Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Known Huge Structure Devoted to Obscure Physics

3 posters

Go down

Little Known Huge Structure Devoted to Obscure Physics Empty Little Known Huge Structure Devoted to Obscure Physics

Post by M11S Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:21 am

A spook filled company builds a large tower they admit is just Tesla's with nearly identical goals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ATzLkr9JXk

This is one of my favorite YouTube channels.

I'd also recommend their recent video on the huge unicorn trend that is everywhere for some reason. It turns out they're a prominent historical symbol of the occult and on the Rothschild coat of arms too.
https://youtu.be/-j54in4fl9k

M11S

Back to top Go down

Little Known Huge Structure Devoted to Obscure Physics Empty Re: Little Known Huge Structure Devoted to Obscure Physics

Post by Jared Magneson Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:36 am

Interesting stuff, about the unicorn trend. I have nieces and while I myself tend to enshrine mythical creatures too (dragons, especially), I thought it odd that unicorns were playing such a big role in the children's lives lately. I mean they're just horses with horns. Kinda stupid. Giraffes are cooler.

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Little Known Huge Structure Devoted to Obscure Physics Empty Re: Little Known Huge Structure Devoted to Obscure Physics

Post by Nerdo Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:39 pm

Horses equal war, a horned horse equals total war, this versus the tractor of the ancient world, the donkey, always ridden by the Shepherd-King and culminating in Jesus Christ's triumphal entry into Jerusalem on the exact day per the Jewish 350 day year calendar as predicted by Daniel. Jesus said, "If only you had known the time of your visitation" to Hellenized Jews using the Roman calendar. Lucifer Publishing became Lucis Publishing became Lucis Trust, a United Nations NGO offering to seize all weapons for peace and use only as needed, like bombing the Vatican as quoted by the foe of the New Age, Constance Cumbey. Lucis Trust and Alice Bailey are Theosophy Project minions outed by Miles the Bold. God help us! May the Tesla tower in Texas Tunguska-ize all evil and spare God's children. Amen

Nerdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down