Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New type of planetary object proposed: Synestia

Go down

New type of planetary object proposed: Synestia Empty New type of planetary object proposed: Synestia

Post by LongtimeAirman Wed May 31, 2017 3:52 pm

Something positive. An interesting new “theoretical discovery”. Very large planetary (or larger – or smaller?) post collision objects may begin as large toroidal distributions of matter before condensing to a final spherical form.  

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523081852.htm
New type of planetary object proposed: Synestia:
Date: May 23, 2017
Source: University of California - Davis
Summary: There's something new to look for in the heavens, and it's called a 'synestia,' according to planetary scientists. A synestia, they propose, would be a huge, spinning, donut-shaped mass of hot, vaporized rock, formed as planet-sized objects smash into each other.
New type of planetary object proposed: Synestia Synest10
Rocky planets are thought to form from giant impacts between planet-size bodies. Impacts with high energy and high angular momentum could form a synestia, a rotating mass of vaporized rock, where outer layers of the vaporized planet are in orbit around the rest of the body. Synestias give new insights into how planets and moons form. This figure shows to scale a rocky planet, a molten disk/ring structure, and a synestia all with the same mass (about one Earth mass).
Credit: Simon Lock, Harvard University
The researchers found that over a range of high temperatures and high angular momentum, planet-sized bodies could form a new, much larger structure, an indented disk rather like a red blood cell or a donut with the center filled in. The object is mostly vaporized rock, with no solid or liquid surface.

Most planets likely experience collisions that could form a synestia at some point during formation, Stewart said. For an object like the Earth, the synestia would not last very long -- perhaps a hundred years -- before it lost enough heat to condense back into a solid object. But synestias formed from larger or hotter objects such as gas giant planets or stars could potentially last much longer, she said.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It's nice to see a thought provoking unusual yet fairly simple and reasonable astronomical prediction.

I hope I'm not interrupting, my thinking turns to colliding charged particles. One particle losses its top-spin motion, the other particle’s increased energy forces a new end-over-end spin radius doubling onto its original charged particle’s BPhoton spin stack. One particle’s radius is halved, and the other radius has doubled. Sa>Sa-1, Sb>Sb+1. We can say that the collision conserves spin levels. Is it correct to think strictly in spin levels? What would we see in such a collision? Are these two transformations instantaneous?

When I imagine a collision of charged particles, I cannot see the particle’s BPhotons. I can only see the relative sizes, spins, orientations and velocities of each particle’s charge emissions. If I’ve included each particle’s charge field throughout the collision, I can legitimately envision charge transfer equivalent to mass transfer, the creation of the toroidal end-over-end particle.

We don't see large toroids in space nor as microscopic particles, they’re always spherical. The toroid shape may in fact be abhored by both gravity and the charge field. Over time, the charge present may actively redistribute itself in the more economical, final, spherical form.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down