Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference

5 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference - Page 12 Empty Re: Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference

Post by Chromium6 Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:44 pm

Hi LTAM,

Here's the update needed.Might work.

CREATE OR ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[spBuildAtomicMilesMathisOrbitalsDetailAllBonds]

Chromium6

Back to top Go down

Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference - Page 12 Empty Re: Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference

Post by LongtimeAirman Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:52 pm

Ok, replaced CREATE PROCEDURE with CREATE OR ALTER PROCEDURE.

Code:

-- CREATE   PROCEDURE [dbo].[spBuildAtomicMilesMathisOrbitalsDetailAllBonds]
CREATE OR ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[spBuildAtomicMilesMathisOrbitalsDetailAllBonds]

Output:
Code:

Commands completed successfully.

Completion time: 2024-04-19T18:42:24.0864282-07:00

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:22 pm

Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference - Page 12 Collec10
Above, we see Miles’ charge field Germanium (Ge 32) atom on the left, showing blue single alphas (two protons each) and (black) single protons. The ellipses indicate each proton or proton stack’s charge emission plane. From Miles’ paper “PERIOD FOUR of the Periodic Table”, as well as more recently in “The Rule of Four”, and “Fractional Quantum Hall Effect”, along with Arlo Emerson’s Molybdenum, (Mo 42). “reds are double alphas”, nine slots each containing 3 protons, a period 5 atom compared to Germainium’s period 4.

Our discussion here, “Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference” recently turned to start page 12. A little review may be in order. I’m not sure exactly how it started, I’d need to reread it. I’m content saying I’d offered my meager programming services and support to a project of Cr6’s choosing, something, he suggested, that might generate a little more charge field interest from people that can use Jupyter Notebook. That and his interest in charge field atoms were in mind for “Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference”. That or I hijacked his thread. We are concerned with refining and sharing our understanding of charge field atomic bonding in and between atoms.

With respect to the proton to proton or slot to slot bonding between the ellipses shown above, “All disks fit together edge to hole, like male and female sockets”. Those bonds between slots, at least within an atom, are all orthogonal, with a 90 degree angle between the two bonded slots’ emission planes.

Within each of the up to 19 elliptical slot stack positions that form an atom, the up to six protons present in each slot bond hole to hole, like parallel or anti-parallel female to female sockets.

In his “Diatomic Hydrogen” (DH) paper, Miles explains how, given a vertically oriented proton spinning left or right, the proton may be accompanied by an electron, orbiting the proton’s top or bottom pole. The electron’s presence blocks a large fraction of charge from entering that proton pole. The result is a low charge field pressure zone near the proton’s opposite pole. This low c.f. zone can be filled with the proton of another, similar ep set, up to six compatible electron-position, and proton-spins.

Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference - Page 12 Collec11

Since bonding within and between atoms depends on the position and spin of all the epn (electron, proton and neutron) particles within a given slot, our diagrams contain that extra information. Cr6 came up with the Slotlayout (SL) diagram on the left, although the data it originally contained has increased. Following the DH rules, as currently understood, there can be a total of 84 possible combinations for each of the one to six ep-ep slot stack sets. All defined according to +x,+y,+z. The Slotlayout and slot combinations are used by mBuilder, a Jupyter notebook project that can be found at https://github.com/LtAirman/ChargeFieldTopics
ChargeFieldTopics/notebook2/mBuilder.ipynb

mBuilder can display a matplot plot of any single atom, Hydrogen through Thorium (1-90), center. Showing proton spins left or right (blue or red); top or bottom (cyan or black) electrons; and green neutrons – widely orbiting the proton’s low c.f. zone pole. Its nice to be able to dial up any atom as needed. mBuilder can also show matplot plots of any two given slots with any specified proton (or low c.f. zone hole) occupying the other slot’s hole. We’ve yet to figure out which combinations are valid or not.

I often add Autocad atomic and molecular models to my postings, at right, which are not a part of mBuilder, although its likely that the same level of detail can be recreated with another matplitlib plot. The autocad model is comprised of x,y,z aligned circles containing each slot’s epn data as in the SL diagram. One can easily see when a slot has been flipped 180 degrees – an important bonding information detail.
We have also yet to define bonds in which two or more protons or slots can occupy a single proton low c.f. pressure zone.    
All in all, I’d say it proves that our project efforts have been cumulative.

I recently mentioned once again re-reading “PERIOD FOUR of the Periodic Table” (PF). There are a few unsettling differences between Miles’ atomic descriptions in “Period Four“ (PF) and our project’s main working assumptions taken from “Diatomic Hydrogen”.

Starting with the fact that DH predated PF by eight months.

And all Miles’ mentions of ionization. What exactly, is ionization? Missing electrons result in missing bonds. I thought ionization levels could possibly indicate energy differential proton size changes, like above proton x or y spin additions or deletions. Another possibility may be that two electrons can orbit a single pole as easily as one; two electrons orbiting a proton pole would result in an even larger lower c.f. pressure zone.

This latest new page absolutely cries out for database progress. Pardon me for saying, you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink. In my case my understanding of T-sql and Neo4j is woefully awful. Please do not assume that I understand your queries at all. I will, however, do my best to follow your instructions.

Cr6, you’re the boss and our database manager. I’m here to help.

http://milesmathis.com/updates.html
NEW PAPER, 9/28/2012. Diatomic Hydrogen. http://milesmathis.com/diatom.pdf My new charge bonding explains this much better than electron sharing. Plus an analysis of spin isomers.
NEW PAPER, 5/15/2013. Period 4 of the Periodic Table. http://milesmathis.com/per4.pdf In this long paper I provide the nuclear diagrams for many elements, including iron, cobalt, nickel, copper, germanium and bromine, showing the mechanical cause of many elemental characteristics. As a bonus, I also show how to diagram a Neodymium magnet.
NEW PAPER, added 4/14/24, The Fractional Quantum Hall Effect.  http://milesmathis.com/fraction.pdf As with the Hall Effect, I solve this with the charge field.
NEW PAPER, added 4/20/24, The Rule of Four.  http://milesmathis.com/four.pdf Mainstream science is stumped again.

P.S. Changed "two" to "one" - possible number of electrons orbiting a proton pole.
P.P.S. and since the emission plane is the "male" direction, changed "male to male", bonding within a slot to "female to female". Periodic reviews do help sometimes.

Last edited by LongtimeAirman on Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added P.P.S.)

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromium6 Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:43 am

Great work and analysis LTAM. Yeah we are definitely at a cross roads of "how does this really logically work?". Thinking now on sequencing ...like what binds first? For a molecule, do certain bonds occur first with consequent bonds following? Per C.F. strength? I think we may still be at 80/20 with success. I tried to string together a model. Hopefully we can take it to a gold 3-D model. Graph Databases can show relationships if coded well, but not always the "why" in a clear formula. Miles' papers give some direction for this. Every time an atom binds with another atom, incrementally the C.F. changes. What bonds first and why is still out there..   I'll be a sorry punching bag until the models allow good predictability. Current theory in comparison is pretty awful currently. Like given random X-Y-Z atoms predict the likely molecule they form. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious.

Last edited by Chromium6 on Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typing on my mobile phone initially.)

Chromium6

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromium6 Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:56 am

Sorry LTAM,

On vacation, will look at this again when I get back.

Chromium6

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:33 pm

Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference - Page 12 Hehehe11
How can we definitively declare this is a valid bond or not?

Cr6 wrote. Great work and analysis LTAM. Yeah we are definitely at a cross roads of "how does this really logically work?". Thinking now on sequencing ...like what binds first? For a molecule, do certain bonds occur first with consequent bonds following? Per C.F. strength?
Airman. Thanks Cr6. They are all open questions. I must admit I spend plenty of time thinking about this stuff, wishing I was a bit smarter. ‘Incremental time’ and ‘sequencing’ sounds like you’re thinking of animations. You’ve also mentioned knowledge graphs a couple of times lately. Is charge field Machine Learning still the goal?

Cr6 wrote. I think we may still be at 80/20 with success. I tried to string together a model. Hopefully we can take it to a gold 3-D model. Graph Databases can show relationships if coded well, but not always the "why" in a clear formula. Miles' papers give some direction for this. Every time an atom binds with another atom, incrementally the C.F. changes. What bonds first and why is still out there..
Airman. Agreed. Unfortunately, for the time being, I'm afraid that without a working set of charge field bonding rules I don’t see how we can graph all possible bonds.

Cr6 wrote.  I'll be a sorry punching bag until the models allow good predictability.
Airman. A sorry punching bag? Where the heck did that come from?

Cr6 wrote. Current theory in comparison is pretty awful currently. Like given random X-Y-Z atoms predict the likely molecule they form. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious.
Airman.  Even if they can't explain it, mainstream has vast amounts of data that a proper c.f. database could likely make good use of.

Cr6 wrote. Sorry LTAM,

On vacation, will look at this again when I get back.
Airman. Cr6, three sorry statements in a row, you got me worried. I hope everything is Ok.

A vacation sounds good, especially if it does ya some good.

I guess I'll get back to working on c.f. atomic bonding rules.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Chromium6 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:28 pm

Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference - Page 12 Latest18
Cr6, You posted the on the 3 body problem yesterday which I took to mean you aren’t really on vacation.
https://milesmathis.forumotion.com/t712-the-planetary-orbit-in-netflixs-3-body-problem-is-random-and-chaotic-but-could-it-exist#7626  

I’m sure you realize I’m far from familiar or comfortable, and am easily frustrated by the whole process series of graph database operations. I was the punching bag taking a break. Begging to change the subject back to valid or invalid bonds.

Having successfully updated and altered the AtomicMilesMathisOrbitalsDetailAllBonds procedure as per your instructions, I also re-ran your 9 Apr Query for csv file to include any changes.

At AuraDb’s Query section. I detached and deleted the database nodes.

At AuraDb’s import section, Deleted the schema and imported the updated csv file. Recreated the schema with nodes ElementSrc (key ElementSrc), ElementDest (key ElementDest) - including all properties, and the [BINDS_WITH] relationship.

Back at AuraDb’s Query section again. Loaded the 90 elements, 1,244 slots and first 999 rows of 68,910 [BINDS_WITH] relations. Loading the relationships into AuraDb took even longer then it took to enter into them into Neo4j desktop browser – I stopped at  a thousand.
Ran  ‘MATCH p=()-[r:HAS_SLOT]->() RETURN p’ and obtained the image shown. It looks much the same as the image I posted on 3 April – when using Neo4j, and only a thousand BINDS_WITH relationships.

When I try to run the Cypher query
Code:
MATCH (a:ElementSrc)-[r:BINDS_WITH]->(b:ElementDest)
WHERE a.ElementSrc = 'aluminium'
RETURN a,b,r
–- The output is:
No changes, no records.

Why is that?

All in all I’ve pretty much gone through the entire process about three-four times.

What am I doing wrong? What should I be doing next?

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromium6 Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:38 pm

Hi LTAM,

You may want to try reformulate your Cypher query.  Sorry, this is all still kind of new to me as well. May not have the best insights for root cause or failures to produce output.
Since we are using different file imports it may be that our models are not fully sync'd. My mapping may be slightly different from yours.  

I got back from vacation last night. Visited the Grand Canyon which was awesome and impressive.  Shocked

Was able to rig this query together to show source atoms that share a bond with the ElementDest. I may need to put exclusion filters to prevent them sharing the same (LTAM) Keys-Slots.  I think I need to create a single Node as "Element" and then import a new relationship file as "Src - Dest" for valid bonds per Miles. That should allow for a full traversal from Atom1-Rel1-Atom2-Rel2-Atom3-Rel3-etc. We could also attach the "Slots" layouts to each element. I need to add more properties to the relationships so they can be seen better. This is really Alpha at the moment.  Also, self-bonds may need to be added as well.

Frankly, I may need to rebuild the whole thing and export it as a Neo4j files so that it can be easily re-imported into AuraDB.

Code:

MATCH (a:ElementSrc)-[r:BINDS_WITH]->(b:ElementDest)<-[r1:BINDS_WITH]-(c:ElementSrc)
WHERE a.ElementSrc = 'iron' and c.ElementSrc = 'oxygen'
RETURN a,b,r,r1,c

Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference - Page 12 Iron-x10

This query might do it for the Element Node:

Code:
SELECT DISTINCT X.*

FROM
(
SELECT

[LTAMKeySrc]
     -- ,[LTAMKeyDest]
      ,[AtomicNumberSrc]
    --  ,[AtomicNumberDest]
    --  ,[SlotDirectionElectronBond]
    --  ,[IsValid]
      ,[ElementSrc]
     -- ,[ElementDest]
      ,[CanBindSrc]
     -- ,[CanBindDest]
      ,[AlphaTypeSrc]
     -- ,[AlphaTypeDest]
      ,[SlotNumberSrc]
     -- ,[SlotNumberDest]
      ,[SlotSpinSrc]
     -- ,[SlotSpinDest]
      ,[AlphaTypeRemainderSrc]
     -- ,[AlphaTypeRemainderDest]
      ,[CarouselAlphaTypeSrc]
     -- ,[CarouselAlphaTypeDest]
      ,[AtomicSymbolSrc]
     -- ,[AtomicSymbolDest]
      ,[SlotOrienSrc]
    --  ,[SlotOrienDest]
      ,[NeutronsSrc]
    --  ,[NeutronsDest]
      ,[ElectronsSrc]
     -- ,[ElectronsDest]
      ,[ProtonsMMSrc]
     -- ,[ProtonsMMDest]
      ,[ProtonsSrc]
     -- ,[ProtonsDest]
      ,[TcountSrc]
     -- ,[TcountDest]
      ,[PXSrc]
      ,[PYSrc]
      ,[PZSrc]
      ,[P2P3Src]
      ,[P12Src]
      ,[PESrc]
      ,[p1xSrc]
      ,[p1ySrc]
      ,[p1zSrc]
      ,[p2xSrc]
      ,[p2ySrc]
      ,[p2zSrc]
      ,[p3xSrc]
      ,[p3ySrc]
      ,[p3zSrc]
      ,[p4xSrc]
      ,[p4ySrc]
      ,[p4zSrc]
      ,[p5xSrc]
      ,[p5ySrc]
      ,[p5zSrc]
      ,[p6xSrc]
      ,[p6ySrc]
      ,[p6zSrc]
      ,[N1N2Src]
      ,[N1Src]
      ,[N2Src]
      ,[N3Src]
      ,[N4Src]
      ,[N5Src]
      ,[N6Src]
      ,[n1xSrc]
      ,[n1ySrc]
      ,[n1zSrc]
      ,[n2xSrc]
      ,[n2ySrc]
      ,[n2zSrc]
      ,[n3xSrc]
      ,[n3ySrc]
      ,[n3zSrc]
      ,[n4xSrc]
      ,[n4ySrc]
      ,[n4zSrc]
      ,[n5xSrc]
      ,[n5ySrc]
      ,[n5zSrc]
      ,[n6xSrc]
      ,[n6ySrc]
      ,[n6zSrc]
      ,[e1xSrc]
      ,[e1ySrc]
      ,[e1zSrc]
      ,[e2xSrc]
      ,[e2ySrc]
      ,[e2zSrc]
      ,[e3xSrc]
      ,[e3ySrc]
      ,[e3zSrc]
      ,[e4xSrc]
      ,[e4ySrc]
      ,[e4zSrc]
      ,[e5xSrc]
      ,[e5ySrc]
      ,[e5zSrc]
      ,[e6xSrc]
      ,[e6ySrc]
      ,[e6zSrc]

FROM [Physics].[dbo].[vwAtomicMilesMathisOrbitalsDetailAllBonds]

WHERE CanBindSrc = 1 and IsValid =1
  UNION
SELECT  
     -- ,[LTAMKeySrc]
      [LTAMKeyDest]
    --  ,[AtomicNumberSrc]
      ,[AtomicNumberDest]
     -- ,[SlotDirectionElectronBond]
     -- ,[IsValid]
     -- ,[ElementSrc]
      ,[ElementDest]
    --  ,[CanBindSrc]
      ,[CanBindDest]
    --  ,[AlphaTypeSrc]
      ,[AlphaTypeDest]
     -- ,[SlotNumberSrc]
      ,[SlotNumberDest]
     -- ,[SlotSpinSrc]
      ,[SlotSpinDest]
    --  ,[AlphaTypeRemainderSrc]
      ,[AlphaTypeRemainderDest]
    --  ,[CarouselAlphaTypeSrc]
      ,[CarouselAlphaTypeDest]
     -- ,[AtomicSymbolSrc]
      ,[AtomicSymbolDest]
    --  ,[SlotOrienSrc]
      ,[SlotOrienDest]
    --  ,[NeutronsSrc]
      ,[NeutronsDest]
    --  ,[ElectronsSrc]
      ,[ElectronsDest]
    --  ,[ProtonsMMSrc]
      ,[ProtonsMMDest]
    --  ,[ProtonsSrc]
      ,[ProtonsDest]
     -- ,[TcountSrc]
      ,[TcountDest]
      ,[PXDest]
      ,[PYDest]
      ,[PZDest]
      ,[P2P3Dest]
      ,[P12Dest]
      ,[PEDest]
      ,[p1xDest]
      ,[p1yDest]
      ,[p1zDest]
      ,[p2xDest]
      ,[p2yDest]
      ,[p2zDest]
      ,[p3xDest]
      ,[p3yDest]
      ,[p3zDest]
      ,[p4xDest]
      ,[p4yDest]
      ,[p4zDest]
      ,[p5xDest]
      ,[p5yDest]
      ,[p5zDest]
      ,[p6xDest]
      ,[p6yDest]
      ,[p6zDest]
      ,[N1N2Dest]
      ,[N1Dest]
      ,[N2Dest]
      ,[N3Dest]
      ,[N4Dest]
      ,[N5Dest]
      ,[N6Dest]
      ,[n1xDest]
      ,[n1yDest]
      ,[n1zDest]
      ,[n2xDest]
      ,[n2yDest]
      ,[n2zDest]
      ,[n3xDest]
      ,[n3yDest]
      ,[n3zDest]
      ,[n4xDest]
      ,[n4yDest]
      ,[n4zDest]
      ,[n5xDest]
      ,[n5yDest]
      ,[n5zDest]
      ,[n6xDest]
      ,[n6yDest]
      ,[n6zDest]
      ,[e1xDest]
      ,[e1yDest]
      ,[e1zDest]
      ,[e2xDest]
      ,[e2yDest]
      ,[e2zDest]
      ,[e3xDest]
      ,[e3yDest]
      ,[e3zDest]
      ,[e4xDest]
      ,[e4yDest]
      ,[e4zDest]
      ,[e5xDest]
      ,[e5yDest]
      ,[e5zDest]
      ,[e6xDest]
      ,[e6yDest]
      ,[e6zDest]
  FROM [dbo].[vwAtomicMilesMathisOrbitalsDetailAllBonds]
  WHERE CanBindDest = 1  and IsValid =1
  ) X

Order by 2, SlotNumberSrc

Query for the CAN_BIND relationship:

Code:
SELECT distinct LTAMKeySrc, LTAMKeyDest, AtomicNumberSrc, AtomicNumberDest , ElementSrc, ElementDest
   FROM [dbo].[vwAtomicMilesMathisOrbitalsDetailAllBonds]
  WHERE CanBindDest = 1 and CanBindSrc =1 and IsValid =1
  order by ElementSrc, ElementDest

Chromium6

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Wed May 01, 2024 10:28 pm

Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference - Page 12 Alumin12
This first image was created in the AuraDB’s ‘Explore’ section which uses Bloom. It looks like the bloom cypher query is equivalent to:
Code:
MATCH (a:ElementSrc{ElementSrc = 'aluminium'})-[]->(b:ElementDest)
RETURN a,b,r

Cr6, Thanks for coping with my recent near panic. I’m trying to do a better job understanding what I’m doing.

My current schema includes Src and Dest nodes (instead of ElementSrc and ElementDest) for less confusion.

Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference - Page 12 Bindsw10
The second image shows the AuraDB Query section output for:
Code:
The small group on the bottom right are from the 87 base elements, 1244 slots, and the first 500 of the 69K rows of BINDS_WITH. The larger group of green and lightgreen Src and Dest nodes must be taken from the imported csv file.

Still no joy when I try running either of the following two queries:  
Code:
WHERE a.ElementSrc = 'aluminium'
RETURN a,b,r
–-  Or
MATCH (a:ElementSrc)-[r:BINDS_WITH]->(b:ElementDest)<- [r1:BINDS_WITH]-(c:ElementSrc)
WHERE a.ElementSrc = 'iron' and c.ElementSrc = 'oxygen'
RETURN a,b,r,r1,c
-- Both queries return: No changes, no records.

I just noticed and have yet to look at your latest Create Element Nodes or CAN_BIND relationship queries.

By the way, in those two (previous) T-SQL query outputs, ‘carbon’ is misspelled as ‘cabon’. I see that that error is present in vwAtomicMilesMathisOrbitalsDetailAllBonds.
Code:
/****** Script for cabon typos ******/
SELECT [Formula]
      ,[CurrentAtom]
      ,[ElementSrc]
      ,[ElementDest]
  FROM [Physics].[dbo].[vwAtomicMilesMathisOrbitalsDetailAllBonds]
  WHERE [ElementSrc] = 'cabon' OR [ElementDest] = 'cabon'
-- returns 56,294 rows
Of course that's not a real problem, just an alternate spelling to keep track of, an action item for future correction.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromium6 Thu May 02, 2024 3:08 am

Looking good. Yeah, it looks like we have to do several "Match" and "Merges" to build up the longer queries. The right syntax can bog things down. Playing with this but not a lot to show at the moment. Will try to update over the next few days with a better "model" and cypher queries for it. I think you see what I was trying to get at with linking element to element with Miles' and your linkages for allowed bonds. Still some gaps in terms of "models" that need closing at this point for it to really show what it can do. Yeah, let me rename the "Cabon" to "Carbon" at source. Sadly in SQL a 1-letter change can break a lot of child views/joins. I used views a lot just to try and have flexibility but sometimes it is too much flexibility for naming.

Chromium6

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Fri May 03, 2024 5:21 pm

Cr6 wrote. This query might do it for the Element Node: ... .

Airman. Cr6, the 28 April Element Node query appears to have a problem. The output’s first row contains the imported csv data field names, 83 of them, all ending in ‘Src’.
Code:

LTAMKeySrc AtomicNumberSrc ElementSrc CanBindSrc AlphaTypeSrc SlotNumberSrc SlotSpinSrc AlphaTypeRemainderSrc CarouselAlphaTypeSrc AtomicSymbolSrc SlotOrienSrc NeutronsSrc ElectronsSrc ProtonsMMSrc ProtonsSrc TcountSrc PXSrc PYSrc PZSrc P2P3Src P12Src PESrc p1xSrc p1ySrc p1zSrc p2xSrc p2ySrc p2zSrc p3xSrc p3ySrc p3zSrc p4xSrc p4ySrc p4zSrc p5xSrc p5ySrc p5zSrc p6xSrc p6ySrc p6zSrc N1N2Src N1Src N2Src N3Src N4Src N5Src N6Src n1xSrc n1ySrc n1zSrc n2xSrc n2ySrc n2zSrc n3xSrc n3ySrc n3zSrc n4xSrc n4ySrc n4zSrc n5xSrc n5ySrc n5zSrc n6xSrc n6ySrc n6zSrc e1xSrc e1ySrc e1zSrc e2xSrc e2ySrc e2zSrc e3xSrc e3ySrc e3zSrc e4xSrc e4ySrc e4zSrc e5xSrc e5ySrc e5zSrc e6xSrc e6ySrc e6zSrc
Since there are no properties ending in ‘Dest’ (LTAMKeyDest, AtomicNumberDest , ElementDest), the BINDS_WITH relationship query between Src and Dest cannot work.

Or do I need special instructions?

I see the 570 rows identify all the 1-90 atomic bonding extents.   

All the data needed can be included with 186 columns, that seems like a lot.

Maybe “Element Node” could be renamed “Element Node Src”, then a third csv import file can be created, “Element Node Dest”?

Cr6 wrote. I think you see what I was trying to get at with linking element to element with Miles' and your linkages for allowed bonds.

Airman. Yes Sir, I think I do. As well as a single-letter change. All in all I’m beginning to appreciate some the complexities involved when working on a better charge field graph model, and queries that can go along with it.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromium6 Sun May 05, 2024 1:44 am

Hi LTAM,

I've uploaded new files. During the "IMPORT" into AuraDB I found that I can create a Node from the nodes01.csv and just name it "ElementSrc" and then create another new Node and point it to the nodes01.csv and name it "ElementDest". It just creates a reference from the Miles Periodic table in nodes01.csv.  The relationships01.csv is from the src-dest query above to show linkages. Dragged the little "+" sign from the ElementSrc to ElementDest and then set the properties relationships.  Note, if you want to start from a clean slate in AuraDB, I found deleting everything just doesn't work. Too much old prior work gets mixed in with new file updates.  I found that creating a entirely new AuraDB Instance in AuraDBs server admin screen, and then loading new files to it via "IMPORT" is easier than mixing old-new file versions in the same Instance.  

I hope this makes sense. I can redo the whole thing and show screenshots for each step if needed.

Files:
New Model file that can be imported-  
https://mega.nz/file/z9lA0TyZ#CQQRAaunqLHbH3FXyaB478mMV3Oxn1v7UPybfmu6yNs

nodes01.csv (creates nodes for ElementSrc/ElementDest)
https://mega.nz/file/31kRTYBI#kSPd-ya05u0cs-fV2Mxt5seXUJa83Pumk5fyLrt1HRI

relationships01.csv  
https://mega.nz/file/DklmmDTR#tYf4fbZbcuMQsvV0uowL4Faca5K_iMLQUC0z4d2yAsY

I found too that I often have to do a hard browser refresh to see everything with recent changes in a query-explorer window.

This is what I'm seeing now with src-dest:  
Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference - Page 12 Leadgr10

Last edited by Chromium6 on Sun May 05, 2024 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chromium6

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Sun May 05, 2024 8:28 pm

Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference - Page 12 Aura5m10
Almost, but not quite there yet. My ElementDest node labels are all 0.0 or small real +/- values.

No problem destroying instance01 and obtaining a new instance01. I’d noticed that old nodes were piling up in Aura's Database information section, an instance change is no doubt the correct thing to do.

Imported nodes01.csv and relationships01.csv. Vertical bar separated values were just as easy to read as coma separated values. Both ElementSrc and ElementDest node properties are mapped (select all) from nodes01. Both node types are keyed on their ‘element’ columns.

The Binds_with relationship.
From. Node: ElementSrc. ID: Element. IC column: ElementSrc.  
To. Node: ElementDest. ID: Element. IC column: ElementDest.  

Our ElementSrc, ElementDest and Binds_with counts are slightly different. Maybe element to same element type is part of the difference?

neo4j_importer_model.json. The New Model json file is new and a nice surprise. AuraDB certainly makes it easy to import csv files. I know that importing a csv file into Neo4j Desktop requires a good deal more effort. I guess you created the json model file so that the database nodes and relationships can be just as easily read by Neo4j Desktop?

Cr6, aside from my small real values its looking good. Having ElementSrc or ElementDest taking on all the same node properties makes sense, and the import seemed to run faster than any previous imports.  

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromium6 Sun May 05, 2024 10:39 pm

Thanks LTAM....I kind of saw that just doing an export would make it easier to work with in AuraDB and in Neo4j. Just more straight forward for versioning.

For the "Caption-Label" for the ElementDest you can add it by clicking on the gold "ElementDest" label on the right side and select "Element" as the caption. This should do it.

Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference - Page 12 Graphc10

By the way, if you make any changes or leave the AuraDB for a couple of hours...you may need to go back to the "Import" tab and re-import all of the .csv files again. They show up with red question marks. Takes a minute to reimport the .csv files to get back to it live.  

May need to look at adding in the Slots as a node for each element.  Create a Slots.csv for import as well based on the LTAMKey-Element along with all of the rotations-Proton-Neutron PX-PY layouts.

The counts may be off due to valid links between src-dest (i.e., Slot 17,19 exclusions) this is still kind of beta.

Was also looking at this company in Korea called bitnine which has a commercial Apache Age-postgres database using Cypher queries called AgensGraph. Has a nice interface like AuraDB and has a cypher tutorial. Can do SQL-Json style imports into the AgensGraph database:
AgensGraph
http://bitnine.net/tutorial/tutorial_eng.html

Just an FYI...if you want to manually "traverse" the linkages between Elements you can run this query and right click on an Src or Dest Element and click "expand" to see more linkages.  May need to double check this for slot duping/invalid but kind of cool. I might need to double check A-style bonds at higher levels when the carousel is fully occupied with vertical-horizontal slots...like is this really valid? Like it doesn't account for the strength or direction flows without your slot direction values.

MATCH (a:ElementSrc)-[r:BINDS_WITH]->(b:ElementDest)<-[r1:BINDS_WITH]-(c:ElementSrc)
WHERE b.Element = 'chromium'
RETURN a,b,r, r1, c

Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference - Page 12 Graphe10

Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference - Page 12 Graphm10

Chromium6

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Mon May 06, 2024 4:34 pm

Miles Periodic Table with Standard Periodic Table reference - Page 12 Alfeom10

Cr6, Thank you, clicking on the "ElementDest" label then selecting "Element" corrected the node label.

The image shows the Bloom output of two consecutive queries.
Code:
WHERE a.Element = 'aluminium'
RETURN a,b,r
--And
MATCH (a:ElementSrc)-[r:BINDS_WITH]->(b:ElementDest)<-[r1:BINDS_WITH]-(c:ElementSrc)
WHERE a.Element = 'iron' and c.Element = 'oxygen'
RETURN a,b,r,r1,c
You may recall me complaining that both had returned - “No changes, no records” for me in the past. Finding and correcting my error, they now work properly as two separate queries in the ‘Query’ workspace area. Next I ran first one then the other in the ‘Explore’ area,  I didn’t expect both queries to be added together with the links between them as shown.

The scariest moment for me so far was a lost connection – prompting me to identify not the password but the connection url. I backed out and logged out of AuraDB then logged back in as usual.

Cr6 wrote. May need to look at adding in the Slots as a node for each element.  Create a Slots.csv for import as well based on the LTAMKey-Element along with all of the rotations-Proton-Neutron PX-PY layouts.

Airman. I think I’m ready, the sooner the better.

Cr6 wrote. Was also looking at this company in Korea called bitnine … AgensGraph
http://bitnine.net/tutorial/tutorial_eng.html .

Airman. Another graph interface? Sounds Ok but I’m still getting used to the three we’ve got. I’m hoping we end up with something compatible with Jupyter Notebook.

Cr6 wrote. Just an FYI...if you want to manually "traverse" the linkages between Elements … .
Airman. Yep, traversals are easy to do and kind of fun. Of course Its too soon to figure out what’s real or not.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromium6 Today at 12:01 am

Was "dorking" around with this today and saw an interesting bind between lithium and niobium. I was like "does" this really bind? Looked around on the web and sure enough it apparently does. Kind of an interesting connection that forms a salt with Oxygen added. Never heard of the "Pockels Effect". Must have interesting charge flows to deliver these properties.

Code:
WHERE a.Element = 'niobium'
RETURN a,b,r

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium_niobate

Wikipedia wrote:Lithium niobate (LiNbO3) is a synthetic salt consisting of niobium, lithium, and oxygen. Its single crystals are an important material for optical waveguides, mobile phones, piezoelectric sensors, optical modulators and various other linear and non-linear optical applications.[6] Lithium niobate is sometimes referred to by the brand name linobate.[7]

Properties
Lithium niobate is a colorless solid, and it is insoluble in water. It has a trigonal crystal system, which lacks inversion symmetry and displays ferroelectricity, the Pockels effect, the piezoelectric effect, photoelasticity and nonlinear optical polarizability. Lithium niobate has negative uniaxial birefringence which depends slightly on the stoichiometry of the crystal and on temperature. It is transparent for wavelengths between 350 and 5200 nanometers.

Lithium niobate can be doped with magnesium oxide, which increases its resistance to optical damage (also known as photorefractive damage). Other available dopants are iron, zinc, hafnium, copper, gadolinium, erbium, yttrium, manganese and boron.

Growth

A Z-cut, single-crystal lithium-niobate wafer
Single crystals of lithium niobate can be grown using the Czochralski process.[8]

After a crystal is grown, it is sliced into wafers of different orientation. Common orientations are Z-cut, X-cut, Y-cut, and cuts with rotated angles of the previous axes.[9]

Thin films
Thin-film lithium niobate (e.g. for optical wave guides) can be transferred to or grown on sapphire and other substrates, using the smart cut (ion slicing) process[10][11] or MOCVD process.[12] The technology is known as lithium niobate on insulator (LNOI).[13]

Nanoparticles
Nanoparticles of lithium niobate and niobium pentoxide can be produced at low temperature.[14] The complete protocol implies a LiH induced reduction of NbCl5 followed by in situ spontaneous oxidation into low-valence niobium nano-oxides. These niobium oxides are exposed to air atmosphere resulting in pure Nb2O5. Finally, the stable Nb2O5 is converted into lithium niobate LiNbO3 nanoparticles during the controlled hydrolysis of the LiH excess.[15] Spherical nanoparticles of lithium niobate with a diameter of approximately 10 nm can be prepared by impregnating a mesoporous silica matrix with a mixture of an aqueous solution of LiNO3 and NH4NbO(C2O4)2 followed by 10 min heating in an infrared furnace.[16]

Applications
Lithium niobate is used extensively in the telecommunications market, e.g. in mobile telephones and optical modulators.[17] Due to its large electro-mechanical coupling, it is the material of choice for surface acoustic wave devices. For some uses it can be replaced by lithium tantalate, LiTaO3. Other uses are in laser frequency doubling, nonlinear optics, Pockels cells, optical parametric oscillators, Q-switching devices for lasers, other acousto-optic devices, optical switches for gigahertz frequencies, etc. It is an excellent material for manufacture of optical waveguides. It's also used in the making of optical spatial low-pass (anti-aliasing) filters.

[:BINDS_WITH {LTAMKeyDest: "V1Z2V", ElementDest: "lithium", AtomicNumberSrc: 41, AtomicNumberDest: 3, LTAMKeySrc: "T14Y1L", ElementSrc: "niobium"}]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pockels_effect (charge flows might explain this effect better!)

LTAM wrote:Airman. Another graph interface? Sounds Ok but I’m still getting used to the three we’ve got. I’m hoping we end up with something compatible with Jupyter Notebook.

Cr6 wrote. Just an FYI...if you want to manually "traverse" the linkages between Elements … .
Airman. Yep, traversals are easy to do and kind of fun. Of course Its too soon to figure out what’s real or not.

Totally understand with sticking with Neo4j which has interface hooks for Jupyter notebooks (which is really cool btw). May need create a "Miles Mathis" chatbot at some point from his papers and the graphs we are making. Could be cool... Cool . Just threw in the other Korean Postgres-GraphDB just so I don't forget about it and it may have displays that can help show off Miles' structures.

Chromium6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12