Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LLoyd's Questions for Miles Mathis

5 posters

Go down

LLoyd's Questions for Miles Mathis - Page 1 Empty Re: LLoyd's Questions for Miles Mathis

Post by Cr6 Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:55 am

LloydK wrote:Regarding "electron charge clusters"

Nevyn said he thinks there should be neutral electrons, which he calls nectrons, just like there are neutral protons, called neutrons. He also suspected that they may form miniature atoms. If protons and neutrons can cluster in atomic nuclei, electrons and nectrons should be able to cluster similarly, but maybe they can't form neutral mini-atoms, since there's no mini-electron to neutralize mini-atoms the way there are electrons to neutralize normal atoms.

Prof. Kanarev of Russia says he found that electrons cluster in double rows of 4, which means 8 electrons. He says electrons are tori, but I figured he may have discovered the shape the electrons make as they orbit the proton's polar axis. He also said one set of 4 electrons is up-side-down with respect to the other adjacent set. That doesn't seem like MM's atomic nuclear arrangements. But the clustering would be correct for mini-atoms. They would actually be mini-ions apparently, since they couldn't be neutralized.

I wouldn't disagree with Nevyn on that.  I think in many cases -- what is ascribed to an "electron's" paths/orbitals/waves/rows are more of a Mathis' "crystal like" molecular constructions with aspects of the Charge Field causing the phenomenon.  The only thing I have not seen in Mathis, is whether his "atoms-molecules" can break off into smaller sections and recombine on the fly with other "atoms-molecules"...with "electron bonding" the "bond" just happens.... Mathis has parts that bond only in certain ways as the Charge Field rushes by. Can the Charge Field carry parts and pieces of a neutron/proton/electron? I don't mean this in a Quantum Mechnical way but more in a manner that matches with Ken Shoulder's research.  Is an exchange of "matter" among the parts possible? Or is it all a wobbling of the "charge field" which sometimes wobbles in a Quantum Mechanical like way, but can hook the single unmatched parts between them? Can the atoms reform from the parts to a whole new "atom" again with Mathis?  These are just thoughts at this point. Ken Shoulder's research appears to allow this.

Somebody is going to have to build a charge-field detector if Mathis is really going to get "wings" among a lot of published people. Otherwise he may remain a curiosity like Tesla or Ken Shoulders -- a theoretical "crank". I believe EVOs-Charge Field Clusters are manifestations of Mathis' Charge Field. Ken Shoulders has pics and fairly well documented accounts of what he witnessed-experimented with. He couldn't explain it... yet he knew exactly what he was working with unlike a lot people.

Last edited by Cr6 on Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cr6
Admin

https://milesmathis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LLoyd's Questions for Miles Mathis - Page 1 Empty Re: LLoyd's Questions for Miles Mathis

Post by LloydK Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:11 am

Here's another question.

What's kinetic energy?
Brant discussed it in this post http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15364&p=101294#p101294 but I have the impression that kinetic energy is the force due to collisions from photons that have mass. I think the transfer of energy is more like the transfer of momentum. But my impressions are not well informed. Maybe I'll have time to look up what MM says about it. I know it's in some of his equations, but I don't remember if he said what he thinks energy is. There's E = 1/2 mv^2, isn't there? And E = mc^2. Both involve mass and velocity etc.

LloydK

Back to top Go down

Post by Cr6 Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:07 pm

It looks like LTAM's quote here points to MM using ions.

---------

Structure & Motion Illustration: Can we get an illustration of photons, electrons and protons with detailed internal motions and structure, including the paths of recycled photons?

Photon Motion Within Protons: What are the rate and pressure of photon motions during both proton inflow and outflow? How can the photon in a proton go fast enough to run circles around recycling photons in order to herd them into the emission disk (or the poles)? Must the recycling photons slow down inside protons and then get reaccelerated to light speed during emission? Why don't recycling photons disrupt the internal proton quantum motions? Is it because of the increased mass and momentum of the proton quantum in its stacked spins? If so, how can stacked spins increase its mass? Or is it because the photons get slowed down inside protons that they don't disrupt quanta? If so, how would they get slowed down? Would it be partly by being protected from external charge field pressure?

Ions Emit Photons; Molecules Don't: In your paper on Atmospheric Pressure you said: "Molecules do not radiate many photons, and this is because the electrons in the shells are blocking radiation from the nuclei. Molecules are mostly neutral, as we know, so few photons are escaping the electron/proton exchange. But with ions, this is not the case. I have shown that electrons also emit the charge field, so negative ions will be creating a charge field, not just positive ions. Both negative and positive ions are emitting a positive, real, bombarding field of photons. Therefore, when ions encounter the charge field of the Earth, they feel a greater repulsion than [do] molecules, and must go higher in the atmosphere." So I'd like to see how the B-photons get recycled within neutral molecules, without emitting many photons outside the molecule.

Cr6
Admin

https://milesmathis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydd Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:14 pm

IONIZATION & PROTON POLES http://milesmathis.com/per4.pdf
-The south pole Chromium electron is more than twice as bound in the ion as in the atom.
-The north electron was blocking 21.8% of the charge.
-The electron has a magnetic moment 658 times larger than that of the proton.
-The electron would be capable of blocking 36.1% (658/1821) of the charge coming in, if the electron were no distance from the pole.
-From the difference between 36.1% and 21.8%, it must be about 1.5 electron radii away [.36x = .218. x ≈ 1.5] the radius of the eddy.
LK: What keeps the electron from touching the proton?
-This tells us why elements ionize before bonding, as Chromium can create a bond over 20% stronger by kicking that electron out of the eddy.
-What causes ionization before bonding is the other element nearby.
-When the two charge streams meet, the second charge stream blows that electron out of the hole before bonding.
LK: ___Diagram please?
-We can also blow the electron out of that hole when we introduce external charge via an electrical current or magnetic field.
LK: ___Diagram please?

Lloydd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:12 pm

LloydK wrote:Here's another question.

What's kinetic energy?
Brant discussed it in this post http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15364&p=101294#p101294 but I have the impression that kinetic energy is the force due to collisions from photons that have mass. I think the transfer of energy is more like the transfer of momentum. But my impressions are not well informed. Maybe I'll have time to look up what MM says about it. I know it's in some of his equations, but I don't remember if he said what he thinks energy is. There's E = 1/2 mv^2, isn't there? And E = mc^2. Both involve mass and velocity etc.

As far as I understand it, there's no difference between kinetic energy and any other energy. All energy is kinetic, per either equation. It's a mass in motion, colliding with another mass. Energy is the transfer of momentum from one physical body to another, or rather, the calculation of that transfer.

The mainstream refuses to define this of course, and we have the word, "energy," tossed around in all kinds of dysfunctional ways. Negative energy, potential energy, a person having good/bad energy, etc..

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down