Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neutron charge emission - where does it go?

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Neutron charge emission - where does it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Neutron charge emission - where does it go?

Post by Nevyn Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:37 pm

I don't think the electron is 1/1821 the size of the proton, I think it is 1/1821 the mass of the proton. I could be wrong but if the electron is only 3 or 4 spin levels below the proton (depending on if you believe in higher level axial spins and if those axial spins increase the size or not), then it is only 2^3 smaller than it.

I can't see the electron in that image above. Is it mingled in with the blue charge?
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

http://www.nevyns-lab.com

Back to top Go down

Neutron charge emission - where does it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Neutron charge emission - where does it go?

Post by LloydK Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:38 pm

I didn't read everything here. Why do you want a neutron in your Hydrogen atom simulation?

LloydK

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:51 pm

1. I agree with Lloyd. For a hydrogen model, I’m surprised you’ve included a neutron. Hydrogen is usually described as a proton and an electron.

2. I see the electron in the initial setup, but it is soon lost in the photon motions. I appreciate the blue electron charge stream.

3. In my Proposal for Electricity Animation post, I mentioned diatomic Hydrogen, or Hydrogen gas, which is actually two Hydrogens and two electrons. Miles goes into some depth in Diatomic Hydrogen  http://milesmathis.com/diatom.pdf.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:29 pm

I included the neutron (deuterium) specifically because I'm studying the neutron more heavily right now, to understand the dynamics and mechanics. Thus, this thread here. Smile

Also I'd already animated the lone proton (no electron, though). It would be very easy to rework both animations and also tritium, so I'll go ahead and get on that.

Here's his paper on the topic including some good stuff on neutrons, if anyone needs a quick link:

http://milesmathis.com/deut.pdf

LongTimeAirman wrote:Miles goes into some depth in Diatomic Hydrogen http://milesmathis.com/diatom.pdf.

Thanks for the link, I'll reread that one again now. Looks particularly useful here. It's hard to digest 300+ papers fully even after multiple reads, thus our analysis here. You guys are very helpful.

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:39 pm

Nevyn, compare the proton and electron, mass and radii from the Mass, Radius, Circumference, Wavelength, and Energy Table.

re, radius electron (m) 2.36E-18, rp,radius proton 4.34E-15. rp/re=1836
me, mass electron (kg) 9.109383E-31, mp mass proton1.672622E-27. mp/me=1836

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:40 pm

If we assume the electron is 2.36E-18m in radius, and I assume that means the top level spin radius, then we can't reach the proton in 3 or even 4 spin levels. We have to go through 11 spin levels to reach 4.83328e-15m.

I just don't see how these numbers equate unless those radii are including the charge field of the electron and proton. The proton would have a larger charge field size (relative to its own top level spin radius), since it is bigger and can collide with more ambient charge photons, so we might be able to reach that size with only 3 or 4 spin levels but that is still a huge increase in size for the relative charge fields.

Let's assume we need 4 spin levels to go from an electron to a proton (since that is what Miles has stated, although I don't agree with it) and also we will assume, illogically, that the axial spin doubles the radius.

2.63E-18m * 2 * 2 * 2 * 2 = 3.776e-17m

Let's look at the difference in radius to the stated proton size:

4.34E-15m - 3.776e-17m = 4.30224e-15m

So a very large portion of that size is unaccounted for and I don't think we can use that much space for the emission field.

Let's look at the ratio of that size to the stated proton size:

3.776e-17m / 4.34E-15m = 8.7e+29

That is a huge number. It is 2.9e+21 * c -> 9.667e+12c^2 -> 32200c^3.

I just don't see how these numbers add up. What am I missing?
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:51 pm

Nevyn, Sorry to distress you, please don't look at it that way. There's a simple explanation or two, consider them puzzles. I have an engagement to attend to, and will reply tomorrow.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:02 pm

That's cool, Airman, I like to work from first principles so I want to see all of these values coming from the BPhoton radius, through stacked spins, to some real spin radii. It can be difficult to know what the radius of an electron or proton actually is. Does a given value include the charge field or not? Of course, if they are mainstream values then I do assume they include the charge field, since they can't remove what they don't know.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:04 pm

Nevyn wrote:Let's assume we need 4 spin levels to go from an electron to a proton (since that is what Miles has stated, although I don't agree with it) and also we will assume, illogically, that the axial spin doubles the radius.

Can we chart the spin stackings and come up with a solution for this? Perhaps you already have; I know we've talked about it before. Do you think the proton is eight spins above the electron?

From "Unifying the Electron and Proton":

Mathis wrote:We repeat this same math and logic to create the y and z-spins. The radius of the y-spin is 4, so the term will be [1 + (8 x 16 x 32)/22]. We divide by 4 since we must use only half of both end-over-end spins. Likewise, the z-spin is [1 + (8 x 16 x 32 x 64)/24]. We divide by 2 squared squared because we are now in three dimensions. The x-spin is expressing only 1/4 of its strength relative to z, since it is orthogonal twice. The complete equation or representation then becomes:

[1 + 8], [1 + (8 x 16)/2], [1 + (8 x 16 x 32)/22], [1 + (8 x 16 x 32 x 64)/24]
= [1 + 8], [1 + 26], [1 + 210], [1 + 214] = 9, 65, 1025, 16385

The electron with all spins has an energy of 16,385. The electron with no spin has an energy of 1. The electron with axial spin has an energy of 9. If we divide 16,385 by 9 we get 16,385/9 = 1820.56

We may therefore deduce that the electron at rest is spinning only about its own axis. An electron with all possible stable spins is a proton, anti-proton, or neutron. An electron with no z-spin is a meson.

http://milesmathis.com/elecpro.html

Is this merely a matter of nameology? Wink Are we often naming the electron at rest (which doesn't occur naturally, since everything has a linear velocity), or is that where Mathis got fuzzy on us? His numbers are relative to the electron, of course, which doesn't necessarily help us in this case.

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:46 pm

Miles is talking about energy there, not radius or mass, although he is using the radii relationships. We could use E=mc^2 to determine the mass difference:

1820.56 / c^2 = 2.02284e-14

I assumed meters but I'm not sure if that value is in g or kg.

Yes, I did write a spreadsheet containing spin radii which can be found at:

http://www.nevyns-lab.com/mathis/math/spin

As I wrote my post above, and found the 11 spin level difference, I originally stopped at 9 thinking that the next doubling would take me over the stated value. I initially took that as evidence of not using higher level axial spins and the proton would be 3 spin sets larger than the electron. Then I thought I should check and found 11 levels difference which goes slightly over the stated value. This could mean something or I could be on the wrong track. Hell, I may be in the wrong ballpark. I just can't help but think that all of these values should be related and derivable from each other and I am determined to find those relationships.

I applaud your coining of the term nameology (which I am pronouncing name-ee-ology, just for kicks). I do this all the time when I can't think of the word I am looking for. It can be quite comical at times. The word you wanted was nomenclature but that doesn't sound anywhere near as cool.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:23 am

Nevyn wrote:I applaud your coining of the term nameology (which I am pronouncing name-ee-ology, just for kicks).

That's exactly how it's pronounced, but I didn't coin it! Willem Dafoe's character did, in some old movie entitled, "Boondock Saints".

Neutron charge emission - where does it go? - Page 2 200_s

http://www.moviequotedb.com/movies/boondock-saints-the/quote_4206.html

But you are correct. Mathis was calcing energies, not radius directly. I think I have been conflating the two a lot lately, in my math, so I'm glad you pointed this out before I made even more mistakes.

So on your chart, in the first page, which numbers would be the electron and proton? I was trying to match the data there with your above post's data but couldn't figure it out. Are you saying the proton is 11 spins from the initial Axial spin photon, or eleven higher than the electron? Just trying to clarify. I apologize if I seem muddy on this topic, even after all our conversation. I don't trust myself too deeply on this topic, it's still all very new to me.

