Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anticipating the next paper on Gravity Waves

2 posters

Go down

Anticipating the next paper on Gravity Waves Empty Anticipating the next paper on Gravity Waves

Post by Nevyn Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:11 am

It's been a slow year for Miles' Physics site so far, which makes me even more eager than I usually would be for a new paper. Given the announcements of 'proven' gravity waves today, I expect a response within the next few days. I haven't looked at the data being used to 'prove' the gravity waves as I only saw the announcements as I was getting ready for work this morning but I don't hold much respect for the idea in general, and I know Miles doesn't respect it at all, so I expect he will tear it apart pretty quickly.

From what I do know about the LIGO experiment, this one might be a bit harder to refute than the BICEP2 data which had absolutely no connection between E/M and gravity. LIGO uses light travelling in orthogonal directions, it's essentially a giant 'L' shape, and measures the time it takes for the light to travel the known distance, which are equal in both arms. Any discrepancy in travel time either indicates the speed of light being different or the distance is different. I can't see any way for the actual data to indicate a difference, assuming the equipment is functioning correctly, so at this point I assume it may be a political decision rather than a scientific result which will be very difficult to prove. Of course, I am assuming it is wrong without looking at the details, which is terribly unscientific, but then again, the mainstream shoots down a lot of ideas in the same way and most refutations of Miles' work seems to fit into the 'it doesn't match what I was told so it must be wrong' category and that is all I am doing at the moment. My statement that it is wrong holds no weight other than the idea of gravitons being illogical and not really answering any questions about gravity.

In my brief look this morning, which wasn't even on a Physics site, I was impressed to see someone mention that the BICEP2 result had been proven wrong but was then unimpressed when someone else said that gravity waves confirm Relativity. It seems everything proves Relativity these days. At this point I assume that cheese melting under a grill proves Relativity for the 'great minds of our time'. Just to be clear, I fully believe in a reasonable interpretation of Relativity, just not what the mainstream are selling or some of the so-called proof of it. I've spent a lot of time going over Miles' papers on Relativity and have even built an application to model a 'Newtonian universe with a finite speed of light'. The app only uses the definition of velocity (and acceleration if you choose to have higher order motion) and it clearly shows the time discrepancies as expected. It shows a graphical view of the motion as well as the recorded data and you can physically see time dilation and even length contraction in the graphics. Please note that the graphics are shown from a God's perspective which is clearly not possible in the real world. You can actually see each light pulse (from a distance and positioned orthogonal to the direction of motion) as it travels back to the observer which allows you to see the changing distance between pulses. It also allows the emitter to start far away from the observer and travel towards it so that you can see that direction of travel matters, which the mainstream explicitly says does not matter, proving once again that they can not visualize anything.

How do you think Miles will deconstruct this new announcement?
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

http://www.nevyns-lab.com

Back to top Go down

Anticipating the next paper on Gravity Waves Empty Re: Anticipating the next paper on Gravity Waves

Post by Cr6 Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:37 am

Looks like somebody was getting eager to start a lecture "tour" on "Black Holes" and "Time Warps":
-------
Gravitational Waves Found: Kip Thorne Explains
By Josh Fischman, Steve Mirsky on February 11, 2016

Scientific American's Josh Fischman talks with renowned astrophysicist and general relativity expert Kip Thorne about the discovery of gravitational waves by the LIGO Project, co-founded by Thorne.  

Found this podcast:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode/gravitational-waves-found-kip-thorne-explains/#

Cr6
Admin

https://milesmathis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anticipating the next paper on Gravity Waves Empty Re: Anticipating the next paper on Gravity Waves

Post by Nevyn Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:03 pm

... and here it is, the deconstruction of the next gravity-wave announcement.

Didn't take him too long.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

http://www.nevyns-lab.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cr6 Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:31 am

For me personally, the whole announcement and celebration of "two black holes colliding" with "evidence" seemed surreal. Like what is the daily "tick" of matter arriving from those two "Black Holes" compared with all else? Mathis pretty much destroyed it.

Cr6
Admin

https://milesmathis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down