Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally Back

2 posters

Go down

Finally Back Empty Finally Back

Post by LloydA Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:56 pm

I don't generally like to draw attention to myself, but I thought I should say HI, since I've been away for quite a while, and this seems like the best place maybe (referring to this thread).

So HI.

I actually tried to log in here as LloydK a few times this past year, but the forum wouldn't let me change my password and I forgot the previous one.

I haven't had much time online most of 2018, kuz I was trying to make extra money for a formerly homeless person's rent.

Last edited by LloydA on Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

LloydA

Back to top Go down

Finally Back Empty Re: Finally Back

Post by LongtimeAirman Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:31 am

Hi Lloyd. It's good to hear from you. Glad you're a good Samaritan, everyone should find someone to help.

I noticed you continued to post at Thunderbolts, and if I'm not mistaken, more recently at https://cuttingthroughthefog.com/.

I guess the surprise is that we're still here, committed to the charge field.

Miles hasn't produced many physics papers lately, we're a bit deprived.

Any news? Have you picked up any new insights or questions you'd care to share? Try to stay on subject. Very Happy  

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LloydA Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:20 pm

Thanks, Airman. Yes, at Thunderbolts I mostly post links to new tech and science articles each week. On CutFog Jared has been discussing Miles' science quite a bit and I've been thinking of trying to set up a live chat among any of us who would like to do that. If we do, then we could copy the chat here like we did with previous chats.

I just came across a recent Robitaille video vs the big bang which I'm preparing to link to in another part of this forum.

On Miles' conspiracy site he had someone's 4 part paper on the ancient Phoenicians, and on CutFog there was a discussion of whether Venetians were Phoenician, so I did a web search and found a thread on that topic on a forum called StolenHistory. So I've been starting to discuss things there. Many of them seem fairly naïve, but they're friendly and maybe open-minded, so I hope to have worthwhile discussion there of Miles' ideas, which I've already started doing. They're seemingly skeptical of almost everything mainstream, which seems a little extreme, but I'm open-minded too.

PS, I'm glad you're all still here.

LloydA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down