Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Variable C explains Gravity?

3 posters

Go down

Variable C explains Gravity? Empty Variable C explains Gravity?

Post by Lloyd Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:49 pm

The following is a little over my head, but it's interesting. Can someone point out whatever errors the video may have and whether any of it is correct?

How Variable Speed of Light Explains Gravity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSEYzcbPi18

Lloyd

Chromium6 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Variable C explains Gravity? Empty Re: Variable C explains Gravity?

Post by Chromium6 Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:23 am

Lloyd wrote:The following is a little over my head, but it's interesting. Can someone point out whatever errors the video may have and whether any of it is correct?

How Variable Speed of Light Explains Gravity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSEYzcbPi18

Hmm...never heard of this on Lloyd

Chromium6

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:00 pm

Lloyd, It’s way above my head. For the sake of exercise, I’ll attempt a quick summary.

First, notice at the end of the video (22m 22s) , Alexander Unzicker is promoting his 2015 book, Einstein’s Lost Key: How We Overlooked the Best Idea of the Twentieth Century.

In 1911, before coming up with the General Theory of Relativity, Einstein considered a variable light speed (VSL) theory. I didn’t catch why Einstein abandoned the idea. In 1957, Robert Dicke expanded VSL theory, such as in providing a mathematical form for gravity in which the universe is represented by a 1 plus a sum of the local masses, similar to the form Miles described in his phi paper.

Unzicker knows the subject well and spends most his time describing how to understand and interpret the index of light math directly, and in derivative, gradient and Laplacian forms. All of which basically agree with observed data.

As Unzicker explains, the speed of light is lower in the presence of matter. All measurement scales must then also change near matter.

With respect to the charge field. As I understand it, large amounts of local matter must recycle light, which creates group effects that make it seem like light slows down, nevertheless the speed of light is always a constant. Observed gravitational data may be explained by Expansion theory, where all matter is constantly expanding, or perhaps by some form of charge pressure.

Yeah, Nay?

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Chromium6 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down