Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modeling a Charge Particle

2 posters

Go down

Modeling a Charge Particle Empty Modeling a Charge Particle

Post by LongtimeAirman Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:15 pm

Modeling a Charge Particle Cpart211
Building off of my post in Chromium6’s thread, https://milesmathis.forumotion.com/t607-calculations-on-equation-of-state-pvt#6295

Modeling a charge particle.

The charge particle is not a solid object such as a sphere or torus. We know charge particles recycle charge photons received from all directions, although mainly at the poles. The charge particle emits charge photons in any direction, although usually along the charge particle’s higher angular velocity equator. Charge particle surfaces are permeable to photons and very small charge particles, but generally impermeable to electron sized or larger charge particles.

We also know that the size (radius) of the charged particle is a result of spin stacking. All charge photons can travel linearly at c, and spin at 1/c. So can a bphoton. If the bphoton is given additional energy the bphoton creates an x-spin, an end-over–end spin which effectively doubles the bphoton radius.

How does the x-spin ( radius=2 )  or x,y,z–spin ( radius=8 ) bphoton recycle charge? The electron or the proton are not simply large radius bphotons or even solid objects. The proton recycles its own mass in charge about 19 times a second. That mass must somehow be co-located with every spin level.

So how does the x-spin bphoton recycle charge? Here’s my guess. The end-over-end x spin defines a torus that can be occupied with charge. You might say, how could charge photons come into contact or remain so at stacked spin light speeds? I can answer that.

Charge photons recycled and emitted by charge particles create the local charge field. The theory that may best describe the charge field is the Unified Field Equation, which provides the balance between gravity and the charge field at all scales. At the charge scale however, the unified field, breaks down. The smallest charge photons do not emit charge, charge photons do not repel other charge photons. Ok, you might say, charge may not repel charge, but neither does charge attract charge.

In Gravity at the Quantum Level Miles reveals that gravity is present and equal at all scales. The acceleration due to gravity at the surface of the proton is to the proton radius as the acceleration due to gravity at the earth’s surface is to the earth’s radius.  Using Earth Gravity = 9.81m/sec^2, and the Earth Radius = 6,371,000m, along with Miles’ calculated Proton Radius = 4.11E-14m Miles calculates Proton Gravity = 6.33E-20m/sec^2.

Using the same gravity to radius ratio, with photon radius of 1.11E-17m, I calculate the photon gravity at 1.71E-23m/sec^2.
Miles wrote. I have been able to strengthen the gravity field by a large margin, but it still appears to be negligible. If it is still about 10^17 smaller than the E/M field, it is difficult to see how it will involve itself in quantum interactions.

Airman. I believe that gravity holds charge particles together within each spin level. That’s the basis for a charge particle model I'll be working on.

Please feel free to comment.

256. The Electron Radius as a Function of c. http://milesmathis.com/elec3.html I show the flaw in the current equation for the classical electron radius: a scaling constant has been left out, giving us a radius too large by 252x. 6pp.

206. Gravity at the Quantum Level. http://milesmathis.com/quantumg.html All the math for the unified field at the quantum level, including a force between the electron and proton. 9pp

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Chromium6 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Modeling a Charge Particle Empty Re: Modeling a Charge Particle

Post by LongtimeAirman Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:22 pm

The project. What does a charge particle ‘look like’? We’re not going to see a solid. I’m assuming we’ll need to add charge photons to the charge particle’s bphoton and stacked spins in order to properly 'see' a charge particle.

The x-spin bphoton. As I understand it, an object can only have a single internal spin axis that passes through the center of the object. The only way to add another spin would be to place the second, larger spin axis outside the object. For example, the axially spinning earth is also spinning about the sun's spin axis.

Miles describes end-over-end spins in his paper, Superposition*.

In the following image I pieced together we have a blue bphoton with two spins. The first is the bphoton’s z oriented spin axis through the center of the bphoton; also known as A1. The second spin is the x oriented end-over-end spin X1, indicated by the red circular orbit of a torus with large radius 2.  
Modeling a Charge Particle Xspinp10

It might spoil the x-spin wave action Miles describes in his paper, but I contend there’s nothing preventing a properly sized charge photon from occupying that second position within the end-over-end x-spin orbit. It seems it is a relatively safe place, up against the bphoton. The position likely become occupied as the x-spin formed. The bphoton and charge photon do not emit charge, the two photons would remain joined by gravity. The 2 photons are moving either CW or CCW about the x-spin center. I suppose the two photons would tend to align their spin axii in order to maximize their stability given spinning contact points. If and when an incoming photon knocks out the charge photon a hole exists in the x-spin that may then be filled with another charge photon. Or maybe the x-spin is destroyed when either the charge photon or bphoton is knocked away without an immediate x-spin position refill(?).

The x-spin was easy. Showing higher spins will require more coding than I presently have. I'll get to it.   

http://milesmathis.com/index.html
91. Superposition. http://milesmathis.com/super.html Both superposition and the wave-particle duality are explained mechanically, with a straightforward visualization. This falsifies the Copenhagen interpretation in the most direct way imaginable. 5pp. Also see #72 below.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Chromium6 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromium6 Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:03 am

Nice summary and capture!

Chromium6

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:02 pm

Modeling a Charge Particle Xspinn10
Moving ahead slowly. These 16 spherical bphotons, all with axial and x-spins, and radius = 1, are traveling and spinning in random directions.  In the time it takes for a bphoton to move ahead 8, it will make a single x-spin orbit. On my screen all the “wave motion” can cause gastronomic discomfort. I believe I still need a proper x-axis rotation to go with the x-spin. Next I’ll try adding a charge photon to each bphoton x-spin. Then comes y-spin.    

"Capture" what Cr6? Thanks for the 'likes'; when did that happen? No insult intended, I've never 'liked' or 'disliked' any poster anywhere. I think I must have a syndrome or two.  

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down