Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity affected by rotation on the macro level? Demonstrated by Professor Eric Laithwaite

2 posters

Go down

eric - Gravity affected by rotation on the macro level?  Demonstrated by Professor Eric Laithwaite Empty Gravity affected by rotation on the macro level? Demonstrated by Professor Eric Laithwaite

Post by parkham Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:24 am

A ~40 pound (88 kg? , bar included in weight) disc spun up to ~2,500 rpm.  Is this related to MM's theories on gravity, charge and rotation?  I was thinking how interesting it would be to put a sphere on a rod, spin *that* up and test it as well.

Apologies about splitting the links, the restrictions wouldn't let me post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Laithwaite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRPC7a_AcQo

Interesting:  Professor Laithwaite says in an interview as he is demonstrating a gyroscope:  " I think things that spin are magic, whether it be spinning electrons, spinning planets or spinning galaxies.  Sometimes I think spin is all there is; I think matter itself is nothing but spin."

Last edited by LongtimeAirman on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Activated links.)

parkham

Back to top Go down

eric - Gravity affected by rotation on the macro level?  Demonstrated by Professor Eric Laithwaite Empty Re: Gravity affected by rotation on the macro level? Demonstrated by Professor Eric Laithwaite

Post by LongtimeAirman Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:08 pm

Thanks for the post.

When I first saw them, Laithwaite’s videos were surprising and magical. I once had his Christmas series http addresses, but they stopped working and I haven’t run across them since. It seems mainstream is hiding antigravity (see – ridiculous already!) like behavior when it should admit a deeper examination of physics is warranted.  

In your link we see Laithwaites’ 40 lb gyroscope weights are spinning about the bar’s axis. If he holds the bar side to side in front of himself, and doesn’t allow the bar to swing, I’m certain a scale would show his own weight plus 40 lbs. He demonstrates that while swinging the bar he can easily lift it above his head. He admits that the bar swings easily with no outward (horizontal plane) forces. I suppose that if he were to try and stop mid-swing, he wouldn't be able to hold the bar and spinning weights in his outstretched hand.

Rotations, or spin, is extremely important. If you understand gyroscopic rotation, precession and such, you’re at great advantage.

Excellent Laithwaite quote - "I think matter itself is nothing but spin."
Miles says all matter is the result of stacking spins on top of spinning B-photons. The spinning particles and their internal spins are all in nested gyroscopic motion.  

I think the charge field can explain Laithwaite’s strange ability. I don’t believe Miles has written the paper on this subject so I’ll speculate.

The effect depends on the existence of the earth’s e/m field and so is, in fact, proof of Miles' charge field theory.  When Laithwaite swings the bar around - (in one direction only (?)), the spinning weights are creating an e/m field differential that counteracts gravity precessionaly.

See, simple. Now where are those details?

Last edited by LongtimeAirman on Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected 3 typos.)

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

eric - Gravity affected by rotation on the macro level?  Demonstrated by Professor Eric Laithwaite Empty Re: Gravity affected by rotation on the macro level? Demonstrated by Professor Eric Laithwaite

Post by parkham Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Thanks. I'm still looking for some math that accounts for charge as it relates to rotation speed in relation to volume and density. Such a real, marked result from this experiment has motivated me to find the answer.

Of course, I'm still struggling to understand the e/m field equation that MM has derived from Newton in uft.html as well.

parkham

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:22 pm

parkham, You sound properly motivated.

By the way, we're not trying to make things completely difficult. Miles provides many math examples - keep looking - but he's able to describe his most complex ideas in simple terms without math. He said something like, and I forgot where.

There are no formulas, just physics.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down