Live Discussion?

Go down

Live Discussion? Empty Live Discussion?

Post by LloydA on Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:59 am

So would any of you folks be up for a live discussion of MM physics on an etherpad or something before long?

If so, what specific topic/s would you prefer to cover?

I'd like to discuss possible diagrams of neutral and positive and negative charged atoms/molecules in order to understand "attraction" and repulsion between "opposite" and like charged particles. I'd like to understand electrical double layers too.

LloydA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Live Discussion? Empty Re: Live Discussion?

Post by LongtimeAirman on Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Hey Lloyd. Discussions are scary things, most people avoid them. What's an etherpad? - Don't bother answering, I'll look it up. I'll have you know we have many prior threads where you could have posted that message (i.e. http://milesmathis.forumotion.com/t29-weekly-discussions#236 ) without the make or break drama. You're always planning something. Speaking for myself, your love of discussions led us here. I've always considered discussions a good thing.

What ever happened with collaborating with CNPS? You never said. After so many visits, reading their particular views, I lost both the interest and log-in info.  

Ok, new discussions. Your suggested subject is innocuous enough - a confusing mix of charge and polarity. Please feel free to ask your own questions. Has anyone else expressed interest or are you asking us to commit first? Of course time is a problem. I see no reason why or why not.

Details please.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LloydA on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:14 pm

Well, I guess I gave you plenty of time to look up what an etherpad is. I got involved in other matters, so I forgot about the live discussion idea.

This might be a suitable place for collaborating with drawings:
https://awwapp.com

But I may not have time for a spell.

LloydA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:43 pm

HI Lloyd, I was afraid my last set of questions to you weren't well received. Glad to see you were just passing through.

Collaborating with drawings, sounds good to me. Free and easy, I've just used Paint; I used it today. They recently announced an end to that.  

Product alert. Paint will soon be moving to the Microsoft store.Don't worry: it will still be free to download when it moves there.

Can't wait. Maybe we'll all end up using https://awwapp.com instead.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:07 pm

Regarding discussions, what's wrong with using this forum how we have been? I find it far more useful to see and analyze and communicate this way, since we can take our time and be thoughtful and precise.

LloydA wrote:I'd like to discuss possible diagrams of neutral and positive and negative charged atoms/molecules in order to understand "attraction" and repulsion between "opposite" and like charged particles.

It often feels like you still simply haven't read the material. There are no "neutral" or "positive" or "negative" charged atoms. There are simply atoms with more or less charge flowing through them in various ways, in many configurations. You can't have negative photons. You can't even have positive or neutral photons. Even the neutron isn't actually "neutral", it's only kinda-neutral relative to the proton, and recycles charge in a different way due to the configuration of its stacked spins.

I mean no offense, but you should know this stuff since it's very foundational and fundamental, and the papers outlining it are more than ten years old now. They're even referenced in these forums dozens of times.

But if you still need a resource or refresh, start at the beginning:

HOW THE ELEMENTS ARE BUILT
a mechanical explanation of the Periodic Table
including an explanation of Technetium
by Miles Mathis
Verba docent, exempla trahunt

http://milesmathis.com/nuclear.pdf

Jared Magneson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:24 pm

Hi Jared! As you're aware, we're a lonely group, completely devoted to the physics side, the Charge Field. We're more than happy to compare the Charge Field with any of the standard mainstream's theories or nonsense, especially if they believe it. Unfortunately, as you can plainly see, few, if any, visit. Why scare people? Lloyd's an incredible organizer who interacts with many mainstream folk. I do like your suggestion to have him send folks here, I wouldn't hazard guessing what he thinks.

You on the other hand seem to enjoy plenty of physics based comments to fill your time or consider at Through the Fog. More power to ya, you're still growing. Feel free to bring more discussions over here.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jared Magneson on Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:11 pm

Well I should HOPE Lloyd isn't scared of little old me! We converse a lot over on the Cutting site. And here, previously.

I'm just critiquing his validity, as I don't quite think it's the same person you think it is?

Jared Magneson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman on Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:24 am

Message received and understood. I've been reading Lloyd for years. I believe our member list contains 3 Lloyd versions. Discussions are always welcome. Limiting discussion to the charge field means one doesn't need to worry about anyone's incarnations (great phrase Nevyn), or lack thereof; just the charge field. As you know, I'd gladly point out any misunderstandings anyone might make on the subject.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum