Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Negative Thermal Expansion

Go down

The Negative Thermal Expansion Empty The Negative Thermal Expansion

Post by Ciaolo Mon May 18, 2020 5:33 am

NEW PAPER, added 5/16/20, The Negative Thermal Expansion. A charge field explanation.
Link: http://milesmathis.com/nte.pdf

This paper talked about something I was amazed about back when I studied chemistry. Thermal expansion was the rule, bodies expand on heat. But there were exceptions, so many of them, even water!

But the paper is ultimately on the effect in the atomic level. It doesn't exist and Mathis tries to explain why.
It's very interesting and as his papers on chemistry it requires advanced imagination skills, to picture the atoms and charge streams.

He mentions that he lost access to Photoshop now that he has a Mac. I was surprised, why doesn't he just draw his concepts instead? He could use a graphic tablet or even better an iPad with Apple Pencil, with Continuity he can do this and more, and in the end this would cost less than Photosop and give us a much better visualization of his ideas about atoms and charge channels and so on.

Anyways, back to the paper. He talked about solid bodies of conducting materials, becoming even more conducting, melting and expanding on heat. I was thinking, what about evaporation and sublimation? I could picture the "frozen" molecules, they just gave up and started charging one another in poor charge environments; while realigning on rich charge environment so that the nature changes. I still cannot understand, or picture, the passage to the gas form.
Water for example, in liquid form, being very conductive and receiving a lot of heat. Molecules are pretty happy to feed on this massive charge but at 100 degrees this structure collapses and molecules start separating.

Ciaolo

Back to top Go down