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:26 am

Jared Magneson wrote:I'm showing the electron as blue, located at the south pole there like it is in the He4 alpha, but I'm also showing it to scale. Maybe not helpful for these diagrams? Maybe I should make it 1/10th the size instead of 1/1821st? Would simple labels to one side be more helpful?

I just watched the video rather than look at the image and I could see the electron before the charge starting flowing.

My question is about that blue charge. Is that coming from the electron? I don't think it should be. It doesn't have enough charge emission, and not in the right direction, to go up through the proton. But if it is just representing the protons through-charge, then everything is fine but with the electron being blue and that charge being blue, I assume they are linked.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:36 am

Jared Magneson wrote:That's exactly how it's pronounced, but I didn't coin it! Willem Dafoe's character did, in some old movie entitled, "Boondock Saints".

Ahh, good movie and great actor.

Jared Magneson wrote:
So on your chart, in the first page, which numbers would be the electron and proton? I was trying to match the data there with your above post's data but couldn't figure it out. Are you saying the proton is 11 spins from the initial Axial spin photon, or eleven higher than the electron? Just trying to clarify. I apologize if I seem muddy on this topic, even after all our conversation. I don't trust myself too deeply on this topic, it's still all very new to me.

Yeah, that was all a bit confusing.

The 11 spin levels comes from the difference between the radii values Airman wrote. I took the electron radius and kept doubling it until it reached somewhere near the value for the proton and it took 11 levels to get there. Since Miles has explicitly stated that the proton is 4 levels above the electron, I couldn't see how to make all of the numbers work.

So, in short, the 11 levels start from the electron and go up to the proton.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:39 pm

Neutron charge emission - where does it go? - Page 2 Massra10
My Mass, Radius, Circumference, Wavelength, and Energy Table is in excel; I’ve played with the numbers and ran across this problem too. I see it takes roughly 11 doublings of an A radius (electron) to reach the next A radius (proton). Please notice that every number on every row is separated by a Dalton (1820.56), (or NIST 1836), or approximately 11 doublings from the A with their adjacent numbers. The Dalton may be a scaler, but how can 1821 be construed as 4 doublings? I agree, what’s going on?

r = mc√c/2
Cγ = λmγ/E = 8rγ
λ = Cc2
Eγ = 2rγ√c = mγc2 = λ/4c√c

The speed of light, mass, radius, circumference, wavelength and energy are all functions of one another. We can easily calculate a column given any single number. I’d say the table’s definitely built from first principles, though my version may be lacking. For example, I used NIST electron and proton values, rather than calculating the radius of the electron to be 1/c2. I obtained Miles’ IR Photon values so I thought it was good enough for an ex govt worker.

Focusing on Unifying the Electron and Proton: http://milesmathis.com/elecpro.html. I’ve read it many times before today. My latest effort hasn’t gotten me any further. Here’s one quote – “Well, as the radius is to the velocity, the circumference will be to the spin”; someone needs to explain what that means. I can follow the energy calculation expressions - finally divide 16,385 by 9, and we get about 1821.

I'll throw in a scientific wag - straight doubling makes no sense, maybe the radii are stretched out by the speed of light similar to mass, wavelength and energy.  

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:29 pm

Airman wrote:Here’s one quote – “Well, as the radius is to the velocity, the circumference will be to the spin”; someone needs to explain what that means.

It took me quite a few reads of that section but I think I may have some meaning for it.

Miles is talking about the relationships between these things. We can express the velocity in radii just by dividing the velocity by the radius. That gives us the number of radii per second or whatever our units are.

We can do the same thing with the spin but we can't use the radius, we have to use the circumference. So we divide the orbital velocity by the circumference and that value should be the same as the linear velocity divided by the radius. Note that the linear velocity and the tangential velocity are equal in this instance.

At first, it doesn't seem to make sense to express the velocity in radii, but the reason he is doing that is because the radius is common to both equations.

This is actually what I did when I developed my spin equation a few weeks ago. I took Miles angular velocity equation (which gives the tangential velocity as traveled on the circumference), calculated a value with it and then divided that by the circumference. This gives me the relationship between the tangential velocity and the circumference which can then be converted into an angle by multiplying by 2pi because 2pi is an expression of the circumference in angles.

You have to remember that a circumference is not a circle because a circumference is a circle at a certain radius. For my needs, I only wanted the angle because I was already using the radius in the translation and just needed the rotation to go with it. Once I put the translation and the rotation into the same matrix (the translation and rotation are separate parts of a 4x4 matrix) I had created a matrix that put the particle in the correct location for that spin level. Multiplying all of those spin level matrices together gave me a single matrix that took the BPhoton from the particles location (its center) to the correct position relative to that center.

Another way to look at it is that the linear velocity and the radius contain straight distances. The orbital velocity and the circumference contain curved distances. That is why we can't just divide the orbital (or angular) velocity by the radius, because it isn't curved and you can't divide by something different to what you are dividing.

This is just really saying that the distance traveled by the linear velocity, in some given amount of time, must match the amount of spin about the circumference in that same time. In other threads I have made posts saying that you have to make sure that your relative velocities are all equal rather than care about real time. We can speed up and slow down our animations as long as the relationships between things remain the same. This is what Miles is saying here.

Given an axial spin, the particle must make 1 complete revolution in the same time that the linear velocity has traveled 8 times the radius. If that is the case, then the linear velocity and tangential velocities are equal. It took me quite some time to figure that out on my own. I didn't realise that Miles had written it in not-so-straight-forward terms already.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Airman wrote:I'll throw in a scientific wag - straight doubling makes no sense, maybe the radii are stretched out by the speed of light similar to mass, wavelength and energy.

No, there is no way for the radius to be stretched out like that. The radius is a real thing that does not rely on time but mass, wavelength and energy do, even if the mainstream don't realise it. Because they rely on time, they can be stretched out since you are looking at them with respect to their previous position or value but the radius is relative to the center and that is moving with the velocity too.

Mass and energy are a little different than wavelength but they still rely on time and they both have the velocity wrapped up inside of them. The radius is what it is no matter what the velocity is. It is completely independent of anything else.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:21 pm

Nevyn wrote. Given an axial spin, the particle must make 1 complete revolution in the same time that the linear velocity has traveled 8 times the radius. If that is the case, then the linear velocity and tangential velocities are equal. It took me quite some time to figure that out on my own. I didn't realise that Miles had written it in not-so-straight-forward terms already.

Thanks Nevyn. I must admit, its hard for me to ask for help at times, and sometimes even harder receiving it. This paragraph is especially helpful. I do seem to have a bit of difficulty with combining linear and curved motion.

If mass is time dependent, it would seem to me that radius would be time dependent too. I'll chew on it.

I've been thinking about the dalton a lot lately. If I get any inspiration I promise I'll share.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:17 am

Don't feel bad about misunderstanding curved motion or distances. The mainstream still hasn't understood it with 100's of years of effort!

The important thing to remember when dealing with linear and curved motions is to keep like things together and un-like things apart. You can't divide a curve by a linear distance and expect a meaningful answer. This is why Miles often works in relative values. You can exchange relationships but you can't exchange values.

I might have thrown you a curve ball regarding mass. Mass is time dependent when discussing charge since we need to know the mass of that charge and that relies on time. However, if there is such a thing as intrinsic mass (which only the BPhoton could have) then this is not time dependent. I think it is the intrinsic mass that you are thinking of where-as I was thinking of mass by charge emission. I was wrong to use that kind of mass because we are not talking about charge emission here (although it is difficult to know if those mass values include the charge field mass and if they do then they are time dependent).

