Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARE NUKES FAKE?

2 posters

Go down

ARE NUKES FAKE? Empty ARE NUKES FAKE?

Post by Lloyd Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:30 pm

You all probably know that Miles wrote several papers on his history site claiming the nuclear weapons are fake. It makes sense to me that the ruling class would not want to allow the existence of real weapons that could destroy themselves, so I tend to think that nukes are indeed fake, unless the ruling class is confident that it can maintain control of them and prevent being destroyed by them.

Has Miles shown any science behind his theory that they are fake? Do any of his science papers discuss that. I did a search of his site, using several search engines, but they either show nothing about "nukes" or they show two papers, but they don't let me access them. I think one of the papers is on the JPL.

Okay, here's the Google search I tried and it brings up the two papers, but doesn't let me access them:
https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Amilesmathis.com+nuke&source=hp&ei=nLR_Y7-BAayD0PEP746NyAs&iflsig=AJiK0e8AAAAAY3_CrGCCnzU-dtAKbCwbu3EG5wCcHUgT&ved=0ahUKEwi_v4aNtsf7AhWsATQIHW9HA7kQ4dUDCAs&uact=5&oq=site%3Amilesmathis.com+nuke&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BQguEIAEOggIABCxAxCDAToLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBENEDOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARDRAzoOCC4QgAQQxwEQ0QMQ1AI6CwguEIAEEMcBENEDOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToICC4QgAQQ1AI6CAguELEDEIMBOgUIABCABDoLCC4QgAQQsQMQgwE6CAgAEIAEELEDOggILhCABBCxAzoOCC4QxwEQsQMQ0QMQgAQ6CwguEK8BEMcBEIAEOg0ILhCABBDHARCvARAKOgcIABCABBAKUABYxzFgvjNoAHAAeACAAZsBiAHkC5IBBDIzLjKYAQCgAQE&sclient=gws-wiz

Can any of you guys help me access them?

This is all that the Google search shows:
The Equatorial Anomaly
Aug 18, 2013 — We have bombed the Earth heavily with large nukes, destroying entire islands and large swaths of ocean and spreading fallout everywhere.
[and]
Jack Parsons and JPL
Oct 23, 2019 — So what we have discovered here confirms my later findings on nukes, the Space Shuttle, etc. It also confirms what I have suggested in many

So the first one was apparently written before his nuke papers and the second one is from his history site and probably doesn't go into the science.

I don't think there are any search results for "nuclear weapon" or "nuclear bomb".

Do any of you know if he has explained anywhere why uranium or plutonium etc would not be able to explode? We all know that TNT and other explosives explode. What would make radioactive material unable to explode? In the Iraq War the U.S. supposedly used depleted uranium bombs. Did they not? The uranium would not have exploded itself, but the explosives that accompanied it surely did, with comparable results.

I'm interested in this because of many people's worries about a nuclear holocaust etc.

Lloyd

Back to top Go down

ARE NUKES FAKE? Empty Re: ARE NUKES FAKE?

Post by Chromium6 Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:16 am

Seen A-bomb burn survivors first hand in Asia...not sure what needs to be mentioned. And yes, they were surprised about it. This was back in the 1990s.

Chromium6

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum