Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnetism!

4 posters

Go down

Magnetism! Empty Magnetism!

Post by LloydK Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:26 pm

LloydK

Back to top Go down

Magnetism! Empty Re: Magnetism!

Post by Nevyn Fri May 18, 2018 1:13 am

Cool vid showing colliding magnets:

Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

http://www.nevyns-lab.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M11S Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:30 am

I like practical experiments that can show oddities or cracks in current theory. So, I picked up an old subatomic particle accelerator and a detector that has increments around 100 nanometers at 600-900nm from a local thrift store!
AKA a CRT TV/monitor.
I'm not sure if the magnets are just interacting with the electron beam(x-rays) and/or the phosphor screen too?
There are some interesting effects where the Color patterns are different in different quadrants of the magnets on the same N/S side.

This tool could be very helpful if you were to research asymmetric magnets. Like Howard Johnson

https://youtu.be/4Nv9DBFUbRU

It's also a big vacuum tube so there's less "cross traffic" as miles calls it.

M11S

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:47 pm

Hi M11S. Are you really a technician sort? We need someone who can do experiments.

My father showed me a CRT. We were sitting behind the TV, going over the innards - while it was on of course. I recall him showing me an inch long blue arc between the pencil he used as a pointer and the CRT power supply. He slammed back against the wall, knocked senseless for a while. He said that never happened before, there would be an arc sure, but no danger; it turned out the pencil coating was cracked and not as good an insulator as he thought it would be. A fond memory.

Be careful!

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M11S Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:04 am

No worries, I don't get inside the equipment unless it's being dismantled for parts.

I am a technical sort but not any sort of formal technician. For the most part it was making mechanical things, but in the last several years I've been progressing into programming with a more mechanical goal in mind. Analog is mostly over my head but still fun to learn about and play with.

As far as experiments go, I don't think i'd be of much use right now. From what I can gather about the more active MM proponents, I'm somewhat younger and not settled into any career that would afford me the resources to help out as much as I'd like. So, my current goal is to "get my shit together" before I dive into all the projects I've found.

But, I do keep a running list of possible connections/ideas/developments for Miles's theories to have a real impact on the real world.

P.S.
I think miles would have fun playing with the demonstration in the video, but I don't know if he reads this forum or not? Especially if he had asymmetric magnets (which typically have to be custom made by cutting/reattaching)

M11S

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:47 pm

From what I can gather about the more active MM proponents, I’m somewhat younger …
Interesting - unusual yet familiar. Who are these active MM proponents of which you speak? And you say you are one?

Welcome. Sorry I didn’t welcome you sooner. Your first post in September
Any and all Journal articles download for free. https://milesmathis.forumotion.com/t512-any-and-all-journal-articles-download-for-free#4420. I wondered whether we should have deleted it. Too much like high-brow trolling to give you a reply.

Did you happen to find us via: In Defense of Miles Mathis? Posted by Josh in Uncategorized Tuesday May 08, 2018 https://cuttingthroughthefog.com/2018/05/08/defending-miles-mathis/?

We are here to improve our understanding. I certainly believe Miles’ charge field will change the world for the better, if we last that long. Good luck to you. I don’t know whether Miles ‘reads’ this forum. He noticed and mentioned us in one of his Pi papers a couple of years ago. In my experience he will quickly reply to your questions.  

Meanwhile, we're here to improve our understanding; projects and discussion are great ways to do so.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M11S Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Miles, Nevyn, Josh, you and Jared came to mind first, but I've been reading miles's papers and for almost a year on and off. I can't remember exactly how I found MM. I was exploring the "alt. physics" world through the likes of Tom Bearden, Bedini, and ECE theory, and came across MM's science site.

Yeah, I figured it could come off that way. Anything with the words "free" and "download" automatically trigger my internal spam filter too. But, still a very handy service.

M11S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down