Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILES ON HORSESHOE ORBITS & PHOTON DENSITY

Go down

MILES ON HORSESHOE ORBITS & PHOTON DENSITY Empty MILES ON HORSESHOE ORBITS & PHOTON DENSITY

Post by LloydK Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:01 pm

_I found recently that Miles posted an addendum to his Holy Grail history paper in April that gives some details of his Saturn Theory to explain why ancient myths refer to Saturn as the Sun and as the polar God in the sky. I started a thread to discuss his theory at https://milesmathis.forumotion.com/t652-great-flood-catastrophism-miles-saturn-theory . In the addendum he referenced his paper, New C-orbit Asteroids can only be explained by the Unified Field at http://milesmathis.com/aster.pdf . I hadn't heard of such orbits. That paper referenced an article on C Orbits at https://earthsky.org/space/asteroid-2010-so16-is-following-earth-in-its-orbit-around-sun/ which says: "as seen from Earth, it appears to slowly trace out a horseshoe shape in space. Asteroid 2010 SO16 takes 175 years to make the trip from one end of the horseshoe to the other."
_Miles interpreted that as: "The asteriod is traveling about 175 times slower than the Earth, as both objects move around the Sun." I don't think I've seen him make such an incorrect statement before in his science papers. He also said: "The Earth is moving about 29.78km/s, so the asteroid is moving only .17km/s." I think he meant the Earth is moving at 29.78 km/s with respect to the Sun and the asteroid is moving .17 km/s with respect to the Earth. Isn't that correct? The former velocity is 175 times the latter. Would the latter velocity cause the Earth to take 175 years to catch up to the asteroid in orbit? I'm guessing yes.
_In full, his last paragraph said as follows.
_"Looking at the diagram above, any teenager can see the repulsion. The asteroid is being turned by a field. The E/M field of the Earth is excluding the asteroid. I will be asked why it excludes this asteroid, but doesn't exclude smaller bodies, like meteorites. Again, it is strictly a matter of E/M field interaction. This asteroid has a diameter of several hundred meters, so it has not only an appreciable cross section, it has an appreciable E/M field of its own. A high density may add to this field. A low incoming velocity also helps. The asteriod is traveling about 175 times slower than the Earth, as both objects move around the Sun. This means that as they approach, the velocity belongs almost entirely to the Earth. The Earth is moving about 29.78km/s, so the asteroid is moving only .17km/s. And the combined velocity is then 29.95km/s. This means that the Earth is moving at the asteroid only .0057 faster than it is moving at the Moon. We shouldn't be so surprised that the E/M field of the Earth could counter such a motion, since we see the Moon repelled more than that everyday. Meteorites pierce this field because they are smaller and are moving much much faster. Meteorites reach speeds of 100km/s, which is almost 600 times faster than this large asteroid."
_QUESTIONS.
_How is the Earth moving toward the Moon? Does he mean Earth's charge field is pushing the Moon away a little slower than it's pushing away the asteroid?
_If we know the masses of the asteroid and/or the Moon and how fast they're being pushed away by the charge field, isn't it pretty simple to determine how much pressure the charge field exerts per area of cross-section of any body?
_And can't the photon density at Earth's surface and at any distance above the surface coming from within the Earth be calculated from the above info? If so, what's the calculation and the result?
_Why do satellites fall to Earth from orbit, instead of falling away from the Earth into space due to Earth's charge field?

LloydK

Back to top Go down