The mainstream separate the linear velocity from mass, only because they can calculate the linear velocity (and had that before the concept of mass) but they don't know what mass is or where it comes from. They can see that there is more to a collision than just the linear velocity and have attached this to mass (yet another hole filled with a word and little more). If you subscribe to my idea of stacked spin velocities being the mass, then mass is velocity, expressed in a collision. What else could it be? Mass only effects velocity, so why not assume it is a velocity (or a few)? Of course, you can't make that connection without stacked spins since they provide a different kind of velocity than the linear version we are all used to.

So to be clear and try to clean up my mess, intrinsic mass, if it exists, is not time dependent and will not stretch by the linear velocity either. But if you are thinking of mass increase in a particle accelerator, then this is time dependent or more importantly, velocity dependent (which includes time inside of it). Of course, Miles has described this kind of mass increase as stacking more spins so that comes right back to my idea of stacked spins being the mass.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:47 am

Good stuff, guys. I got this question the other day in an online debate with some of my good Facebook pals. An apologist asked why doubling the radius in the next stacked spin would increase the mass. I didn't have a great answer for him, except to point out that the proton was already considered more massive than the electron in the standard model and that's the data that shows a mass difference right there.

We know the proton is more massive. Is this because it has more velocity (non-linear) in the field, due to those additional spins? It collides with other particles with more strength in the field, relative to the electron, because it's harder for another particle to divert the proton from its path (unstack a spin)?

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:59 am

That's close to my theory. In any collision, and mass is only expressed in a collision, all of the velocities have to be taken into consideration so we must include the spin velocities. The mainstream fall back to momentum: p = mv. They don't know what that mass is, but they know they need it. Since v expresses the linear velocity, then m must express the spin velocity. To be more precise, m expresses the sum of spin velocities. Since mass is only expressed in a collision, and collisions are about velocities, then why not express mass as a velocity. Seems pretty straight forward to me but I haven't tried to play with the numbers. I find it difficult to sort through the mainstream mess. This is why I prefer to work from first principles so that I can skate right around their mess.

There are a few posts about my idea somewhere on this site. I can't remember which thread it is in though. It could be either the Atomic Viewer or Spin Sim threads.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:30 am

That makes a tremendous amount of sense to me, and it solves several mysteries (from the standard model) at once. I've often been curious about how our quanta can leap into larger, higher states of energy and mass, even while being the same fundamental "particle". What that is made of, we don't know yet. It's a postulate. But given we have matter existing at all, it's really cool to unwind how it behaves. And this model is far more elegant and "sensical" than the standard ones, with all their fudgings and dodgings and probability clouds.

In other news, here's my latest video on Hydrogen, showing kinda how the electron gets pushed into the charge potential pole of the proton. I'm not happy with the Vimeo compression though, as it's darkened the ambient purple charge and the through-charge to the point of invisibility, nearly. I'm going to render it with larger particles and try again tonight.

I might try overlaying a screenshot of your Spin Sim app at the proton level as a texture map for my proton sphere, too. Might look cooler, or help visually explain that the proton isn't exactly a big yellow sphere. Hope you don't mind; your Spin Sim is still way beyond what I'm doing in Maya.

https://vimeo.com/206370190

Neutron charge emission - where does it go? - Page 2 IlFgmkZ

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:08 am

I don't mind at all. I'll be amazed if it works.

I've been thinking of writing a shader that takes in the location of the particle and calculates the position of the BPhoton based on spin levels. If Maya gives you the power to set custom attributes for that shader, then you can use it.

I have all of the math already, just need to port it to a shader language (not sure if Maya uses GLSL, the OpenGL shader language, or Cs, the NVidia language but I do know that you can add custom shaders).

It will have to make some assumptions but I can produce an easy to use shader for a proton/electron type and another for the neutron/nectron type. Should make it simple for you to put them wherever you want them just by specifying the position and spin level parameters.

I already have charge emission shaders in Atomic Viewer, but that might be a bit hard to set up in Maya as you need a few values per charge photon. That's easy to do in a programming language but maybe not so easy in a UI. Scripting would help there.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:51 am

Here is that link to my spin as mass theory: https://milesmathis.forumotion.com/t65-stacked-spin-breakthrough#600

There is some really good stuff in that thread.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:40 pm

Making a bit of progress here. Bear with me: I know the charge profiles for these are all wrong, as they're only emitting spherically and not recycling in this demonstration, and there's no atomic spin involved just yet. But I was able to create repulsions and almost build the alpha using dynamics alone, no animation tricks.

https://vimeo.com/208245448

Neutron charge emission - where does it go? - Page 2 DAjaaHj

A lot of refining left to do, including getting the numbers precise and importing our actual stacked spins to replace the spherical particles I'm showing. Guess I'm just excited since this is what I've been trying at for some time, now. The N pole electron for example isn't emitting as much as the S pole, but I wanted to share this and get some feedback anyway.

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:06 pm

Jared, Here's my response to your request for feedback (with caveat more needs to be done):

Nice overall effect, surprising what a little motion can do. First time I saw it my stomach contracted along with the protons; yeah, yeah, and wobbled with the neutrons.  

Ok, I see the electrons emitting blue charge.

Why do we see so much charge (magenta) originating at the two maximum vertical extents? Are those electrons there? I guess it makes sense if the maximum extents are the electrons associated with adjacent alphas, a vertical nuclear charge channel; I don’t imagine lone alphas encountering such strong currents otherwise.

Any defining equations you care to share, i.e. What are you using for repulsion?

When replacing charged particles with their B_photon spins, I would expect one to stop at the previous A spin. In which an electron sized B_photon moved through stacked spins within the proton (or neutron). Your thoughts?

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Sure, there's a lot wrong with it, more just a "proof of concept" video than anything else at this stage.

The purple charge cones at the poles are meant to represent the field propensity for incoming charge, just a placeholder really. They're meant to be pushing the electrons towards the nucleons and also "feeding" the protons and neutrons, though it's really rough at this point. I'll be using an ambient incoming charge model that doesn't work like that now that I've got things kinda-working. Everything needs to be direct bombardment - except for gravity, obviously.

So I'm working from relative numbers right now, but that will change. The photons have a mass of 1, the electrons 233, and the protons/neutrons 1821. I'm sure those numbers aren't right but I also can't actually simulate the entire charge field directly, so I'm using a kind of relative interaction to get things going.

We'll refine it as we go, including replacing the charge profiles of all three with more proper emissions and recycling. It's just been a real struggle to make the dynamics work this way without resorting to animation tricks and motion-keying, but it's a baby step I've been trying to take this whole time, since I met you folks here.

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by LloydK Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:07 pm

I just read or reread most of this thread.

Neutron charge: .63 times the Proton charge. That's what I recall Miles calculating it to be. Nevyn said .6, so I think I'm recalling correctly.

Proton emission disk: planar, not expanding outward. That is if neutrons enter alphas after the alpha protons assemble. I think Miles showed neutrons entering between the protons for Deuterium and/or Oxygen 17. That would presumably only occur in a star. However, I read some years ago that something like 5,000 neutrons form per cubic meter of lightning.

What would become of such neutrons? I've read that neutron half-life is anywhere from 11 to 15 minutes. Well, Wikipedia says 10.2 minutes.

What "attracts" neutrons to alphas? It seems that the proton poles have low pressure, which also attracts electrons (and the poles of other protons). I guess neutron poles would have high pressure, since they emit charge there. Maybe one pole has low pressure to attract charge and the other emits it. Or would the neutron be able to absorb charge everywhere but at the poles? (Electron poles should have low pressure, while nectron [neutral electron] poles should have high pressure. So maybe nectrons would not be attracted to protons as strongly as electrons are.)

Proton disk: It's always bothered me that the disk isn't physically part of the proton. It's just an emission. Why can't the proton have a physical disk shape?

Mass: Wouldn't the extra mass of each spin level be due to torque, which is mass times radius?

Images: By the way, would it be worthwhile to have more images posted at https://milesmathis.forumotion.com/t215-images-of-photons-atoms-etc ? If so, should they be organized? We who are admins here are able to edit posts at any time, such as for reorganizing.

LloydK

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:12 pm

LloydK wrote:
Proton emission disk: planar, not expanding outward. That is if neutrons enter alphas after the alpha protons assemble. I think Miles showed neutrons entering between the protons for Deuterium and/or Oxygen 17. That would presumably only occur in a star. However, I read some years ago that something like 5,000 neutrons form per cubic meter of lightning.

What would become of such neutrons? I've read that neutron half-life is anywhere from 11 to 15 minutes. Well, Wikipedia says 10.2 minutes.

I was under the impression that the neutrons were already between the protons when the stack is formed and get trapped in there. I don't see how they could get in there after the stack is built. There is too much outward pressure from the emission of the protons.

With respect to neutrons forming in lightning, I would assume at this point that they aren't so much created, although that may be possible, but they are liberated from elements in the path of the lightning. Of course, there is a hell of a lot of charge in a lightning strike, so I won't say that can't change particles. Is there any evidence that other particles are also created? If not, why only neutrons? Maybe the lightning converts electrons into neutrons but if it could do that then I would also assume that it can convert smaller particles into electrons. Maybe there aren't enough particles slightly smaller than an electron to convert. Maybe it does create electrons but since the mainstream assumes that electrical charge is the motion of electrons, they just expect them to be there and don't think about where they came from.

LloydK wrote:
Proton disk: It's always bothered me that the disk isn't physically part of the proton. It's just an emission. Why can't the proton have a physical disk shape?

Because you don't get electrical and magnetic properties from a disc but you do from charge emission that can spin. In many ways it does act like a disc, but a very special disc indeed. A disc would not give you a torque, but the emission can through its spin. A disc does not provide any force, but the emission can through its linear velocity (and its spin).

LloydK wrote:
Mass: Wouldn't the extra mass of each spin level be due to torque, which is mass times radius?

The torque is due to the mass, it says it right there in your equation. Torque is actually radius x force (and force is mass x acceleration), so the force is already present and torque just gives you the rotational component of that force given a radius.

LloydK wrote:
Images: By the way, would it be worthwhile to have more images posted at https://milesmathis.forumotion.com/t215-images-of-photons-atoms-etc ? If so, should they be organized? We who are admins here are able to edit posts at any time, such as for reorganizing.

I'm not a fan of changing other peoples posts or even my own, for that matter. What I post is what I said at the time and if I want to point out an error, then I might add a new section (clearly denoted) showing the error and the correction to it. However, that thread is mostly your posts, at least the ones containing images, so you can re-arrange them if you think it will help, as long as it doesn't change the discussion around them.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:16 pm

This is a hybrid post. The top part replaces comments I made that were unintentionally deleted.

LloydK. Neutron charge: .63 times the Proton charge. That's what I recall Miles calculating it to be. Nevyn said .6, so I think I'm recalling correctly.
Airman. That sounds right to me.

LloydK. Proton emission disk: planar, not expanding outward. That is if neutrons enter alphas after the alpha protons assemble. I think Miles showed neutrons entering between the protons for Deuterium and/or Oxygen 17. That would presumably only occur in a star. However, I read some years ago that something like 5,000 neutrons form per cubic meter of lightning.
Airman. Protons may pair without neutrons, but they are not stable; the proton/proton bond alone cannot prevent the mutual emissions from crossing each other and breaking the pair of protons apart.
Where did you hear 5,000 neutrons form per cubic meter of lightning? I suppose I could buy the idea of neutrons forming pairs far easier than protons since there aren’t any equatorial emissions crossing to break the pair apart. Neutron strings sound feasible, but what kind of charge field could allow such a string to form. I've convinced myself lightning forms from electrons, and not from proton/neutron matter. I would welcome additional discussion here.

LloydK. What would become of such neutrons? I've read that neutron half-life is anywhere from 11 to 15 minutes. Well, Wikipedia says 10.2 minutes.
Airman. As I understand it, after 11 minutes or so, there’s a 50/50 chance that a high energy photon impacted the neutron, causing the loss of the neutron’s outside spin. It's no longer a neutron, but it is still the most massive form of electron. All it needs is another collision which might turn it into either a proton or a neutron again.

LloydK. What "attracts" neutrons to alphas? It seems that the proton poles have low pressure, which also attracts electrons (and the poles of other protons). I guess neutron poles would have high pressure, since they emit charge there. Maybe one pole has low pressure to attract charge and the other emits it. Or would the neutron be able to absorb charge everywhere but at the poles? (Electron poles should have low pressure, while nectron [neutral electron] poles should have high pressure. So maybe nectrons would not be attracted to protons as strongly as electrons are.)
Airman. I agree with you that under certain favorable conditions, protons can pair – pole to pole, as well as neutrons. It seems to me, proton neutron pairs would form the most stable pairs. Photons arrive from all directions - the proton converts that traffic into equatorial emissions. The neutron converts the same traffic into a linear emission. I believe the equatorial emission of a single proton is less than the proton emission from a proton/neutron pair; the neutron increases the proton’s output. Favorable conditions generally mean the particles can approach most closely pole to pole. I don’t think we need stars to provide enough energy to create alphas. Nectrons and positrons are part of the family - lots of strange bonding going on.

LloydK. Proton disk: It's always bothered me that the disk isn't physically part of the proton. It's just an emission. Why can't the proton have a physical disk shape?
Airman. We haven’t really observed the proton, so we can say for certain. Since the proton is supposed to be an A spin particle, it should be spherical. Its rapid spin results in the equatorial emissions of recycling photons. The disk identifies the proton’s equatorial spin orientation.  

LloydK. Mass: Wouldn't the extra mass of each spin level be due to torque, which is mass times radius?
Airman. Stacked spins are radius doublings. Torque is a mechanical idea that doesn’t seem right. Gyroscopic torque perhaps? Since our MJV discussions I’ve believed mass is a function of motion.    

LloydK. Images: By the way, would it be worthwhile to have more images posted at https://milesmathis.forumotion.com/t215-images-of-photons-atoms-etc ? If so, should they be organized? We who are admins here are able to edit posts at any time, such as for reorganizing.
Airman. Are you volunteering?
/////////////////////////// End of Restored Post //////////////////////////////////////

The following are Lloyd's comments.

Thanks, you guys, for the replies.

Airman said: "I've convinced myself lightning forms from electrons, and not from proton/neutron matter. I would welcome additional discussion here."
I think Charles Chandler agrees and he is one of the foremost experts on lightning, tornadoes etc IMO.
- In the "Aether Battery Iron Sun Theory" thread, upriver wrote: "The larger the discharge, i.e. the more surface it covers, the higher the apparent temperature?"
CharlesChandler on Sun May 01, 2016 10:14 pm said: "It's more complicated than that, especially as the discharge progresses. The charged particles are rapidly accelerated once the resistance starts breaking down. Collisions inside the discharge channel become violent, and the channel is cleared of all remaining particles. This removes the remaining resistance. Electrons in terrestrial lightning are accelerated to 10% of the speed of light in less than 1/1000 of a second, in a channel less than 10 cm in diameter. Approaching the speed of light, the magnetic pinch further consolidates the charge stream. So the discharge channel isn't large. But the footpoints at both ends can be large, where the main trunk branches into the surrounding medium (like a Lichtenberg Figure). The temperature during a terrestrial lightning is around 2500 degrees C, but the highest temperature occurs after the discharge, when the channel collapses, creating sonoluminescence [photons - LK] along the axis of the channel. Then the temp jumps up to 25,000 degrees C. This [channel collapse - LK] is what causes thunder."
- In the "Electric Sun Discussions" thread at http://thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=67442&sid=7be657ee85855b1dd0b57ae94f3894bd#p67212
on Jun 15, 2012 8:43 am I quoted CC from our earlier discussion: "Yes, positive and negative lightning are both electrons streams. In negative lightning, the cloud is negative and the Earth has an induced positive charge, while in positive lightning, it’s the other way around. But the way the stepped leaders advance from the main negative charge (in the cloud or in the ground) is more or less the same either way."
- Charles discussed lightning some more on Sat Jun 28, 2014 here: http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=96945&sid=33001b4ae5179881e5701f6fca995c48#p97008
- and on Mon Nov 12, 2012 here:
http://thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=72763&sid=1091b580c04a66e69ac0205fdbaa156c#p72799

Airman said: "I don’t think we need stars to provide enough energy to create alphas. Nectrons and positrons are part of the family - lots of strange bonding going on." 
Miles put element creation in the Sun, starting with Deuterium, which I think is a necessary step to Helium or Alpha particles.

