Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johannes Keppler and his Third Law

Go down

Johannes Keppler and his Third Law Empty Johannes Keppler and his Third Law

Post by Ciaolo Mon May 18, 2020 5:09 am

NEW PAPER, added 5/17/20, Johannes Keppler and his Third Law. A new derivation of the 400-year-old law, using the unified field.
Link: http://milesmathis.com/kep.pdf

I just finished reading this paper on Keppler. It shed new light on him (also his real name), and it was interesting to know the current mainstream treatment of these old real theorists, it's really unfair.

There was a curious passage where Mathis didn't understand why Keppler wanted to separate the out power from the Sun and the concept of that same power effecting the planets bodies. After all Mathis showed I'd give Keppler a bit of trust and maybe he was trying to properly study unified gravity.
It's a guess: Keppler saw that horizontal movement was caused by out charge from the rotating Sun, but the movement was orbital, so to look for the cause of this pull he wanted to be least biased as possible at the planet location. Probably he wanted to propose out "power" from each planet to effect the initial effect of the Sun rotation. Or proposing a concept of "background" charge sea (galactic out charge). Or discovering and describing the planet recycling effects. Or the bonding and pushing nature of these light streams. Keppler didn't study charge as deeply as Mathis did, so it looks like he is just being careful not to miss details.

I think Keppler writings really need a further read, he has a brilliance comparable to Mathis'.

Ciaolo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum