Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnetic Fields_Rotating Vortices

3 posters

Go down

Magnetic Fields_Rotating Vortices Empty Magnetic Fields_Rotating Vortices

Post by LongtimeAirman Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:51 pm

I fell down a rabbit hole and I can’t get out. Please help!

I started with Hassleberger, (Cr6 referenced him describing Ken Shoulder’s work)
At http://blog.hasslberger.com/2011/12/magnetic_vortex_-_experimental.html
"Magnetic vortex - experimental proof"
"The video linked here shows experimental proof of the existence of a magnetic vortex. The direction of rotation changes when magnetic polarity is reversed.
Usually, we see magnetic field lines shown as bending straight back from one end of the magnet to the other. Correctly, what should be shown is magnetic lines of force in a vortex configuration, with flow spiraling into the magnet (or out of it) in a right-hand or left-hand turning motion, depending on the magnetic polarity. "
"It appears to me that the separation of magnetic poles, and the tension that is created by this stable distancing of two opposing poles, creates rotation which, incidentally, is the seed of all matter. "
"The work was done by Pedro Alexandre Lino Silva, a Portuguese free energy researcher. His site is http://linoavac.no.sapo.pt/
vortex with magnets - magnetic vortex "

I’ve included a reader’s comment (from somewhere). (the cheniere link didn’t work)

reader | December 25, 2011 10:13 PM
3 previous experimental verifications of the rotation of the magnetic fields for permanent magnets were done by Albert Roy Davis and Walter Rawls, back in the 1920's or 1930's. See http://www.magnetage.com/The_Figure_Eight_WYWS.html for some information. Next person was Howard Johnson, his 1970 book "The Secret World of Magnets" is an eye opener. See http://www.cheniere.org/books/HoJo/index.html. After that NASA did a hydrogen bubble chamber and found out that the fields spin in opposite directions and at different spin rates besides. This information was subsequently removed from public access. Lastly a Japanese researcher "JK" who put some YouTube videos on the web, which show the rotation of the magnetic field, he was using a plasma to illustrated the field lines. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afQW8FT02DM for example.
The fact that the magnetic field of a permanent magnet rotates naturally is a scientific fact not taught today.
If we do not understand how magnets work, how can all our science which follows possibly be correct?

There are many videos demonstrating magnetic vortices. Here’s a brief summary page at Aetherforce.
http://aetherforce.com/magnetic-rotating-vortexes/
"Magnetic Rotating Vortexes"

The best document I found is:
http://www.kathodos.com/magnetism.pdf
"Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism". "Exploring  the  nature  of  Magnetism,  with  regards  to  the  true  model of atomic geometry and field mechanics  by  means  of  rational  physics  &  logic".
by: Kenneth Lee Wheeler
2nd Edition July 1 2014

The resemblance to Miles' Earth's charge emission field is undeniable. Are any of you familiar with this subject?

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Magnetic Fields_Rotating Vortices Empty Re: Magnetic Fields_Rotating Vortices

Post by Nevyn Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:24 pm

I am familiar with Howard Johnson. I found some videos that started with John Bedini and his work (which is what I was interested in at the time) and went on to some other so called 'free energy' researchers. Howard Johnson created some interesting magnetic gates that would switch polarity as a train (model, not a full sized train) went through. This caused the magnet to pull the train in and then push it out again on the other side. All with no input because the magnets provide the force. We could use this to provide transport for free, you just need to setup these magnetic gates at regular intervals to keep the cargo moving.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

http://www.nevyns-lab.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cr6 Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:44 am

This is always interesting material to read about.

I found this paper recently on Hasslberger's site that I hadn't read before:

http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/EVO_Nuclear_Remediation.pdf

It has a circular graphic of a

T . Banchoff  – Flat Torus in 3-Sphere 

Not as deep as Nevyn's and your figures LTAM but may be worth checking out and considering.

Cr6
Admin

https://milesmathis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:19 pm

Amazing how close that Flat Torus in 3-Sphere is to my spin video showing just an X and a Y spin. Could that indicate that the EVO's are spun-up electrons, adding 2 more spin levels?

Even the colors closely match. Although the paper does not mention anything about the color and what it means, in my videos, it is showing the orientation of the base particle (the BPhoton). The color shows which face you can see from the perspective you are looking at. Since they have no (mentioned) reason for the color, I am just going to assume that they stole my work. Smile
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

http://www.nevyns-lab.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:58 am

Hey guys,

I'm overwhelmed. There's a lot of good information here.

First off, the idea that the magnetic field of a permanent magnet (with current applied) forms vorticies and a complex field raises my hackles. Are basic magnetic field lines a known lie?

The corroborating paper http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/EVO_Nuclear_Remediation.pdf is interesting in so many ways. Such as - "EVO's are known to attract and capture [1] Proton for each 100 million [10^6] electrons". By the way, is your figure 5 missing?  

I just wanted to give a quick thanks. Try to forgive them Nevyn; we are on the verge of great advances and new technology. No doubt about it.

It is a bit scary.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cr6 Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:02 am

I agree there LTAM.  As for Figure 5., I didn't see it in the original .pdf? I'm not sure what it is showing or why it is missing in the .pdf.

I did find a few more papers regarding Charge Clusters and S-X Jin. He published a few with Hal Fox as well as Ken Shoulders:
----

http://padrak.com/ine/FB97_1.html

HIGH-DENSITY CHARGE CLUSTERS AND ENERGY CONVERSION RESULTS

Hal Fox
Fusion Information Center, Inc.
P.O. Box 58639
Salt Lake City, Utah 84158
801-583-6232; FAX 801-583-2963
Patrick G. Bailey
Institute for New Energy
P.O. Box 201
Los Altos, California 94023

ABSTRACT
Several recent developments of devices that produce low-energy nuclear reactions are explained by the deliberate or fortuitous production of high-density charge clusters. Some and perhaps most of the nuclear reactions in a variety of fluids and devices including the Pons-Fleischmann cold fusion discovery (palladium/heavy water systems), in nickel/light water systems, in Patterson Power CellsTM, in low-pressure deuterium gas devices, in sparking-in-hydrogen devices, in exploding fire balls, and in the Neal-Gleeson Process are explained by the creation, launching, and impingement of high-density charge clusters on a target element or elements. This paper presents evidence of the application of the control and use of high-density charge clusters for Plasma-Injected Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions in the production of low-cost, non-polluting, abundant thermal energy.

INTRODUCTION

High-density charge clusters, as taught by Kenneth Shoulders (K. Shoulders, 1991), can be formed in a near vacuum by a short pulse of negative potential applied to a specially-designed cathode. A typical charge cluster will impact a witness plate (a thin metal foil placed near the anode) and leave various-sized holes or blisters in the metal foil. Single clusters, as produced in the lab, may vary in size from less than a micron to several microns. Higher energies can create a necklace of clusters.
Charge clusters are formed by many types of electrical discharges and are evident when a spark impacts a metal surface. Spark erosion may be primarily the effect of charge cluster action. For one skilled in the art, the strike pattern of a EV is readily identified (K. & S. Shoulders). Because the cluster can consist of 108 to 1013 electrons and are relatively small, the energy density is large. Provided that the energy of the cluster exceeds a certain energy level, the cluster can cause nuclear reactions to occur as reported by Shoulders.
Charge clusters can ionize the local media in which the cluster is formed and pick up positive ions. Thus, the typical one micron cluster (containing about 1011 electrons) can attract and carry from 100,000 to one million positive ions Such clusters, especially when more energetic than a threshold energy value, can produce nuclear reactions. The difference between the strike of a typical cluster and of a nuclear reaction cluster, can be easily seen on microphotographs. Fig. 1a (K. & S. Shoulders, 1996) is the electron microscope micrograph of an impact of a cluster. Fig. 2a (from Shoulders) is a similar micrograph of the result of the impact of a stronger cluster. In Fig. 1a the metal has been melted by the released energy of the cluster impact but there is no evidence of nuclear reactions, as shown by the X-ray microanalysis in Fig. 1b. In Fig. 2a the cluster has caused a vigorous explosion with measurable nuclear changes as shown by the X-Ray microanalysis in Fig. 2b.

The charge cluster is observed to maintain a stable configuration even though consisting primarily of electrons. It has been determined that these charge clusters are primarily toroidal. These miniature toroids are characterized by a highly dynamic nature so that electrodynamic forces are stronger than the repulsive forces of the electron charges. The mathematical model of this dynamic nature of the charge cluster has been delineated by Jin (Jin and Fox). The size and number of charge clusters is determined by formation parameters, especially by the magnitude and shape of the electrical pulse used to create the cluster.

THE KINETIC ENERGY CAPABILITY OF AN EV

A charge cluster, if created and launched in the presence of a strong electric field, is subject to the same accelerating potential as an electron placed in the same electric field. The velocity achieved by a charge cluster in such an electric field is about the same as the velocity achieved by a single electron. Although the cluster may be carrying a large number of positive ions, the ratio of electrons to positive ions is so large (105 to 106) that the positive ions embedded in or attached to the cluster have very little effect on the velocity imparted to the cluster by the electric field.
The velocity gained by the cluster provides a large kinetic energy to the charge cluster. In classical electrodynamics, the kinetic energy of a charge cluster is determined by the potential difference (or electric field strength) between the emitter (cathode) and target (anode). The kinetic energy of the charge cluster at the point or surface of the emitter is considered to be zero and to increase as the charge cluster approaches the target or anode.
When an ion, with mass Mi and charge Z e, is accelerated by an electric field potential difference V, the ion will attain an energy W increase of W = Z e V, where Z is the charge number of the ion and e is the unit electron charge. The velocity increase vi in the non-relativistic case is

[1] vi = (2 Z e V / Mi)1/2

where we assume that the initial velocity of the ion is zero.
Now consider a high-density charge cluster with Ne electrons and Ni positive ions with mass Mi and charge Z e. When this charge cluster accelerates through the same potential difference V as given above, the cluster will gain energy equal to (-Ne e + Ni Z e)V and the velocity increase in the non-relativistic case is

[2] v = [2 (-Ne e + Ni Z e)V / (Ne me + Ni Mi)]1/2

where me is the electron mass and Mi is the positive ion mass and zero initial velocity of the cluster is assumed.
With the cluster with positive ions, the ratio of the number of positive ions to the number of negative electrons Ni / Ne is about 10-6. Then equation (2) can be approximated by

[3] ABS [vEV] = (2 e V / me)1/2

The ratio of vEV to vi for the same potential difference V is given by

[4] ABS [vEV] / vi = (Mi / Z me)1/2

and the ratio of the kinetic energy, Ki,EV, attained by a positive ion embedded in the cluster and the kinetic energy, Ki, gained by a positive ion in a cluster of only positive ions is then

[5] Ki,EV / Ki = 1/2 Mi v2EV / (1/2) Mi vi2 = Mi / Z me

which is approx = 1836 A/Z
where A is the mass number and Z is the charge number of the positive ion, respectively.

This discovery, that high kinetic energy can be imparted to positive ions by a cluster which has been formed with relatively low-energy means, is important! As an example of the extent of the kinetic energy developed in a positive ion, when 5 kilovolts potential difference is applied, a proton (deuteron) in the case of a pure proton (deuteron) cluster will attain 5 KeV energy. However, a proton (deuteron) embedded in a cluster, using the same accelerating potential of 5 kilovolts could attain a kinetic energy of 9.18 (18.36) million electron volts! This additional kinetic energy is now sufficient to overcome the Coulomb barrier of a typical target nucleus and produce nuclear reactions. When a large number of such charge clusters, with accompanying positive ions, are produced and accelerated to a target anode, the nuclear reaction rate can be quite high.

As charge cluster research and development matures, it is likely that this technique of promoting high kinetic-energy positive ions will become one of the least expensive and easiest methods to study nuclear reactions. A table-top, compact, charged-particle accelerator may no longer be a dream but become a reality. Such table-top particle accelerators are proposed to supplement large, expensive, particle accelerators. In the near future, small colleges and even secondary schools will be able to afford a laboratory particle accelerator.

------

Also:

HIGH-DENSITY CHARGE CLUSTERS

Nature's micro-miniature Tokamaks
By Hal Fox and Samuel P. Faile

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/archives/fic/N/N199702.PDF

Cr6
Admin

https://milesmathis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content