Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Party!

4 posters

Go down

Let's Party! Empty Let's Party!

Post by LongtimeAirman Sun May 13, 2018 9:43 am

May 12, 2018, Miles Mathis wrote:
Comments are open over at Josh's https://cuttingthroughthefog.com/2018/05/08/defending-miles-mathis/comment-page-1/#comment-454, and I am personally inviting any of my readers on any topic to drop by and have a glass of punch.   We are celebrating our recent big win over the trolls and spooks, not only those at POM but at all the disinfo sites across the web.  I will be there myself, acting as both a bouncer of any trolls who show up, and as an unpaid comic.  I encourage you not to just sit and watch, but to add to the posts as much as possible.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's Party! Empty Re: Let's Party!

Post by Nevyn Sun May 13, 2018 7:18 pm

Did you stop by? I didn't see you, if you did. It was hard to keep up with new comments though.

I was hoping for more science minded supporters but happy enough to see a good show of people. I got a few new hits on my website and some lovely comments about it. Now, I just have to go and get some cream for this swollen head! bom
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

http://www.nevyns-lab.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Mon May 14, 2018 12:04 am

Hi Nevyn, I was "partying" all day. I saw your comment and a couple of forumotion mentions. Like you I pushed for the physics side.
LongtimeAirmansaid:May 14, 2018 at 3:35 am

We’ve been celebrating a holiday here – Happy Mother’s Day!

For those of you that think physics is above your head, I beg to differ, apparently you haven’t read Miles’ physics papers – all actions reduce to photon collisions. All matter is comprised of photons and all matter constantly recycles photons – the charge field. The notion that anyone can track the motives and intentions of human “particles” is beyond me.

I first read Miles in reaction to reading anti pi=4 comments. To see Miles correcting Newton in clear language was a wonderful revelation – in many ways, including the fact that neither Newton nor calculus is sacred. Over hundreds of papers Miles reveals the charge field that lay hidden in science for over two hundred years. I’m still amazed at the breadth of knowledge he’s provided – for free.

I’d always wanted to become a physics teacher. I’d always followed scientific developments until finally quarks and black holes drove me to reject most all science. I was a civil service engineer who found more answers in Miles’ charge field than in all my formal school work. So I sent him a card – thanking him for the some of the AhHas along with a small donation. I’m retired military and I’m sure I struck he as a tad suspicious. I didn’t tell him I had intended to devote myself to learning all I could about the charge field, becoming a proponent and someday helping others learn about it.

Thanks Miles.

Robert McBride

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Mon May 14, 2018 12:29 am

Turns out that I am still a couple pages behind.

Had a quick look through and spotted Ciaolo. Saw Jared and David yesterday. Might have seen Lloyd, but not sure if it was him or not. Still looking for you, Airman.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Mon May 14, 2018 2:05 pm

I saw all of us and tried to follow it as best I could, but Josh isn't a web designer so he didn't have any real tools for THAT many comments plugged in! I think it was still a successful topic all around, and Miles was pretty entertaining in his own way too.

Just a breath of air while we continue our work, of course. I link your site all the time, Nevyn, so hopefully you don't mind a bit more traffic now and again. And I have some new ideas about how to do things in my videos too, so I've got some work to get done this week as well!

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Mon May 14, 2018 6:15 pm

No, I don't mind. I'm not one to promote myself at the best of times. I did freak out a bit when Miles said that our work wasn't always perfect, which I totally agree with, but then noticed that the image you posted was just a mash-up of things MBL can do, not a real molecule. I wasn't sure if he was judging it on that image alone. There are plenty of under-analyzed models in AV so it could be that too.

Finally found Airman and Cr6 too. There are a lot of comments to go through. Had to keep going back to find previous ones in case they had replies. Like you say, the site wasn't really up to the task, but I can't think of any that would be or how to make one so.

I'm glad everyone posted over there though. At least to show our presence in the scene and our support for Miles.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Mon May 14, 2018 6:33 pm

Yeah, I just thought that pic looked cool and demonstrated the technique, sorry if it wasn't an ideal one to use!

But I think Mathis was referring to me, not you, in that comment. I always send new stuff to him as well as post it here, so you and him pretty much see it at the same time-ish and both of you have offered corrections. Him kinda nebulously, you implicite and keen. Mostly I'm talking about that timing issue I was having before version 8 of my spin videos (so versions 8, 9 and the two *bad* wavelength vids after it are correct, regarding the time ratios on those inner spins). He would say it didn't look quite right, you would tell me exactly how to fix it. But as I've stated before, I'm stuck adhering to a framerate of 30fps for online video so it poses its own barriers there and my math can only be so accurate in that frame of reference. You can't keyframe fractions of a frame, basically.

I seriously doubt Mathis was judging you on that image at all, other than any previous judgements he would have had for your apps and page and tools. So far I've never seen him naysay them.

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Mon May 14, 2018 6:44 pm

You only used what I had posted to this site. No big deal. Kinda wished I had the full MBL pages working though. I have a new page in development that will explain the language and how to use the app. Most of which is posted on this site in the MBL thread, so I'm glad you linked to that as well.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Tue May 15, 2018 12:31 pm

A remarkable event - a rally of Miles’ Internet Army. Hu Ahh!

As you may have gathered, I've had very few exchanges with Miles, only doing so when I had good reason. I was happy for this opportunity to give testimony and support. I should have posted again, but I’m still too emotional. Public speaking can put me in a trance. I see I made typos, at least I made an appeal for small donations - good. A little while ago I see there were 1061 comments.

