Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert Distinti's Ethereal Mechanics

2 posters

Go down

Robert Distinti's Ethereal Mechanics Empty Robert Distinti's Ethereal Mechanics

Post by LloydK Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Video
I hope everyone can watch the first 5 minutes of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTpytbccqgs

He shows that matter must burn energy to maintain its state or form, and since it doesn't lose mass to do so, it must consume space, which must be ether. Does everyone agree with his demonstration and explanation? Or does anyone find any errors in his reasoning?

LloydK

Back to top Go down

Robert Distinti's Ethereal Mechanics Empty Re: Robert Distinti's Ethereal Mechanics

Post by LongtimeAirman Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:06 am

Lloyd, Happy New Year!

The first five minutes?

Holding out his magic brass cannonball Distinti reasons that since it cannot be a perpetual motion machine, it must be consuming ether.

There is no description of ether mass as particles. Unless I’m sadly mistaken, we have here an ether medium. Miles, MJV and a couple of my friends and I believe that a mass-based ether medium, an attribute of space itself, does not make good mechanical sense. Attributing properties to space is a cop-out.

Anyway, I’ll accept (for objectivity’s sake) the existence of a mass-based ether. Higher density objects and higher velocities relative to the ether consume the ether at a higher rate. But there is no definition of “consumes”. What happens to ether consumed? Is matter destroyed?

Ether densities can vary. All matter eventually loses mass/energy via decomposition/expansion, leading to greater mass volume with lower density. Note that Distinti started by saying that mass itself is not consumed (therefore ether), then ends by saying all mass will lose energy and end up as sub atomic particles or less. The universe starts as a high density mass that eventually winds down thermodynamically-like to a cold diffuse death. Most likely a one-way trip.

There’s no explanation for the initial high mass and ether densities. Distinti didn’t talk about the genesis of ether. Perhaps sub atomic particles can continue to decompose back down to ether (I don’t think he said this, I’m just supposing).

I would say that Miles’ idea of charge recycling is superior to ether consumed. The charge field satisfies the general requirement for matter existence that Distinti seems to appreciate, but recycling charge is integral to matter, and it is not destroyed. Miles’ charge field is comprised of descrete B-photons, a far more developed concept than ambiguous ether properties.

I first read Distinti, and viewed many of his videos about a year ago. You may recall that more recently we went round and round with Spar*y trying to drown out Miles' Charge Field thread with his own Distinti preferences. I do not mean to insult. Unless you can point to something I’m missing, I don’t see any real benefit to studying Distinti.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down