Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal for Nano-particles -- ACS Nano

2 posters

Go down

Journal for Nano-particles -- ACS Nano Empty Journal for Nano-particles -- ACS Nano

Post by Cr6 Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:28 am

Topics in this pretty good open journal could be leveraged for C.F. analysis:

ACS Nano
https://pubs.acs.org/toc/ancac3/current

https://pubs.acs.org/action/doSearch?action=search&AllField=Edge+Termination&qsSearchArea=AllField

Example article:
=================

Keywords: density functional theory; edge termination; growth mechanism; in situ transmission electron microscopy; MoS2; topotaxy

Topotactic Growth of Edge-Terminated MoS2 from MoO2 Nanocrystals
Christian Dahl-Petersen†‡, Manuel Šarić§, Michael Brorson†, Poul Georg Moses†, Jan Rossmeisl∥, Jeppe Vang Lauritsen‡ , and Stig Helveg*†
† Haldor Topsoe A/S, Haldor Topsøes Allé 1, DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
‡ Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center (iNANO), Aarhus University, Gustav Wieds Vej 14, DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
§ Department of Physics, Technical University of Denmark, DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
∥ Nano-Science Center, Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Universitetsparken 5, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark

ACS Nano, 2018, 12 (6), pp 5351–5358
DOI: 10.1021/acsnano.8b00125
Publication Date (Web): May 16, 2018
Copyright ©️ 2018 American Chemical Society
*E-mail: sth@topsoe.com.
Cite this:ACS Nano 12, 6, 5351-5358'

Abstract

Layered transition metal dichalcogenides have distinct physicochemical properties at their edge-terminations. The production of an abundant density of edge structures is, however, impeded by the excess surface energy of edges compared to basal planes and would benefit from insight into the atomic growth mechanisms. Here, we show that edge-terminated MoS2 nanostructures can form during sulfidation of MoO2 nanocrystals by using in situ transmission electron microscopy (TEM). Time-resolved TEM image series reveal that the MoO2 surface can sulfide by inward progression of MoO2(202̅):MoS2(002) interfaces, resulting in upright-oriented and edge-exposing MoS2 sheets. This topotactic growth is rationalized in the interplay with density functional theory calculations by successive O–S exchange and Mo sublattice restructuring steps. The analysis shows that formation of edge-terminated MoS2 is energetically favorable at MoO2(110) surfaces and provides a necessary requirement for the propensity of a specific MoO2 surface termination to form edge-terminated MoS2. Thus, the present findings should benefit the rational development of transition metal dichalcogenide nanomaterials with abundant edge terminations.

============

Multiphoton Emission Enhancement from a Single Colloidal Quantum Dot Using SiO2-Coated Silver Nanoparticles
Hiroyuki Naiki†, Toshihisa Uedao‡, Li Wang‡, Naoto Tamai‡ , and Sadahiro Masuo*†
†Department of Applied Chemistry for Environment and ‡Department of Chemistry, Kwansei Gakuin University, 2-1 Gakuen, Sanda, Hyogo 669-1337, Japan
ACS Omega, 2017, 2 (2), pp 728–737
DOI: 10.1021/acsomega.6b00520
Publication Date (Web): February 27, 2017
Copyright ©️ 2017 American Chemical Society

Journal for Nano-particles -- ACS Nano Ao-2016-00520b_0008

The enhancement of multiphoton emission from a single colloidal nanocrystal quantum dot (NQD) interacting with a plasmonic nanostructure was investigated using SiO2-coated silver nanoparticles (Ag/SiO2) as the plasmonic nanostructure. Using Ag/SiO2 with five different SiO2 shell thicknesses, we observed modification of the emission behavior depending on the distance between the NQD and silver nanoparticle (AgNP). The single-photon emission from a single NQD converted to multiphoton emission with a shortening of the emission lifetime as the NQD–AgNP distance decreased, whereas an increase and decrease in the emission intensity were observed. From the distance-dependent results, we concluded that the probability of multiphoton emission was increased by the quenching of the single-exciton state due to energy transfer from the NQD to the AgNP and that the emission intensity was modified by the enhancement of the excitation rate and quenching. These results indicate that the plasmonic nanostructure is very effective in controlling the emission photon statistics, that is, single- and multi-photon emission and the emission intensity from the single NQD, which is difficult to achieve in an NQD alone.

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsomega.6b00520

Cr6
Admin

https://milesmathis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Journal for Nano-particles -- ACS Nano Empty Re: Journal for Nano-particles -- ACS Nano

Post by Jared Magneson Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:46 am

Jesus, that's a mouthful there. Have you sent this one to Miles? He might be interested in dissecting it.

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Journal for Nano-particles -- ACS Nano Empty Re: Journal for Nano-particles -- ACS Nano

Post by Cr6 Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:26 am

Yeah Jared, I thought about it. Kind of hoped that he might read this forum on occasion Smile .  To be honest, I'm not sure what he might find interesting for a new paper. I would think though that Miles would focus a lot more on nano discoveries since he could get a patent applying his C.F. theory at that level where at times they really don't know why they get the results they do. As soon as you seen "quantum" around an idea for a product you know it is likely not patent-able...and a lot of these nano-discoveries fall back on quantum explanations at times to fill in various "holes" that just can't be directly explained.

Using Ag/SiO2 with five different SiO2 shell thicknesses, we observed modification of the emission behavior depending on the distance between the NQD and silver nanoparticle (AgNP).
 They are seeing the results, but where's the theory?

They sort of have this to explain it. Nano Dots - Zero Point with excitons... of course Mathis blew this stuff up long ago though:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiconductor_nanocrystal

Optical Properties

In semiconductors, light absorption generally leads to an electron being excited from the valence to the conduction band, leaving behind a hole. The electron and the hole can bind to each other to form an exciton. When this exciton recombines (i.e. the electron resumes its ground state), the exciton's energy can be emitted as light. This is called fluorescence. In a simplified model, the energy of the emitted photon can be understood as the sum of the band gap energy between the highest occupied level and the lowest unoccupied energy level, the confinement energies of the hole and the excited electron, and the bound energy of the exciton (the electron-hole pair):

Journal for Nano-particles -- ACS Nano Exciton_energy_levels

---------

Miles' paper:
The new LED bulb taps the Charge Field
What is happening in this system is that the LED, a semiconductor diode, is not only having electrical energy transferred to it. It is also having heat energy transferred to it by transforming some of its thermal energy. Thermal energy is the jiggling around of the atoms that make this solid semiconductor, and the average jiggling around (average motion energy) is what we call the temperature of the object. The solid has a crystalline structure or repeating pattern that is called the lattice, and it has certain vibrations that are allowed. These vibrations make up some of the jiggling, and it is this vibrational lattice energy that is being transferred to some of the outer electrons in the material to move them up to a set of very closely spaced energy levels called a band. As the atoms and its parts jiggle less the LED cools down. It transforms this thermal energy and the electrical energy to near infrared radiation energy. When the lattice energy is transformed in this way, it is said that heat energy is transferred.

Except for the last part, that is close to correct. But even the correct part begs the question: what is causing the jiggling? If you have read my paper on heat, you know that I have answered this question. The charge field is causing this jiggling. The atoms are in a field of photons, and the photons are colliding physically with the atoms, causing both vibrations and charge channeling. So, if we wish to be more rigorous, we must say that the heat is coming from the photons, not the atoms. The ultimate source of the missing energy is not jiggling atoms, it is moving photons. It is the charge field.
This is important because it shows that this light bulb is actually tapping the charge field. In this way, the bulb could be said to be tapping “zero-point energy.” I have shown in other papers that there is no zero-point energy, because there is no zero point and no vacuum energy. It is not zero-point energy that solves most current problems and conundrums and equation failures, it is the charge field. But because the charge field is misunderstood, misdefined, and is left out of the current field equations, its power is variously given to dark matter, zero-point energy, Majorana fermions, or other manufactured fields and particles.

http://milesmathis.com/led.pdf

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/5156-the-secret-of-lenr-according-to-miles-mathis/

Cr6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:59 pm

I find it to be interesting stuff! You could send him anything really, it's up to him if he wants to write about it but I don't think he'd be upset or anything like that. He's usually short in his responses but generally does respond (unless I send him my art work, which he just doesn't care for, and that's fine).

I've been delving into this stuff yet again and am hoping to make some progress detailing a video about electricity and magnetism next.

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cr6 Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:40 pm

Jared Magneson wrote:I find it to be interesting stuff! You could send him anything really, it's up to him if he wants to write about it but I don't think he'd be upset or anything like that. He's usually short in his responses but generally does respond (unless I send him my art work, which he just doesn't care for, and that's fine).

I've been delving into this stuff yet again and am hoping to make some progress detailing a video about electricity and magnetism next.

Okay, let me try and ping him on it. NQDs looks like it is quantum "ticket" to hang a lot of new discoveries on at this level going forward. I bet he'll have his own unique take on them from his own C.F. perspective.

Cr6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down