Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Randell Mill's - Black Light Power - Unified Quantum Theory

2 posters

Go down

Dr. Randell Mill's - Black Light Power - Unified Quantum Theory Empty Re: Dr. Randell Mill's - Black Light Power - Unified Quantum Theory

Post by LongtimeAirman Mon May 09, 2016 11:41 pm

Cr6, Yes, I’m sure there’s something to it. Over the years, I’ve looked at BlackLight (and others, like Brown’s gas). I’ve lost documentation I had back when I believed in it. I remember hydrinos being described as analogous to electron cooper pairs. Anyway, I assume species of hydrogen created by plasma arcing in water can be burned in a combustion engine; who knows what other surprises there might be.

According to Mills’ Grand Unified Theory of Classical Physics “theory”, plenty. I’ll note just a few: 1) dark matter is comprised of hydrinos; 2) electrons are concentric two dimensional bubble “orbitsphere” surfaces; 3) electrons stretch over two nuclei to form a prolate spheroidal shell with the nuclei at the foci; 4) the double slit experimental result is explained; 5) hydrinos do not emit or absorb electromagnetic radiation like nonhydrino species.

Even allowing for the inadequacy of QM in explaining anything, I've learned a lot of "real" physics thanks to Miles. The Blacklight folk tried to develop new theory, and good for them, but they are still stuck in the classic physics limitation of no charge field. Maybe they think a radical old idea is needed, but they are trying too hard. IMHO the so called Mills’ Grand Unified Theory of Classical Physics reads like pure red flag fiction that just so happens to be crudely based on Miles’ Unified Field Theory.

In case it is Psych, I'm compelled to point it out.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dr. Randell Mill's - Black Light Power - Unified Quantum Theory Empty Re: Dr. Randell Mill's - Black Light Power - Unified Quantum Theory

Post by Cr6 Thu May 12, 2016 12:36 am

LongtimeAirman wrote:Cr6, Yes, I’m sure there’s something to it. Over the years, I’ve looked at BlackLight (and others, like Brown’s gas). I’ve lost documentation I had back when I believed in it. I remember hydrinos being described as analogous to electron cooper pairs. Anyway, I assume species of hydrogen created by plasma arcing in water can be burned in a combustion engine; who knows what other surprises there might be.

According to Mills’ Grand Unified Theory of Classical Physics “theory”, plenty. I’ll note just a few: 1) dark matter is comprised of hydrinos; 2) electrons are concentric two dimensional bubble “orbitsphere” surfaces; 3) electrons stretch over two nuclei to form a prolate spheroidal shell with the nuclei at the foci; 4) the double slit experimental result is explained; 5) hydrinos do not emit or absorb electromagnetic radiation like nonhydrino species.

Even allowing for the inadequacy of QM in explaining anything, I've learned a lot of "real" physics thanks to Miles. The Blacklight folk tried to develop new theory, and good for them, but they are still stuck in the classic physics limitation of no charge field. Maybe they think a radical old idea is needed, but they are trying too hard. IMHO the so called Mills’ Grand Unified Theory of Classical Physics reads like pure red flag fiction that just so happens to be crudely based on Miles’ Unified Field Theory.

In case it is Psych, I'm compelled to point it out.

I hear you exactly LTAM! 
I feel the same way about researchers hunting Zero-Point energy these days as well. The alternative GUT theories (to Mathis) are often interesting but at the end of the day the "model" is everything (and the Charge Field is literally "everything"). It is impossible to pick-choose between GUT theories or parts of them.

I did like the Millisan tool BlackLight had for molecule building.

One alternative theory that I found interesting was the idea of filaments by Dr. K. While Dr. K is often bogged down with a classical description in parts...it is a novel idea -- photons traveling in a straight line and not colliding. How to cross-walk observed phenomenon into Mathis? If this is something not in Mathis' theory then how to bring it in without the "baggage" so to speak if it is legitimate -- or how to "re-explain" via Mathis without using the "classical" terms?       

The theoretic category, in which particles move in two dimensions, is impossible, because such bodies cannot exist. They would have zero volume. Plasma particles above 105 eV cannot exist because hypernovae cannot exist. Filament-particles above 1026 eV cannot exist. The largest neutron stars of three sun masses have only 1026 V. The energy of the particles has an upper limit in all states of matter. Therefore, very probably, the Universe has these six states of matter, not more and not less.
http://www.the-electric-universe.info/Scripts/six_states.html

Matter belongs to one of the following 6 states of matter due the energy of its particles:

name:
Bose-Ein.       solid     liquid gaseous  plasma   filament
energy:
~zero <crystal<attraction >attract. <105 eV  <1026 eV
character:
non-thermal thermal  thermal  thermal thermal non-thermal
particle motion
no motion
particles move in all three dimensions
  motion in only one direction

http://www.the-electric-universe.info/Scripts/filament.html#2

Cr6
Admin

https://milesmathis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Fri May 13, 2016 2:50 pm

Cr6, Talking about Dr. K, I replied at -

Re: Dr. László Körtvélyessy's -- Electric Universe

https://milesmathis.forumotion.com/t62-dr-laszlo-kortvelyessy-s-electric-universe#1217

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down