Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water; CERN; C; GravityWaves; Magnetism

2 posters

Go down

Water; CERN; C; GravityWaves; Magnetism Empty Water; CERN; C; GravityWaves; Magnetism

Post by LloydK Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:21 am

LloydK

Back to top Go down

Water; CERN; C; GravityWaves; Magnetism Empty Re: Water; CERN; C; GravityWaves; Magnetism

Post by Jared Magneson Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Kinda funny how they're ignoring BICEP 2 now, outright, and "hunting" for more gravity waves using real tech now. Not that they'll find any, but at least they're trying to develop a real experiment.

I've also found it exceedingly odd that we've never sent any probes outside the plane of the ecliptic, that I'm aware of. Anyone read Asimov's final masterpiece, "Nemesis"? It was all about that Far Probe, a probe that jumped in and out of "warp" averaging roughly the speed of light, and allowed us to see and triangulate nearby stars with a higher level of precision (parallax). It was an amazing story.

Jared Magneson

Back to top Go down

Water; CERN; C; GravityWaves; Magnetism Empty Re: Water; CERN; C; GravityWaves; Magnetism

Post by LloydK Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:40 pm

I never did read sci-fi much, just watched it on tv or movies.

LloydK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down