the more it will act like a disk [around the equator], [so] ... we can treat the proton as a disk.

[3, 3a] MM: http://milesmathis.com/atmo.html
-Molecules are mostly neutral, so few photons are escaping the electron/proton exchange.
-Molecules do not radiate many photons, ... because the electrons in the shells are blocking radiation from the nuclei.
-Ions are charged [which] means that they are radiating photons.
http://milesmathis.com/per4.pdf
-If electrons and protons are charge-matched in the atomic scheme (as they are) then the electron shells should match the nuclear shells.
-The charge is entering the nucleus at the poles, so those top and bottom positions must be primary and privileged

[3b] MM: http://milesmathis.com/per4.pdf
-This tells us why elements ionize before bonding, as Chromium can create a bond over 20% stronger by kicking that electron out of the eddy.
-What causes ionization before bonding is the other element nearby.
-When the two charge streams meet, the second charge stream blows that electron out of the hole before bonding.
-We can also blow the electron out of that hole when we introduce external charge via an electrical current or magnetic field.

[5] MM: http://milesmathis.com/magnet.html
-We actually have doubly spun or magnetic charge, because the charge and anticharge are being made spin coherent.
-[Clockwise? spinning] photons and [CCW] antiphotons are only opposite if they are traveling side by side in the same direction.
-In that case, their spins cancel and the magnetic field goes to zero.
-But if they are traveling in opposite directions [as through an atom's axis], their spins actually [add], since they are [spinning] the same.
-That is what we see here with Iron: http://qdl.scs-inc.us/?top=4741-4752-8673-17610-17613.
-With magnetic attraction, we have two opposite spin fields meeting, and these fields are a creation of the nucleus.
-Some elements create much stronger spin fields via magnetic conduction through the nuclear pole, and these elements are the most magnetic.
-When these strong spin fields meet from opposing directions, we get high spin cancellations.
-When the two charge fields meet in fairly well-ordered straight lines, head-to-head, the photons will cancel their spins, canceling the magnetic component of the E/M field.
-The photons will not annihilate one another, but they will annihilate one another's spins.
-In other words, the electrical field will not be canceled, only the magnetic field.
-Nor will all photons be affected, since we don't imagine that all will collide.
-But the field coherence creates an unusually high number of collisions and spin cancellations, and the result is greatly reduced charge field.
-A greatly reduced charge field is the same as a greatly strengthened gravity field, and the result is an apparent attraction.
-There is too little repulsion to counteract gravitational expansion, and the magnets come together.
-[For magnetic repulsion] turn one of the magnets 180 degrees.
-All the electrons are then upside-down, compared to where they were before, and all emitted photons have just been reversed as well.
-If all the photons in magnet A were previously spinning clockwise relative to B, they are now spinning counter-clockwise relative to B.
-If the photons in B were spinning counter-clockwise to begin with, we now have CCW photons meeting CCW photons.
-Instead of having the spins cancel, they now [add].
-The magnetic repulsion is at maximum strength, since the torque at the front of each photon is added to the other.
-Instead of torque minus torque, we now have torque plus torque.
-And, since the fields have been made coherent, the two torques are as close to parallel as we can make them.
-The addition of torques is as near a straight doubling as it can be.
=Image from the Magnetism paper: http://milesmathis.com/ccw.jpg.
-This is why normal objects don't act like magnets.
-One: they don't have the right elemental structure, and since it is the nucleus that creates the possibility of magnetism, these objects won't have the magnetic conduction through the nuclear pole.
-Two: because they don't have this inherent charge-field spin, they can't be made coherent by an external magnetic field. There is much less to cohere.
-Three: when the charge fields of two normal objects meet, the magnetic component of the charge field is neither at a maximum or a minimum.
-We get all sorts of random meetings of photons, and we get the sort of flabby magnetic repulsion that most objects have for one another: a repulsion large enough to counteract gravity, but not enough to take it well above or below normal.

Diagrams & Videos Needed
https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/fzYkRGkhnX
1. SHOW HOW PHOTON SPINS STACK
2. SHOW HOW PARTICLES RECYCLE PHOTONS
3. SHOW HOW CHARGE STREAMS FLOW WITHIN NEUTRAL ATOMS & MOLECULES
3a. SHOW HOW SHELL ELECTRONS IN NEUTRAL MATTER PREVENT CHARGE PHOTONS ESCAPING
3b. SHOW HOW ELEMENTS IONIZE BEFORE BONDING
4. SHOW HOW ELECTRICAL ENERGY FLOWS IN WIRES & WIRELESSLY
5. SHOW HOW MAGNETIC FORCES AFFECT OBJECTS
Is anyone ready soon to discuss any of those topics at the Etherpad linked above?
You may leave a comment here or there saying which topic you'd like to start with and what day and time.
Would this weekend work?

Lloydd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:11 pm

1. How photon spins stack:

https://vimeo.com/188447627

2. How particles recycle photons:

https://vimeo.com/145068938

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by LloydK Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:35 pm

I started a thread at http://forums.naturalphilosophy.org/showthread.php?tid=110&pid=587#pid587 for discussion of MM's model, but I don't know if it's convenient. I was thinking the link would take anyone right to the thread, but maybe it's only for registered users.

The site does seem promising, though it's in its early stages yet, it seems.

LloydK

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:39 pm

I'm double posting.

https://milesmathis.forumotion.com/t298-share-mm-findings-with-cnps#2286

Lloyd, your link above gets you to a Welcome guest, please log-in or register redirect. They also said something about changing over to a new system.

(Everybody, Lloyd gave me one that works),
http://www.naturalphilosophy.org/site

I haven't looked at the forums yet, and am not ready to commit. Miles could probably benefit. Who knows.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down