Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ground clouds: 5G tower artifacts?

3 posters

Go down

Ground clouds: 5G tower artifacts? Empty Ground clouds: 5G tower artifacts?

Post by Nerdo Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:49 am

President Harry Truman's home town of Independence, Missouri, just east of Kansas City, had many 5G towers put up virtually overnight in early 2018 with no approval by the city council and to their consternation. The voters' reaction forced shelving of smart meters and this 5G blitz had everybody hinky. More have now been added. The 2018 spring and summer has had regular rains and yet there are no mosquitos. There are no June Bugs, the big brown flying beetles that bang around and generally congregate under streetlights to every cat's delight. I have been watching one stunted robin nesting in a too low and too public place with no hatchlings showing. In my 60+ years I have never before seen a runty robin. I am already suspicious of the 5G radiation. On June 16, I witnessed a dense, translucent-white, cloud-like form sweeping swiftly past my ground floor window at my hilltop Blue Ridge home near Television Road, an antenna farm. Five miles to the west near 291 highway and 24 highway a friend sighted two different dense white "ground clouds" on the low-lying property near a large pond. These moved slowly with the 9' one around June 18th being spotted and drifting away north towards the pond; and the one around June 21 was spotted closer to the dam and observed to dissipate. The pond property often has had ozone odors, presumably from a large electrical substation nearby. The whole town is undermined by man-made limestone caves, if that is a factor. Are these white ground clouds the result of chest-bumping plasma fields condensing or collecting atmospheric moisture at the instigation of "micro-Jovian" (see: CORONA) 5G towers? Thanks.

Nerdo

Back to top Go down

Ground clouds: 5G tower artifacts? Empty Re: Ground clouds: 5G tower artifacts?

Post by Cr6 Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:08 am

Welcome Nerdo!

Interesting question. Reminds me of these claims by David Wells about 10 years ago. He made a few big claims about one of devices. I don't back his claims (..or cloudbusters) since he didn't really do A/B testing or have a real scientific approach in detail...he just made claims of his machines' effects.  I only offer this as a something to look into a little more. There are often devices that science can only fully understand after discovery and repeated demonstration.  Maybe build one yourself and see if it can cancel the 5G wave?  By the way...I'm not a lawyer so please check the legalities of this if something really starts to happen. Wink

https://peswiki.com/directory:david-wells-weather-control-system

----
How it Works

The device appears to work similar to the cloudbuster technology. It appears to involve a 20-mile wavelength. The wavelengths set up interference patterns with the earth's natural wavelengths. The peaks and valleys of those interference patterns determine what kind of weather appears.
Anomalies

The machine appears to effect the speed of light, as shown by the movement of a laser beam on the wall, and the displacement of GPS readings.

A new force is described that can allegedly be felt by around 40% of people who try it, involving being able to feel a bead of heat-like sensation between a lit candle and Sedona Arizona can be felt as far as 20-40 feet away from the flame. This same sensation can be felt between the machine and Sedona.

One time, during peak tornado season, Wells was able to prevent tornados for a week in "Tornado Alley". This anomie was reported on Coast to Coast as "strange weather", not knowing the 'rest of the story.'

Cr6
Admin

https://milesmathis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:39 am

Remember that 5G is just a radio-wavelength photon, so it's not anything weird or mysterious anymore. It's just a priming of a local field, relative to a greater or lesser local field. In this case it's the Earth, combined with any and all local human emissions, arrayed against insolation (photons coming from the sun).

So while there may or may not be ill effects from this priming or "cohering" of a localized field, keep in mind that:

A) we are already bathed in a localized field, generally of even higher-energy photons - infrared heat photons, and...

B) our bodies are bombarded at all times at all manners of wavelengths. Some have assumed this is directionalized to some extent since we walk erect, but we also often lay - and in fact when we lay horizontal to the primary local fields, we also sleep the best. Our bodies can handle a certain measure of charge from all directions. And,

C) these devices do not create photons. They are not adding photons to the field, they are directionalizing existing charge. This is true of everything we have ever made here on Earth though - a hot burner still burns.

Radio wavelength photons should not present an immediate problem. That said, magnetic and electrical effects of this localized priming may increase or enhance certain effects. So I'm mostly just trying to de-scare-ify the topic here, not say that radio is harmless altogether. Any overload of charge can be damaging, as anyone who stands too close to a campfire can attest.

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerdo Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:42 am

Had third report of 9 foot broad daylight ground clouds at Blue Springs Lake twice in June. BONUS! PHANTOM SKEETERS!!! The consensus is the whispy,, tickly, faint brushing feeling on skin like a lightweight mosquito landing or a gossamer hair strand is abroad as well and worse in hot spots, or possibly at certain times, the location in this instance being the Dollar General store in Sugar Creek, MO on 24 Highway, a solid brick building. The 5G towers are bumping the juice versus 3-4G by a factor of 7X. The poorly studied effects entail affecting the ion pump portholes in cellular membranes, and the new MMW millimeter waves pulse a kabillion times a second. Bob Beck the electro-medicine guy has a diet protocol banning spices as use of his devices opens cell portholes and admits toxic levels of microtoxins as that in garlic. BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE!!! With your cell-melting 5G field comes the creation of anti-biotic-resistant super pathogens as cellular transport and uptake of anti-biotics is impaired with resistant superbugs like E-Coli already demonstrated.

So can I request a "good science is good religion" discussion arena because the glory of the charge field is God's creation; and we've been warned about cancerous ID chips, plagues, and Divine intervention to spare life on Earth. God deserves prophecy props especially for Antichrist in Daniel worshiping the Force reinforced with another Force, photon Charge Field and non-contingent E/M field, says I. Thanks for the consolation but I want to be in the non-man-made EMF control group. DNA electrochemical bonds antenna (verb) EMF and the military can already induce something like the Brown Tone with research long focused on shaking skeletal trees by zapping with wavelengths corresponding to the skull interor and the vertebral space of the spinal cord per spook...This is Satanista fallen angel stuff, death and cursing versus life and blessing, so God help us. This is not a fight with humans. Thanks and God bless and protect us.

Nerdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:38 pm

Muhuhahahaa!

Ground clouds: 5G tower artifacts? AUBaVBl

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerdo Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:30 am

Gnostics, sanitized Satanistas, are pure reactionaries controverting all truth God reveals and allows us to discern. The minions of the Father of Lies and Murder systematically pervert and undermine, thumping Bibles and chests. Great business model, no less in science than in art and religion. "Their senseless minds were darkened." BTW, well put, Magneson.

Nerdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cr6 Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:42 am

So Nerdo...maybe build a 6G station? With better towers...real "old believer" school like:

Ground clouds: 5G tower artifacts? 150px-Cross_of_the_Russian_Orthodox_Church_01.svg
... jj   Wink

Your comment reminded me of V. Surilov... lived long before 3G-5G:

Ground clouds: 5G tower artifacts? Boyaryna_Morozova_by_V.Surikov_%281884-1887%2C_Tretyakov_gallery%29_detail_01

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Surikov

Ground clouds: 5G tower artifacts? Surikov-Horseman2

Cr6
Admin

https://milesmathis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum