Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Hurricane or Polar Vortices?

Go down

space - Space Hurricane or Polar Vortices? Empty Space Hurricane or Polar Vortices?

Post by LongtimeAirman Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:05 pm

Space Hurricane or Polar Vortices?

Here’s an apparently first of its kind report of hurricane-like conditions above the ionosphere over the Earth’s north pole.

1. space - Space Hurricane or Polar Vortices? Spaceh11
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00493-2
SPACE PHYSICS 26 FEBRUARY 2021
The first known space hurricane pours electron ‘rain’
Earth’s upper atmosphere cooks up a storm.

2. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9314247/Proving-existence-space-hurricanes-incredible-says-scientist.html
First space hurricane is confirmed over the North Pole following observations of a 621-mile swirling mass of plasma that rained electrons in Earth's upper atmosphere
• Scientists confirmed space hurricanes for the first time in Earth's atmosphere
• The event was observed hundreds of miles above the North Pole
• It was determined an analysis of  a 621-mile wide swirling mass of plasma
• Researchers say it rained electrons and had characteristics of other hurricanes
By STACY LIBERATORE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and PA MEDIA
PUBLISHED: 16:09 EST, 1 March 2021 | UPDATED: 18:09 EST, 1 March 2021
The daily mail story links to:

3. space - Space Hurricane or Polar Vortices? Spaceh12
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-021-21459-y
Published: 22 February 2021
A space hurricane over the Earth’s polar ionosphere
Abstract
In Earth’s low atmosphere, hurricanes are destructive due to their great size, strong spiral winds with shears, and intense rain/precipitation. However, disturbances resembling hurricanes have not been detected in Earth’s upper atmosphere. Here, we report a long-lasting space hurricane in the polar ionosphere and magnetosphere during low solar and otherwise low geomagnetic activity. This hurricane shows strong circular horizontal plasma flow with shears, a nearly zero-flow center, and a coincident cyclone-shaped aurora caused by strong electron precipitation associated with intense upward magnetic field-aligned currents. Near the center, precipitating electrons were substantially accelerated to ~10 keV. The hurricane imparted large energy and momentum deposition into the ionosphere despite otherwise extremely quiet conditions. The observations and simulations reveal that the space hurricane is generated by steady high-latitude lobe magnetic reconnection and current continuity during a several hour period of northward interplanetary magnetic field and very low solar wind density and speed.
Airman. The third link is to an article that looks exactly like a paper, with data and diagrams, includes a PDF download option.

They observed a long lasting polar ionosphere/magnetosphere disturbance which resembled a hurricane. It occurred while Earth was receiving a mild solar wind and a net northward interplanetary magnetic field. Space hurricane seems a poor term to me, I admit, I’d need to study the paper before I could claim to understand any of the data they are reporting on. From the charge field perspective I would declare that they were observing concentric vorticular polar charge flows into and out of the north pole. A larger spiral ring of downward moving anticharge approaching the Earth, surrounding a much smaller ring of raising positive charge, the direct pole to pole charge current exiting the north pole.

Shouldn’t there be even greater energy over the Earth’s south pole? Twice as much charge enters the south pole, compared to the north.

I hope I got that right.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Chromium6 likes this post

Back to top Go down