Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DraftScience when not "high"

2 posters

Go down

DraftScience when not "high" Empty DraftScience when not "high"

Post by Chromium6 Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:48 am

Videos from "DraftScience". He's been a Mathis' critic in some areas. Worth a view:

Chromium6

Back to top Go down

DraftScience when not "high" Empty Re: DraftScience when not "high"

Post by LongtimeAirman Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:05 pm

When I first saw "DraftScience" I believed I was watching a disinformation operation, an awful parody intended to miss-portray Miles’ work. Later, I believe Miles himself called attention to draftScience. Anyway, I reviewed draftScience enough to see his theories were clearly not mainstream science, they were more ‘charge field’ based than not; but overall, I wasn’t overly impressed. Miles’ charge field made much better sense.

This time, thanks Cr6, I was able to review most of your more recent links without so much bias.

At the start of the Stephan Wolfram topic link draftScience offers $1,500 for a channel with at least 100K subscribers for an hour of their time to defend conventional physics against him. Very interesting. Next came some of his thoughts, a justifiable distain of the media; haranguing a 13 yr old commentator; his problems and strong opinions; he plays the Wolfram youtube video at faster than normal speed, making Wolfram's comments difficult to understand, let alone critique. And all that vaping sounded like an old-fashioned heart lung machine.

Summarizing his physics, I believe draftScience’s universe is essentially an empty ether or space. Space has no properties and cannot bend. The only things in space are ’baglike’ electrons and protons (the two types of matter) and indestructible force bits – two types of photonic bullets - traveling linearly at the speed of light. The two bullet types of force result in two types of interaction: 1. a linear (straight ahead or straight back) reflection, or 2. a perpendicular reflection, at a right angle to the applied force following the right hand rule. Protons and electrons can be considered fixed magnets (with N/S poles). The 100 atomic elements are configurations of protons (mitigated by neutrons; a neutron is equal to a proton and an electron). Atoms are separated by shared electrons in a lattice like structure. Gravity is an imbalance of forces spent moving inward (where some energy is lost in the crush to the center) and outward (leaving less outward energy)The result is an overall net inwardly pushing gravity. All in all, again, much better than mainstream.

DraftScience has plenty of interesting ideas and different ways of looking at things. I would say his big charge field shortcoming is the lack of significant mention or discussion of photon spin, relying instead on his two types of force interactions in order to turn things.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Chromium6 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromium6 Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:20 pm

No problem LTAM,

I saw the same wilder reactions for posts for him to answer and saw issues like you did too.

He does address the big "big" picture but ultimately fails draw it clearly. He uses an old paint brush rather than precise arguments like Miles does. I did think he does bring up good items but like with photon spin like you mentioned he leaves too many variables and observed yet unexplained recent physics discoveries on the table.

I'm glad you saw the same kinds of questions that I did as well. His bags can only hold a few things together but not everything.

Chromium6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down