Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANTENNA again

2 posters

Go down

ANTENNA again Empty ANTENNA again

Post by LloydK Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:29 am

Four years ago I posted at https://milesmathis.forumotion.com/t325-em-waves-on-antennas

I referenced a video that showed:
Accelerating Charges Emit Electromagnetic Waves - "Light" - Radio Antennas!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWVPJSoJDzA

Does the oscillation of protons and electrons on the top and bottom of an antenna (powered by an AC generator apparently) seem realistic?
I'm not clear on how the AC would cause protons and electrons to move to opposite ends of the antenna.
The transmitting antenna apparently causes the same reaction in the receiving antenna.
This is apparently where the idea that light is electromagnetic waves comes from. Is the video correct that the electric and magnetic fields oscillate as shown? If so, can this be simulated? It's hard for me to understand how the fields can oscillate so quickly.

LloydK

Back to top Go down

ANTENNA again Empty Re: ANTENNA again

Post by LongtimeAirman Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:36 pm

Airman. I don't believe Miles answered your questions so I'll give it a go. I certainly knew, and forgot more than most people know about mainstream's antenna theory. See if I can update it with the charge field. Please forgive my repetitions.

On Saturday 27 February 2021
Lloyd wrote. Four years ago I posted at https://milesmathis.forumotion.com/t325-em-waves-on-antennas

I referenced a video that showed:
Accelerating Charges Emit Electromagnetic Waves - "Light" - Radio Antennas!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWVPJSoJDzA

Airman wrote. Doc Schuster wrote. Every charge that accelerates emits light that indicates how it has been accelerating. This can be used for radio and other long-range communications!
Airman. In that youtube video Doc Schuster is drawing the antenna emitted and received radio frequency electric and magnetic fields, exactly as I was taught them in technical school and university. His assertion that every accelerated charge radiates light sounds new and a little off, but perfectly reasonable from a charge field perspective.

Lloyd wrote. Does the oscillation of protons and electrons on the top and bottom of an antenna (powered by an AC generator apparently) seem realistic?
I'm not clear on how the AC would cause protons and electrons to move to opposite ends of the antenna.
Airman. Negative. Electrons and free protons are just “along for the ride”. Transmitting and receiving antennas are generally made of linear metallic pieces or elements. All the metal atoms within the antenna are stationary in their positions, although they can spin at different rates and directions. Each atom is capable of recycling a wide range of charge volume and polarity that can vary greatly from one moment to the next. The polarity and magnitude of charge each atom emits is proportional to the charge the atom is channeling.

Lloyd wrote. The transmitting antenna apparently causes the same reaction in the receiving antenna.
Airman. True, but given the distance traveled, the number of photons received can be far, far smaller than the number of photons emitted, hence the need for a receiver amplifier.

Lloyd wrote. This is apparently where the idea that light is electromagnetic waves comes from. Is the video correct that the electric and magnetic fields oscillate as shown? If so, can this be simulated? It's hard for me to understand how the fields can oscillate so quickly.
Airman. The electric and magnetic fields oscillate as quickly as light speed traveling and spinning photons - very quickly. In the run-up and run-down of energy recycled by the atoms I'm sure light frequency photons may be emitted. Generally, I suppose antennas are radiating at well below visual light energy wavelengths, probably visible at infrared frequencies.  

On Sunday May 28, 2017 12:29 pm
Lloyd wrote. That video explains EM waves between antennas.
Airman. Agreed, exactly as I learned them. As I mentioned above, we now know the two separate EM waves are actually the two components within the emitted photon field: linear (electric field) and spinning (magnetic field).

On Sunday May 28, 2017
Lloyd wrote. So is it true that that's where electric and magnetic fields are actually detected?
Airman. A time varying signal? At very close distances? Sure. Separate them to whatever distance you’d like. At the speed of light, the separation distance between the transmitter and receive antennas is merely a time delay.  

On Sunday May 28, 2017
Lloyd wrote. (I don't see how those waves could each be just two-dimensional.)
Airman. Of course they aren’t just two-dimensional, they are the expanded spherical “surface” of time delayed photons emitted by the antenna. Their sophisticated equipment showed two 90 degree offset E and M field signals and that’s the way it was understood and taught. Now we know both E and M fields are just the two aspects of the emitted photon field.

On Sunday May 28, 2017
Lloyd wrote. Anyway, how would the fields be produced and how would radio photons be emitted by an antenna?
Airman. By varying the antenna’s atomic charge recycling magnitude and polarity, that is what is actually being modulated. Many, many atoms are varying their emissions in concert, reacting to variations in the charge the atom is channeling. The system pumps high energy current or voltage into a transmitter antenna, usually at some high frequency alternating polarity, a carrier signal. All the atoms comprising the antenna are constantly recycling charge, which varies, positive or negative, high or low according to the carrier signal’s highs and lows the atom is channeling at a given moment, each antenna atom is emitting the corresponding charge or anti-charge at a magnitude in proportion to the amount of charge the atom is channeling at the moment (delayed by one atom anyway).

On Sunday May 28, 2017
Lloyd wrote. I take it the length of the antenna determines the frequency of the radio photon that's emitted. True?
Airman. That used to be true, when antennas were possibly quarter wave devices. I believe they now have fractal antenna dimensions of most any size.  

On Sunday May 28, 2017
Lloyd wrote. How does the radio photon act as a carrier for other photons that produce variable sound waves that we hear as voices, music etc?
Airman. I tried getting into the details above, once we have a carrier frequency, we can vary the output according to the frequency and amplitude changes present in say, a human voice. It gets complicated fast. You’d need to look into modulation theory – which, after all is said and done, is probably based on the detection of photon/antenna atom collisions felt at the receiving antenna. The atom’s charge recycling varies as the channeled charge varies, and it seems the atoms can vary their recycling rate at very high speeds.

On Sunday May 28, 2017
Lloyd wrote. I'd like to link this to the discussion we had before about wifi, electricity etc, but I don't know if I'll have time to look those up.
Airman. Feel free. Let me know if you don’t like any of these answers.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down