Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Solution to Tides Part 3

2 posters

Go down

The Solution to Tides  Part 3  Empty The Solution to Tides Part 3

Post by LongtimeAirman Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:11 am

http://milesmathis.com/updates.html
NEW PAPER, added 4/20/18, The Solution to Tides, part 3. http://milesmathis.com/tide7.pdf. After eleven years, I finally have something new to say about tides.

Must be a typo. Miles already has a Part 3, and another typo(?) - tide2.

The Solution to Tides
Part 3

by Miles Mathis

The Solution to Tides  Part 3  Edward10
by Edward Poynter

In previous papers http://milesmathis.com/tide.html I have shown that current tidal theory is a wash, so to speak. In my first paper, I showed that the barycenter is no part of the solution, that the tide differential math was pushed, and that the theory of heaping toward and away from the Moon was illogical. There is no possible cube law, as claimed, which destroys all the current math. This leaves the current data charts hanging. We have lots of good data, but no good way to fit it into a theory. Because we do not understand what is causing the data, our tidal predictions are not as good as they could be. Currently, all we can do is extrapolate data to make a prediction. Since the motions are consistent, this works pretty well. But it would be nice to understand what is causing the tides.
143. The Solution to Tides (Part 3)http://milesmathis.com/tide2.html. The mechanics of M2 and much more. 11pp.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Solution to Tides  Part 3  Empty Re: The Solution to Tides Part 3

Post by Lichtmechaniker Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:03 pm

Way back when I studied ley lines/dragon lines, I noticed a nice charge coincedence with tides.
The most popular ley line in recent years (the last few thousand) has been between the Sun pyramid in Mexico, and Damascus is Syria. On this line fall, the border of Washington DC, Stonehenge, Baalbek, New York, Troy, at least a half dozen free mason temples... and The Bay of Fundy, source of the worlds largest tides, right on the worlds strongest charge channel.

Lichtmechaniker

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Hi Licht, I know absolutely next to nothing about ley lines or dragon lines, except maybe mention in a Tom Clancy novel. Druid or New Age? Are they like the intertoobs? I never avoided the subject, I just never got around to looking at it. Come to think of it, I think I can see how solar insolation, lunar charge or charge channels returning from the planets might activate various charge circuits on and in the Earth. Ok, why not tides too? In any case, I wasn’t nearly as open to the idea of ley lines before I’d learned about the charge field.

Please elaborate a bit with an expert summary. What reading would you recommend? Or if you're willing to go into greater depth, I'm certain ley lines deserves its own thread. Please consider starting a new one.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lichtmechaniker Thu May 03, 2018 4:00 pm

Hi Airman, I wish I could you an expert summary but I'm far from an expert on the subject. Most of what I know about about ley lines I picked up reading random websites from google searches. I do have a few more points I can add though.

My first post mentioned the most popular ley line, I once took it into google earth and found a few interesting things.
i) between NY and the maritimes is a large amount of ocean sites with google earth synced picture of whale watchers that follow the ley line
ii) I mapped a line in G-earth for that line, when I switched to sky view it is aligned with Orion, not a coincedence.
iii) no joke I think I clearly saw sunken ancient pyramids off the coast of South US, they had names, like sable mound, bird mound, a third, the layout matches orions belt

Enough about that, I also have told you all I'm an electrician. Ground wires and plus minus signs are full of shit. There is no negative charge lol, ground is charged everywhere, + voltage is relative to ground called 0 and -120V at the other plug is less than local ground voltage. All charge is positive (in this respect, not to mixed with + - atoms, amber cloth stuff) all electricity is positive voltage... back to grounds. Ground is the return, grounding has a weird real world side effect of the local ground voltage increasing as one gets closer to a substation, as charge returning gets denser closer to its destination point. I've heard rumors about seeing the ground (literal ground level of the dirt) swell and settle, rise and fall in the substations.

Earth battery. look it up.
Chinese royal burials only on ley lines, or maybe where lines crossed??

Off the wall even for a miles mathis forum? you decide;
The prophets of the bible were electricians, the spark in the arc, get shocked dream of the future?? Carry an amber staff, charged real good, it's heavy, channel the energy across the sea, now hurry hold it, see the sea moving receding, see the water part like moses did, think of charge and doubt all the doubters.

Lichtmechaniker

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Fri May 04, 2018 5:23 pm

Thanks for elaborating. You sound fairly expert to me, confident and scary too, in an Old Testament kind of way. Electricians and linemen have been among my closest coworkers and confidants. Sometimes I was allowed to watch and/or work with them and share safety briefings. Most people don’t know linemen work hardest in every storm. I’ve spent a lot of time at substations for various projects. I gave up worrying about high freqs and volts reassembling my gray and white matter long before it became a legitimate health/safety concern. I’ve never witnessed corona, or electrical anomalies except for a close lightning bolt and perhaps a spirit or two. I’ve only heard the electric lines.

I believe the Charge field joins us, literally as well as our mutual interest in the Charge field here at this site. To be perfectly honest, I see the Charge field as the path to Enlightenment, of varying degrees, beginning with physics. Miles has done an incredible amount of work but that’s just the start. Everything needs to be reinterpreted in terms of the charge field. Recognizing the Charge field will change the world. I would argue - we cannot support standard model theories and ideas which do not contain charge. Ley lines may be a lot of things to a lot of people, but unless someone shows otherwise, I’ll consider the possibility of Ley lines as charge field events.

How can you talk of connecting various locations without pictures? Below is a screen capture of a higher resolution world grid map available at Gaia Legacy. It shows five sine waves circling the Earth. I don’t know why. Are they fixed? Volume III – GAIA LEGACY is also the name of the book they are currently selling. I have no idea what their particular point of view or contribution to the subject may be. I’m most interested in this world grid idea. I tried to draw a great circle arc between the Sun pyramid and Damascus. My line is a little low - the free microsoft paint isn't good enough - nor does the arc seem to fit this world grid exactly. What do you think? How might you explain that most powerful Ley line?

The Solution to Tides  Part 3  Fivewa10
I've added the red arc to a screen capture of a world grid found at https://www.gaia-legacy.ch/the-ley-lines/

Last edited by LongtimeAirman on Fri May 04, 2018 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected book title)

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Mon May 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Yes, I can hear the lines. Anyone that doesn’t must not have synesthesia.
https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/5/3/17304470/synesthesia-noisy-gifs-psychology-vear

No disrespect intended, I just had to share this excellent gif, and this seemed the best place. The system didn't let me post a larger one, only an image.

The Solution to Tides  Part 3  Pylons11

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down