The Sun's Galactic orbit, and charge field implications.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The Sun's Galactic orbit, and charge field implications.

Post by LongtimeAirman on Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:03 pm

LongtimeAirman wrote:.
Lichmechaniker, are you satisfied with the “Enceladus” solution?

Oops, I misspelled your name. I’m a lousy long nailed two-fingered typist with too small a tablet. I’ll call you Licht.

I like the quote Licht. All objects have an apparent polarity, as well as a degree of consistent internal polarity. That, and Ciaolo’s engine got me thinking about Miles’ “Central Engine”*. All objects within the suns heliosphere are constantly being spun up or down by the sun. The degree of polarity of all those objects slowly changes over time as a function of the distance of the object to the sun. Also, to a lesser degree, due to its much greater distance, the galaxy is also spinning all its constituent objects in the anti-polarity. The degree of polarity for all objects is slowly changing. With respect to the Central Engine, it may be safe to say that all matter slowly oscillates between the two spin polarities, at a rate determined by the relative charge densities in the object’s ambient field.

Licht wrote. This is the point I've been trying to make. If we simplify the galactic orbit to a straight line, focusing locally it is a straight line, I notice that it aligns almost perfectly with each planets magnetic poles.

A local straight line approximation is certainly acceptable. I must admit I’m not able to imagine how each planet’s magnetic pole aligns to the galactic orbit. What about the fact that the magnetic poles of the Earth have moved fairly significantly throughout the Earth’s history, are you saying the galactic orbit was changing along with the poles?

Project Gutenberg's The Story of the Solar System, by George F. Chambers
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/47021/47021-h/47021-h.htm

I would expect the spin inclination of each planet is the important factor, not the magnetic pole. Here’s a diagram of the spin axii of the planets. It may just be an artifact of the diagram, but it appears the left/right line joining the planetary centers might align to the sun’s orbit about the galaxy. Is that true? If so, then I guess one can say the planets’ spin axii are inclined to the galactic orbit. Are the planetary inclinations also orthogonal to the galactic center? Are we looking toward or away from galactic central in this image?

Does everyone agree?

* 184. The Central Engine. http://milesmathis.com/engine.pdf What drives the galaxies? 3pp.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lichtmechaniker on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:40 pm

I disagree, the horizontal line in that picture is the solar plane, which is angled about 60 degrees from the galactic orbit.

Here is my train of thought.
1. every region of space has some amount of charge in it. (spinning)
2. as bodies (our sun, earth...) move through space they "eat" the charge (channeling)
3. the channels make the E/M field (also spinning)
4. the E/M field makes the matter spin. (axis rotation)
5. earth is moving south, rotating clockwise if looking at the south pole
6. same with all other planets, except venus and uranus

Venus,
i) moving north (it's poles are opposite the rest)
ii) spinning retrograde (backwards compared to the rest)
iii) still spinning clockwise if viewed from south pole (like every magnet)

Uranus,

to be continued... take a look at it yourself and think about how 27 moons can pull the main charge stream off center enough to cause the rolling motion, instead of the central corkscrew like channels of the "normal" planets axis spin.

Lichtmechaniker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lichtmechaniker on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:28 pm

LongtimeAirman wrote:.
Oops, I misspelled your name. I’m a lousy long nailed two-fingered typist with too small a tablet. I’ll call you Licht.

Licht is fine by me, I can't seem to spell this username correct half the time either. It's just something I picked out for this forum, it means Light Mechanic in German. I find it ironic as I'm an electrician and wire up lots of lights, but at the same time I'm aware of the fact that all the copper I sling carries light. Electron holes are what lead me here, I mean come on mainstream, "electron holes" No

So I found this little page on physics.stackexchange [https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/160993/why-does-a-magnetic-field-go-anticlockwise-of-the-direction-of-current] [https://archive.is/LsHeF]

This is the quote that interested me the most.
– Georg Jan 23 '15 at 15:03 wrote:.
Sun dials placed on walls run counterclockwise, don't they? But nevertheless: there is something behind sun , earth rotation, direction of current and magnetic field. Faraday imagined a current in the earth running the same direction as the apparent path of sun producing the earths magnetic field.
Faraday imagined a current in the earth running the same direction as the apparent path of sun producing the earths magnetic field.
Boom, just like that I find some very serious confirmation about the relationship between directional charge channeling and the galactic orbit. Not quite from Faraday himself, can anyone tell me where this is written, I've read a fair bit of early 1900's physics but not a thing he wrote.

Lichtmechaniker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Perhaps this is helpful?

"Faraday’s Law of Induction describes how an electric current produces a magnetic field and, conversely, how a changing magnetic field generates an electric current in a conductor."

"English physicist Michael Faraday gets the credit for discovering magnetic induction in 1830; however, an American physicist, Joseph Henry, independently made the same discovery about the same time, according to the University of Texas."

"What is Faraday's Law of Induction?"
https://www.livescience.com/53509-faradays-law-induction.html

Jared Magneson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lichtmechaniker on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:46 pm

It's definitely on topic, the law of induction is built upon the chirality of magnetism, it's all about how moving charge creates a magnetic field and how a moving magnet can "induce" current in a wire.

What I'm after is some pdfs of Faradays writing, so I can see where that quote from above comes from.
"Faraday imagined a current in the earth running the same direction as the apparent path of sun producing the earths magnetic field."

Lichtmechaniker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:05 pm

Indeed, I was searching "Faraday earth magnetic field" and came upon his Induction stuff. There were some .pdf's in the search, but I tend to use DuckDuckGo anymore (instead of Google) so you might have better luck finding stuff if you toss in a "pdf" in the search?

One thing I am aware of is that applying current to a Faraday disc setup produces a spin one way, and not the other. The right-hand rule. But why it's one way and not the other is explained straight-forward by Mathis and his photons/anti-photons, it seems to me.

Jared Magneson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:41 pm

I recommend Archive.org, for all the old stuff. https://archive.org/

https://archive.org/search.php?query=Michael+Faraday&sin=TXT

Most of these pdf's are only images, so you cannot word search. Right now I'm thumbing through Michael Faraday; his life and work by thompson, silvanus phillips, 1851-1916
https://ia800205.us.archive.org/10/items/cu31924015746096/cu31924015746096.pdf

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:11 pm

If there's a specific .pdf you want to be able to search, link me to it and I can run it through NitroPDF which has a pretty good OCR function, even converts to Word .doc files easily too if necessary.

It's among the reasons I wish Miles didn't have so much trouble with his site formatting and .pdf files, but he hasn't seemed interested in my help updating all that.

Jared Magneson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum