Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is time a function of charge field density?

Go down

field - Is time a function of charge field density? Empty Is time a function of charge field density?

Post by LongtimeAirman Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:50 pm

Is time a function of charge field density?

I had a recent e-mail discussion with an old friend/colleague of mine on the subject of Astronaut Edgar Mitchell – who worked nine hours on the moon, his two Rolexes, the flight of Apollo 14, and a reliable source who said that when the watches returned to earth they had lost approximately three minutes. My friend could have accepted a too fast 3 milli-second advance of the Rolexes because of time dilation due to time space curvature; but three minutes behind is a huge time discrepancy. If true, it is totally unexplainable by mainstream science. If it happened, why would such a large time discrepancy go un-noted or unexplained?

He and I have had many physics based discussions over the years. As usual, I did my best to provide him with an extensive charge field explanation. I’ve yet to convince him the charge field exists.  

I'll paraphrase a bit. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to point out one needs to calculate orbital times and distances using PI=4 for circular motion. This fact has been proven by experiment. The actual distance traveled and time needed to complete an orbit will be (4/3.14…) greater than those values erroneously calculated by PI=3.14… . I’m not aware of anyone noting or attempting to explain such time or distance discrepancies. I believe Miles mentions that the first Russian lunar mission failed because it’s orbital time was off by seven minutes. In any case, that particular time discrepancy would not explain how a watch could possible ‘lose’ three minutes.

In his paper, IS TIME TRAVEL POSSIBLE? * Miles explains that the answer is a qualified yes, although not in the way most people would hope. Miles believes we might somehow be able to control the rate of time. He also explains how the “twin paradox” is false, for a few reasons, mostly contradictory scientific explanations, confusion and misunderstanding. He offers a better thought model of time travel as moving in the same space but at different rates of time based on an episode of Star Trek. Aliens are aboard the ship and they are moving too fast to be seen by humans. Like the almost invisible moving hummingbird’s wings, the hummingbird is living at a faster rate than we are, experiencing more each moment than people do. We share the same space, I believe that if the hummingbird read my watch he would see the same time I do, but the watch may appear to advance much slower to the hummingbird.  

Well then, how might we change the rate of time? And how much? Is time a charge field function? To the best of my knowledge, Miles has not addressed the subject further.

Just speculating, I might begin with the fact that Miles has defined the basic rate of time based on charge recycling. All visible ‘ion based’ matter, such as electrons, protons, neutrons etc., are surrounded by a field of charge photons 19 times more massive than the visible mass, also known as dark matter. The proton recycles charge photons equivalent to its own total mass 19 times each second. ** I guess that’s the recycling rate of matter here on earth’s surface given our solar system, etc? I suppose it’s fair to assume that the charge field density and charge recycling rate may vary more or less than 19 times the visible mass.

If time were a function of the local charge field, we might find, like the hummingbird, we can speed up the rate of time for an object by reducing the size of an object; would a miniature watch read the same as mine? Maybe not. Might we then speed up the rate of time by moving the object to a higher density charge field? Might it be possible to slow down the recycling rate of an object (i.e. all the protons on and in a spaceship) by moving it at a high velocity? A possible explanation for which might be that the charge cloud doesn’t have enough time to amass about high velocity proton matter?  

http://milesmathis.com/index.html
369. Is Time Travel Possible? http://milesmathis.com/travel.html In a limited sense, yes, but nothing like the twin paradox or science fiction claim. 3pp. **
187. How my Unified Field solves the Galactic Rotation Problem,   http://milesmathis.com/mond.html including a critique of the math of MOND and of the dark matter solution. 7pp.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Chromium6 likes this post

Back to top Go down