You both say the proton disk is an emission disk from a spherical proton.
I don't see why a disk-shaped proton shouldn't be just as good at having equatorial emission as a spherical proton. The two neutrons between two spinning proton disks of the Alpha would not have any way to steady the protons, if the protons are spheres and the disks are just emitted photons. Once the photons exit the proton equator, they should have no way to leverage the proton to hold it steady. But if the protons are disk-shaped particles, then they would be unable to tilt beyond the top or bottom of either neutron. So the neutrons would logically then be able to hold the protons steady.

Airman asked where I got the info about neutrons produced by lightning.
Here's a slightly long answer.
On Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:20 pm in the "Sun model and discharge cause" thread at http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=78327&sid=d0b32f9a0e2d2d52801e684bf4024640#p78238
I said in part:
"I suppose fusion probably produces different elements or particles under different conditions. In another thread we're discussing fusion in supernovae producing many or all of the elements. In the Electric Sun Discussions last summer, I found a claim that lightning produces neutrons. That appears to be a fusion process too. I posted the following [on July 12, 2012] at http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6124&start=30#p68202 :
LK2A) http://arstechnica.com/science/2012/03/nuclear-lightening/ says “new data show that up to 5000 neutrons per cubic meter [per second] are produced every second by lightning strikes [on Earth].” It’s from “Strong Flux of Low-Energy Neutrons Produced by Thunderstorms” at http://prl.aps.org/abstract/PRL/v108/i12/e125001 ."
- That's an abstract with a pay wall, but I think it originally included the above info.
- Here are more mentions of the same info: https://www.google.com/search?q=5%2C000+neutrons+per+cubic+meter+lightning&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
- I repeated that on Oct 29, 2015 at https://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=108745&sid=92311fb4af5b3e8454dd6b5c5059a758#p108827
and I added a few more comments on that thread.

Airman asked if I volunteer to upload images.
I'd consider doing that. Do yous have a wishlist? If so, I'll look at it and see what I can do. No promises.

Last edited by LongtimeAirman on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Restoring my original comments)

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:24 pm

What the hell is going on around here?

First Cr6 replied to my post and overwrote it and now it appears that Lloyd has done the same to Airman.

I was willing to think Cr6 just pressed the wrong button but now that it has happened twice, involving 2 different people each time, I feel it might be a bug in the forum software.

Can Cr6 and Lloyd confirm their actions please? Did you intend to change the original posts or was it a mistake? Do you remember if you used the cite button or not? Did you try to send the post and the system told you there was already another post added before you did and therefore to verify your post? Were you working in a desktop browser or on a phone, tablet, etc?

I regularly use the cite button and it doesn't seem to be affecting my posts so maybe it is something else.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:32 pm

Lloyd wrote:I don't see why a disk-shaped proton shouldn't be just as good at having equatorial emission as a spherical proton. The two neutrons between two spinning proton disks of the Alpha would not have any way to steady the protons, if the protons are spheres and the disks are just emitted photons. Once the photons exit the proton equator, they should have no way to leverage the proton to hold it steady. But if the protons are disk-shaped particles, then they would be unable to tilt beyond the top or bottom of either neutron. So the neutrons would logically then be able to hold the protons steady.

The neutrons can steady the protons and make then turn/tilt/etc, because if the neutrons get in the way of the protons charge emission, that emission will start to affect the next lot of charge emission and this can back up to the proton itself, causing it to re-orient itself in response. The closer the neutrons are to the protons the quicker and easier it is for this effect to occur.

Another way to look at it is that the neutrons get in the way of some charge emission which causes that emission to fly off in a different direction. This leaves that part of the emission field empty, or at least less dense, which allows the ambient field (and other particles) to rush in and affect the proton (and the neutron).

It could even be a mixture of the two.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:09 am

Regarding the proton disk, it is a construct in Mathis's theory to visualize the proton's emission (and the electron's, on a smaller scale). In none of our models is the proton a sphere, though we often represent it like that - because its motions are confined to increasing spin "spheres of influence" which are vaguely spherical. The proton is definitely not a disk, in mine nor Nevyn's nor Mathis's models. That said, Nevyn's are much more defined than mine and way ahead. I'd defer to the shapes his spin stack simulators create, over mine, for any accuracy.

A quick review of the shape mine were tracing:

Neutron charge emission - where does it go? - Page 2 PqOyQXE

Regarding the neutron, I feel like we're making progress but also introducing some confusions. Here was Mathis's old model of the alpha, from the Anti-helium paper:

Neutron charge emission - where does it go? - Page 2 P7J7puM

Here is his more recent model, from the deuterium/tritium paper:

Neutron charge emission - where does it go? - Page 2 HlEHWTT

And my video attempt at that model, again for quick access:
https://vimeo.com/157484485

Neutron charge emission - where does it go? - Page 2 XuGbn4e

So the protons are aligned with the neutrons charge in two ways, in and out. The neutrons are kinda "locked in", there. If they try to float around too much, their incoming charge stream realigns them. They don't really need any other leverage from the protons, and as far as Mathis has written it seems like he's saying neutrons aren't inserted into He4, but rather it's built via fusion of two H2s inside of stars (or wherever, maybe even lightning can fuse helium?). So Nevyn was also correct (per the theory as I understand it) that the proton's emission would repel incoming neutrons in most cases - that is to say, an He3 atom isn't becoming an He4 by simply slamming another neutron in there. He4 alphas are built top to bottom.

Neutron charge emission - where does it go? - Page 2 DaSLWfd

The protons don't really need to leverage the neutron with their emission disks, in this configuration. It's the through-charge that is holding the neutrons there. The protons don't tilt much also because of this through charge, since they're receiving it from both ends - ambient up top, neutron on bottom.

Given that the proton isn't a sphere OR a disk, if it does tilt due to a collision it would very quickly recorrect itself, simply because so much charge is coming through from either end. Does this make sense?

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by LloydK Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:16 am

Nevyn said:
Can Cr6 and Lloyd confirm their actions please? Did you intend to change the original posts or was it a mistake? Do you remember if you used the cite button or not? Did you try to send the post and the system told you there was already another post added before you did and therefore to verify your post? Were you working in a desktop browser or on a phone, tablet, etc?

I regularly use the cite button and it doesn't seem to be affecting my posts so maybe it is something else.
I'm sorry I screwed that up. I meant to click on Citer, but I obviously clicked on Editer instead. So I thought I was writing a Reply with a quote of Airman's post, but I was editing his post instead.

Maybe Cr6 or someone else should allow only one Admin to be able to edit other's posts and let anyone else who should be additional Admins to know the Admin's password.

LloydK

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:15 pm

That's cool. Thanks for letting us know how it happened. I thought when it happened twice that it must be something other than human error and went straight into debug mode.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:17 pm

Note. I've reposted the unintentionally deleted comments from my previous post above.
LloydK wrote:Airman said: "I've convinced myself lightning forms from electrons, and not from proton/neutron matter. I would welcome additional discussion here."
I think Charles Chandler agrees and he is one of the foremost experts on lightning, tornadoes etc IMO.

Thanks for the comment and info Lloyd. I greatly respect Charles' expert knowledge and efforts to explain Lightning and Tornadoes. As you know, in my opinion, he has been handicapped by classical theory that doesn't acknowledge existence of the charge field. I have nowhere near command of the facts that he does, nevertheless I feel I'm close to coming up with a charge field explanation for Lightning.

A volume of atmospheric gas contains x,y,z,…, molecules and atoms. It’s well known that simple movement between large air masses causes the release of predictable numbers of electrons, correlating to electrostatic energy and resistivity of the air. When an electron is removed from an atom (or molecule), say by a random collision with a high energy photon, the atom is said to be ionized.

According to Miles’ charge field theory, an electron removed from an atom exposes one of the atom’s high energy nuclear charge channels. These channels of coherent photons easily accelerate passing electrons (and positrons) and may also ionize any neighboring proton matter crossing its path. Exposed high charge current output channels are blocked by electrons flowing into the proton’s charge intake channel, thereby de-ionizing the proton. In accord with the rarefied medium, proton matter present, temperature and pressure (charge field conditions), equilibrium is reached.

Areas of high moisture are particularly interesting since water saturated air provides a large source of proton matter, including bound electrons. (Water as fuel). High moisture, high speed moving air masses cause plenty of ionizations. In some areas, ionizations occur faster than de-ionizations, further raising the ambient energy. The high number of exposed coherent channels accelerate free electrons to higher average velocities and energies. Increased ionizations causing wind differentials, causing increased ionization by exposing larger areas to the coherent charge streams. A cascading system.

Meanwhile, electrons are in a high energy, high pressure state. Given their additional energies, they clear areas of smaller atoms which results in a partial proton/neutron vacuum. The resulting higher than average density of smaller atoms pushed toward the periphery form walls of increased charge density, electron boundaries. High speed electrons directly crossing into lower energy areas may only travel a small distance, perhaps less than foot or just a few inches– I suppose, before being stopped by the denser photon field outside, surrounding the ‘hotter’ coherent channel areas. Briefly stuck at the boundary, the electron is still available and will likely rejoin the high energy electron group even if the ionization doesn’t spread its way. The electrons cannot escape as long as they are in proximity of the ionized matter.

At some point, the hot ionized area may come into contact with say the earth.

It's the end of another day, I’ll save that for another post.  

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LloydK Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:31 pm

Airman, do you have reason to doubt the speed of the electrons that Charles mentioned, i.e. 10% of light speed? He has also mentioned on occasion the strength of the electric field in thunderstorms. I think he said something like 2 million volts per meter, I guess.

Nevyn said: "With respect to neutrons forming in lightning, I would assume at this point that they aren't so much created, although that may be possible, but they are liberated from elements in the path of the lightning. Of course, there is a hell of a lot of charge in a lightning strike, so I won't say that can't change particles. Is there any evidence that other particles are also created?"

I never previously thought about where the neutrons would come from in lightning. I think I assumed like you that they came from atoms in the vicinity. I haven't heard about protons forming from lightning, but from what Charles said, it sounds like electrons are also produced. I'm pretty sure Charles would say by ionization, which I guess the electric field could do.

Last edited by LloydK on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

LloydK

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:34 pm

That can't be right. Dr Emit Brown said there were 1.21 Gigawatts in a bolt of lightning! Very Happy

Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LloydK Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:42 pm

Does that mean the current is 600 Amps?

PS, I edited my previous post.

LloydK

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:49 pm

I don't know if that 1.21GW is correct or not, but if it is, then yes, the current would be around 600A.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:00 pm

LloydK wrote:I never previously thought about where the neutrons would come from in lightning. I think I assumed like you that they came from atoms in the vicinity. I haven't heard about protons forming from lightning, but from what Charles said, it sounds like electrons are also produced. I'm pretty sure Charles would say by ionization, which I guess the electric field could do.

If the neutrons did come from atoms, then I would expect a lot of debris. For every neutron there should be a corresponding proton and an electron or two (assuming it is alphas getting broken down into their parts since atoms are mostly made of alphas). I haven't looked that hard at lightning before so I don't know if my assumptions are on the right path or not, I was just playing with what you had said.

I have some high-speed videos of lightning strikes and you can clearly see the charge field expanding out in a sphere, searching for a path. Little leaders find potential paths and stop and eventually one of them finds the right path and the charge explodes down it. Very interesting stuff and good evidence of the charge field.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LloydK Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:18 pm

Now I found this at Phys.org (and I didn't realize there's so much Deuterium on Earth; oh, they also tell us where free neutrons go, i.e. into nitrogen molecules).

Neutrons Born In Lightning
September 21, 2005

To produce thermonuclear reaction it is necessary, firstly, to have nuclei with a large quantity of neutrons available, for example, deuterium nuclei, and secondly, these nuclei should possess sufficiently high velocity and merge together upon collision, having overcome the Coulomb barrier. It turns out that all these conditions are observed in the course of a stroke of lightning - such a conslusion is evident from calculations by B.M. Kuzhevsky, Ph.D., head of the neutron research laboratory, Skobeltsin Scientific Research Institute of Nuclear Physics (Moscow State University).

Deuterium is always present in water: on average, a molecule of DHO (water, where one of hydrogen atoms is replaced by deuterium) falls to 6,800 molecules of H2O. That means - taking into account the quantity of water vapour available in the atmosphere (i.e. 5х10^-4 g/cubic centimeter) - there will be 10^15 deuterium atoms per cubic centimeter. In lightning, these atoms turn into ions and are capable of gathering speed up to considerable energy.

With the lightning canal diameter varying from 2 millimeters to 5 centimeters, and discharge duration making the ten-thousandth of a second, it proves that billions of deuterium atoms will have time to start reacting with each other and to generate precisely two times less atoms of helium-3 and neutrons. These neutrons already possess enormous energy - 2.45 MeV. However, in the atmosphere of our planet they are capable of living at most for 0.2 seconds, during which they will inevitably meet with nitrogen atoms and be absorbed by them. This time period is sufficient for neutrons to fly a distance of one or two kilometers.

The calculation has been also confirmed by experimental data. The DYAIZA facility developed at the Institute and installed in Moscow at the Vorobyevy Hills repeatedly recorded neutron emission peaks during thunderstorms, their magnitude exceeding that of the background by hundreds of times.

Several important conclusions can be drawn from the above effort. Firstly, this helps to solve a long-standing puzzle: why cosmonauts on board the MIR space station observed high neutron background in the area of the equator. Keeping in mind that thunderstorms permanently burst out in this region, it is easy to guess where high neutron background comes from. Secondly, the same mechanism should also work in the atmospheres of Venus and Jupiter where thunderstorms are also frequent and sporadic neutron streams should arise there. That means that investigation of these planets' neutron emission should take into account this particular fact not to confuse by accident "thundery" neutrons with some other neutrons.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2005-09-neutrons-born-lightning.html#jCp

LloydK

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Several important conclusions can be drawn from the above effort. Firstly, this helps to solve a long-standing puzzle: why cosmonauts on board the MIR space station observed high neutron background in the area of the equator. Keeping in mind that thunderstorms permanently burst out in this region, it is easy to guess where high neutron background comes from. Secondly, the same mechanism should also work in the atmospheres of Venus and Jupiter where thunderstorms are also frequent and sporadic neutron streams should arise there. That means that investigation of these planets' neutron emission should take into account this particular fact not to confuse by accident "thundery" neutrons with some other neutrons.

I would think that if these neutrons were coming from lightning strikes, then it would be pretty obvious to someone on a space station. Just look down! Not trying to say that lightning does not produce neutrons, but that statement is very weak. MIR records high neutron counts above the equator and storms happen more on the equator therefore the storms must produce those neutrons. I'm sure the storms do produce some of them but given Miles equatorial emission model, we have something else that can push neutrons up over the equator. Remember that the Earth's charge emission is high enough to push Helium out of the atmosphere, so it certainly can push neutrons.

If I was in charge of these missions and got that data back, then I would want to perform an experiment that measures the neutron count and looks for storm activity at the same time. Seems pretty easy to me. Correlation is not causation and a scientist is supposed to differentiate between the two.

I also like the way that paragraph goes from drawing conclusions to guessing to fact.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:45 pm

I thought I was going to just carry on but it seems we have some discussion. 1.21GigaWatts! I haven't caught up on the latest here yet.

Lloyd said. Airman, do you have reason to doubt the speed of the electrons that Charles mentioned, i.e. 10% of light speed? He has also mentioned on occasion the strength of the electric field in thunderstorms. I think he said something like 2 million volts per meter, I guess.

I don’t doubt it. What makes you think I do? I believe electrons ejected by solar flares can reach 0.3 c, but that’s in space. Single electrons traveling at 0.1 c are quickly stopped by the atmosphere. Like firing shot into sand, it doesn’t go very deep. Within the channels, electrons reach high speeds because the smaller atoms were pushed aside. I didn't get to the highest velocities during the actual lightning strike yet.

Neutron charge emission - where does it go? - Page 2 Thewat10
I mentioned water as fuel above; I meant water was bringing a loose electron to the party. Water, the left side configuration, has an electron at the very top. When water is ionized, that is the first electron lost. When things get really hot, Miles’ suggests the molecule will assume the form on the right. We have a high energy configuration to liven things up. Those top vertical channels are the exposed coherent charge channels I’ve mostly been referring to above. I don't believe there's any fission going on. If Water were to break, we would have 2 Hydrogens and an Oxygen, sure, but also, all the electrons bonded to the original molecule would be blown away; all new elements would have wide open charge channels, very, very hot. Maybe some of that does happen, I doubt it. Most of the debris are free electrons. The high energy areas are chock full of electrons. 

Here's a high speed lightning video. Sorry, just an image. I believe my description is consistent with what I see.

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap120723.html
Neutron charge emission - where does it go? - Page 2 Lightn10
Lightning Captured at 7,207 Images per Second
Video Credit & Copyright: Tom A. Warner, ZTResearch, www.weathervideoHD.TV
Explanation: How fast is lightning? Lightning, in fact, moves not only too fast for humans to see, but so fast that humans can't even tell which direction it is moving. The above lightning stroke did not move too fast, however, for this extremely high time resolution video to resolve. Tracking at an incredible 7,207 frames per second, actual time can be seen progressing at the video bottom. The above lightning bolt starts with many simultaneously creating ionized channels branching out from an negatively charged pool of electrons and ions that has somehow been created by drafts and collisions in a rain cloud. About 0.015 seconds after appearing -- which takes about 3 seconds in the above time-lapse video -- one of the meandering charge leaders makes contact with a suddenly appearing positive spike moving up from the ground and an ionized channel of air is created that instantly acts like a wire. Immediately afterwards, this hot channel pulses with a tremendous amount of charges shooting back and forth between the cloud and the ground, creating a dangerous explosion that is later heard as thunder. Much remains unknown about lightning, however, including details of the mechanism that separates charges.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:20 pm

That video is pretty cool. You can see that one of those initial tendrils makes a connection to the ground and THEN the big bolt comes blazing through.

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:39 pm

Slow motion lightning is fascinating. If there’s strong evidence for the charge field here, we should be trying to find some and convince CC classical theory just won't do. Please feel free to correct as necessary.

Lightning, A charge field explanation.

Let's consider the video. In this particular lightning strike event, we see ionizations begins from the top left. At first, it isn’t gradual. I believe that indicates a large shift of high speed electrons from the much larger volume of ionized air above were stopped at the boundary of the cooler mass of air in our view. Again, they weren’t stopped really, they’ve just slowed to normal atmospheric velocities. The initial event has, however, started a clear progression of ionizations, expanding an area like a constantly increasing radius. We have the suggestion of the Lichtenberg pattern. What is growing here?

Ionizations are constantly expanding the hot volume’s surface outward. As atoms within the cool side of the boundary are ionized, each additional molecular ionization means a new electron is released, and a new coherent channel is opened, which sometimes extends the boundary outward. Of course it is the photons within the coherent charge channels that do most of the work clearing the channels of atoms, and also re-accelerating increasing numbers of free electrons that were previously high speed, previously reduced to atmospheric velocities on the cold side of the previous boundary. I suppose that means that electrons traveling at high speeds in ionized areas would tend to accumulate at the cool edge boundaries. Not in uniform distributions, instead forming patterns reflecting their final trajectories. Electrons can sometimes bunch together, and react as groups.

The ionization progression is a chain reaction. Electrons are being separated from protons and then widely displaced, with no chance of rejoining their nuclei. The air, in thrall to the high energy ionized water molecules, is experiencing a phase transition to a state of less bounded electrons. The equilibrium involves a maximum number of exposed, first level ionization, exposed high energy coherent charge channels versus electron availability to block those channels.

Each electron is a charged particle which recycles photons. The electron’s channels are wide open, a thousand times less charge channel current than a proton, still, it doesn’t take a huge amount of electrons before they are seen as a bright dot or streak in the dark. Most of the initial electron motion that occurred in the cloud was invisible to us, but the video shows quite well, the leaders, the extent of the ionization, the moment ionization touched the earth.

The release of electrons lights up the sky. The earth’s surface is comprised of proton matter and bound electrons far denser than any found in the atmosphere and they are released in far greater abundance. These electrons enter the ionized areas via an explosive increase in the number of exposed channels between the earth and ionized air above. A widening area, millimeters up to centimeters. The lightning strike will continue, perhaps wax and wane, until large ionized areas within the cloud, including the protons comprising the lightning bolt itself, are de-ionized.

The great abundance of earth electrons ensures that the electron reduction process that occurred in the cloud cannot happen on the earth’s surface. After a lightning strike, if the cloud still has moisture, ionization may resume. If not, the cycle is broken, eventually the majority of energized atoms and molecules will assemble their usual complement of electrons, under the given pressure and temperature, charge field conditions present. I expect the majority of extra electrons present will eventually return to the earth’s surface.

With respect to neutrons. Obviously I hadn’t given the subject any thought before. Lightning involves super abundances of electrons. For all intents and purposes, the neutron may be considered the largest possible electron. All the high velocities ensures many electrons will be gaining spins and energy, up to and including neutrons. I also believe there might be a high amount of neutrons released from proton bonds. Of course this is a scientific confirm-able fact, although it now seems to make perfect sense seeing an increased number of neutrons after a lightning strike.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:23 am

That's pretty good, Airman, but it sounds a bit too mainstream for my liking. I'll take a stab at it and see where it leads.

Before the video starts, we have a dense cloud that is blocking and storing the Earth's charge field. When it gets dense enough, charge expands out and starts to break down molecules in the atmosphere. This releases their stored up energy causing other molecules to break, leading to a chain reaction like a slow motion explosion. More charge comes down from the cloud and more molecules break down.

At the start of the video, we see an explosion of visible light photons. Enough to overwhelm the camera. The IR field has been spun up into visible light. As this charge explosion travels out in a sphere, it strikes atoms in the atmosphere: Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon, Helium and various compounds containing them. The molecules will break down and some new, temporary, molecules will be created. These aren't normal molecules that would form naturally but molecules that can support the new charge fields these atoms find themselves in. Oxygen atoms will bond together into chains, much like Hydrocarbons, and these Oxygen chains can channel a lot of charge.

The atoms are feeling a lot of charge coming from multiple directions. Their outer-most electrons are liberated and they start to channel more charge and bonding with other atoms and channeling even more charge. We see this as bright patches. Each channel allows more charge to escape from the cloud, which it really wants to do, and so the channels become semi-permanent. The ends of these chains represent strong charge emission points and will affect the nearby atoms and molecules, causing a new branch to be created.

These atoms were previously aligned to the Earth's charge field and suddenly feel a stronger, more energetic, charge field and so they must re-orient themselves to this new field. This is part of what causes the zig-zag nature of lightning. The atoms may be mid-turn when they bond with, or are in channel coherence with, a leader.

I just coined the term channel coherence which is a distant bond between atoms or, most likely, molecules. The channeled charge is so strong that the bond can form considerably further away than normal. This allows a bit more flexibility in the directions of the bonding objects and we end up with a zip-zag. Basically, the charge will go to the first new channel that can support it, whether it is nicely aligned or not.

This continues on, mostly in a downward direction but we do see some channels moving back up. Eventually, one of the channels touches the Earth and at this point, we have the possibility of two events. If the cloud is denser, with respect to charge, than the Earth, then the cloud will expel its energy into the Earth. It is more likely that the Earth is more dense, and can emit more charge at the point to connection, so it will actually take over the channel and emit its own charge up into the cloud. That is what we see in this video.

Now the Earth is a giver, and that cloud is no match for all of that compressed charge. The cloud can't contain it and most of it just keeps going up, through the cloud and up into the higher atmosphere. This can cause interactions with the particles in the upper atmosphere much like an aurora. These have been photographed from space.

A good question is 'Why does it stop? Once the channels are open, why would they close?' and my answer is two things. First is the coherent bonds between molecules, which are quite weak, and the huge charge density coming up from the Earth will eventually break some of them. New bonds will form and this can give the lightning a pulsing behavior. The other is that the Earth itself will run out of charge in the region of the connection point. The Earth will fill it back in but it can't do that at the rate that it is escaping while connected to the cloud.

It could probably do with a bit more work, I'm just writing off the top of my head, but that is how I see it.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:56 pm

LongtimeAirman wrote:
Each electron is a charged particle which recycles photons. The electron’s channels are wide open, a thousand times less charge channel current than a proton, still, it doesn’t take a huge amount of electrons before they are seen as a bright dot or streak in the dark...

The release of electrons lights up the sky...

Electrons don't light up anything, only photons do. The electrons may be emitting those photons or spinning them up into visibility, but our eyes don't see electrons and electrons don't move anywhere near light speed. I know you didn't really mean to say that we're seeing electrons, but the phrasing was a bit imprecise there. I'm certain our eyes can detect electrons, but we don't "see" them. They impact and transfer energy, but don't pass into the receptors and on to the brain as light or color (as far as I understand).

It's often amusing to me that mainstream physics doesn't even believe in the particle which allows them to see at all in the first place. "It has no mass! It's virtual!"

I like your theory for the most part, though I feel Nevyn's is a bit more accurate and descriptive of the process. The "boundaries" in your description bother me, since I don't understand them very well. Much like "double layers", it seems like there's a lot missing to the theory - which Nevyn's pretty much does away with entirely, in this case. Don't take this personally - it's my own problem that I haven't studied boundaries and layers enough, but what I have seen and read (especially in the EU stuff) they're simply replacing the physics with "double layers" and "boundaries" as a band-aid to the theory. I'm not saying these things don't exist or happen, just that I think they're caused by charge effects and the EU people of course always miss that connection. I still find it hilarious that Thornhill and Scott and those guys still can't tell us what electricity is, despite being among the foremost electrical engineers in that paradigm.

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:44 pm

Jared, I understand that desire to get below such abstract terms and that is totally why I kept searching for something else after finding the EU. I liked what they were doing but needed to go below it. I haven't tried to go back up the chain that far and figure out the EU in Mathis theory, it's enough trying to figure out the mainstream. Actually, it's enough just trying to figure out Miles' work. I do like it when these kinds of discussions get me thinking like that though. It's a good way to consolidate what you know and I can get stuck in my apps, trying to figure out the intricacies of Miles' work, that I don't do it often enough.

I've generally thought that double layers and boundaries and bow shocks are just charge fields meeting. They probably differ by the size of the charge photons or possibly charge density. When I first starting reading the EU and came across double layers, I interpreted that as a field moving outward into a field moving inwards, way before I ever heard of Miles. That's probably why I liked his work so much, it went along with what I was already thinking and went much deeper than I could have gone myself.

We should analyze double layers a bit more closely. Are they truly spherical or are they stronger at the equator? Does this differ by size where the atomic/molecular level is more equatorial but planets and stars are more spherical? How does photon radius affect a double layer? What sorts of particles can be generated by a double layer? How does that equate to the charge photon sizes?

It seems like an interesting thing to model and build an app around.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:57 pm

I've read about double layers for years, way before discovering Mathis, and it still doesn't really make a lot of sense to me. It's really tenuous, nebulous, and fuzzy. It kinda stinks of, well, fiction. Maybe fiction isn't the right word, but what's double about it? We have two layers, but they aren't doubled at all, since they're different. If we had two layers of earth, say topsoil and bedrock, we wouldn't call that a double layer.

Not to say we shouldn't dig in wherever possible, especially in understanding electrical effects. I just can't find anything really useful or helpful about DLs.

We have this picture:
Neutron charge emission - where does it go? - Page 2 Plasma-double-layers-2

And then piles of writing that doesn't really tell us much about it. Why are the electrons and protons separating? What is causing them to stay apart? We can assume photons, since even in the mainstream they call them charged layers. So do the photons (charge) get sandwiched between the electrons and protons somehow, and since they have chirality the electrons are being pushed one way and the protons another way?

Particle acceleration: The potential drop across the double layer will accelerate electrons and positive ions in opposite directions. The magnitude of the potential drop determines the acceleration of the charged particles. In strong double layers, this will result in beams or jets of charged particles.

(from the Plasma Universe Wiki) https://www.plasma-universe.com/Double_layer#Double_layer_formation_mechanisms

So is the spin of those transversal traveling photons pushing the larger particles in different directions? Is their spin then being imparted to other incoming particles?

Particle populations: As described in the formation of double layers, there are four populations of charge particles inside a double layer (1) Free electrons that are accelerated across the double layer (2) Free positive ions that are accelerated in the opposite direction across the double layer (3) Reflected electrons that approach the double layer, but are reflected back and counter stream away (4) Reflected positive ions that approach the double layer, but are reflected back and counter stream away. Note that in the case of weak double layers not all electrons and ions entering "from the wrong side" will be reflected, and therefore there will also be a population of decelerated electrons and ions.

(from the same page)

As we can see, they still don't even know what "charge" is there. They call the electrons and positrons and whatnot "charge particles", when it should be "charged". It's kinda flimsy, you know?

In Mathis's theory, we almost always have electrons and protons following the charge photons. If we apply that concept to DLs, then the electrons and protons and other particles should be following charge streams, but where are they? What would cause charge to separate into three or more layers like this? (electron layer, photon layer, proton layer) and wouldn't that actually be a triple layer, not a double?

I admit I don't know much about this, despite reading everything I could find on it for five years. If my attitude towards Dls seems sour, that would be because it is. When a theory doesn't make much sense to me, and is used constantly as a mechanism to bolster a larger set of theories (EU), but there's no mechanism underlying it FROM those people, I get a little iffy.

Last edited by Jared Magneson on Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:08 pm

Lightning - charge field explanations.

Ideas are still being accepted.

Nevyn’s included thoughts I’ve never imagined and am still trying to process. Like forming high energy chains, … .

Jared, Artist/architects are always working up visions. Don’t be shy, give us yours.

Maybe someone else will have something to add.

An orderly review of ideas presented should follow.

But what am I thinking? The thread has already left.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next