Great job Jared, you were an unacknowledged force supporting the event. We were the odd addition, except for you, apparently you have many irons in the fire - essays (!?!). Sorry you lost a reading source, I'm not the least anxious to visit pom. We may find new friends here. I'm not the only one with programming ideas that would like help. I hope you don't mind my saying, I think you belong with us.    

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Tue May 15, 2018 1:53 pm

It's my pleasure. Around here, we're all very civil and friendly and I appreciate all the work you guys do, and all the help you give me! In other areas of the internet, life isn't so sweet. This was a time to be vicious against the opponents and very cordial to the real readers, and I think it was a success.

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cr6 Sat May 19, 2018 2:01 am

Jared...nice fighting buddy! You did yeoman's work there.  I really wasn't aware of how much of an artsy audience Miles had built up and collected. Learned a few things just reading over things. Despite a few annoyances it is a pretty good read.

Last edited by Cr6 on Sun May 20, 2018 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Cr6
Admin

https://milesmathis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Let's Party! Empty Welcome Gopi

Post by LongtimeAirman Sat May 19, 2018 8:39 pm

I just noticed today, please welcome a new member - Gopi.

Here's a quote from Josh at https://cuttingthroughthefog.com/2018/05/08/defending-miles-mathis/comment-page-1/#comment-454,
Another supporter introduced himself on Clues Forum in 2015 as Gopi Krishna, who earned his PhD in physics at the University of Houston. In a thread on Miles at CF he wrote:

“I came across Mathis’ work at the end of 2012/beginning of 2013, for a completely different reason: his physics. Now, my background has been in studying physics, both conventional (as a graduate student) and alternative (as a hobby), and due to a reference given by a friend, I checked out the physics theories. Now, I do not know if you guys have checked it out, and that would probably have to be a separate topic to examine it in detail, but the long and short of it is that the theory was intriguing, and very effective in explaining most of the puzzling phenomena in modern physics without enormous amount of tensor theories and so on. Since I already knew from my research that the justification for many mathematical assumptions were on a very shaky foundation, I proceeded to examine his idea of a “charge field” … and it cleared up a lot. I emailed back and forth for about 6 months, trying to hash out my questions regarding the physics, and thereafter, I have visited him two times. Once for nearly 5 days for a Physics conference, at which time everything other than physics was restricted to over-the-table conversations. The second time was around the first week of this year.”

Gopi, welcome, we appreciate all the help we can get. Take any spot you like. Nevyn's our site manager/leader, although I would argue this site belongs to all of us.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Sat May 19, 2018 9:10 pm

I think I missed that election!

Welcome Gopi. A professional touch is certainly welcome around here. Feel free to tear us apart, gently, of course, and inform us of any ideas, concepts and research paths that we may be missing or any that you feel need more discussion.

I am so jealous of you guys in the States. I'm stuck on the other side of the world and don't get to go to the conferences. Maybe Miles could do an Aussie tour some day.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's Party! Empty Welcome BorisT

Post by LongtimeAirman Mon May 21, 2018 6:01 pm

New member, BorisT. I don't know if you've been to the Conference/Big Meet/Party or not; Welcome!

Care to share any details? Don't be shy about asking directions or what-ever. The only thing I should mention is the fact that we pretty much accept the charge field as a given around here. Feel free to join in.

Again, welcome.  

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's Party! Empty Welcome RTROPINS

Post by LongtimeAirman Wed May 23, 2018 9:19 am

New member, RTROPINS. Welcome!

As you have no doubt figured out, we're all trying to understand the charge field here. If you've got any questions feel free to post them, we'd be happy to help answer them. Glad to have you with us.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's Party! Empty New member, Nerdo

Post by LongtimeAirman Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:27 am

New member, Nerdo, Welcome!

I might be scaring folk with welcome messages, I guess I'll keep it short.

Glad to have you with us.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cr6 Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:56 am

LongtimeAirman wrote:.
New member, Nerdo, Welcome!

Love the name! lol!

Cr6
Admin

https://milesmathis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Let's Party! Empty Moonlight Job Request

Post by LongtimeAirman Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:15 am

Moonlight Job Request

The party is still going. Miles asks that we get back to work and get the word out; we need someone to do some moonlighting.

https://cuttingthroughthefog.com/2018/05/26/what-do-thinking-people-think-about-miles-mathis/#comment-3275

Mathis der Maler said: June 5, 2018 at 5:36 am
OK fellas, let’s get back to work. These trolls have wasted enough of our time. Does anyone have some fancy thermometers? I need someone to run some experiments on moonlight. Get the word out. Oostdijk hit a homerun with the pi experiment, and we need to do something else like that.

Josh said: June 5, 2018 at 2:15 pm
I hope something comes out of this. I can just imagine the write-up of the results: “In order to test the theory of cool moonlight, we placed this $5,000 ACME 2000 turbo thermometer in a place where the sun don’t shine… Wink  

LongtimeAirman said:June 5, 2018 at 10:05 pm
I don’t have one now, but I used thermal cameras several years ago. The newest ones are getting cheaper and easier to use. With software to make videos or reports.
The 5 Best Thermal Cameras
https://www.top5reviewed.com/thermal-cameras/
Their top recommended FLIR TG165 Spot Thermal Camera with NIST certification is around $500.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum