Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Green Energy Tech from AI Power Group

Go down

New Green Energy Tech from AI Power Group Empty New Green Energy Tech from AI Power Group

Post by Chromium6 Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:09 am

The patent has a bit of a charge field action: 

https://aipowergroup.com/technology/

[size=52]TECHNOLOGY[/size]

Michael Faraday (1791-1867) defined the basics of electromagnetism. Early electrical production based on his science was driven by water wheels. Fossil fuels then became a major input into power generation. The first lead to a limited area for generator placement. The second has caused climate issues. Both solutions use moving parts that add up to significant cost and create inefficiency.
A&I Power Group’s founders, with decades of power generation experience, looked for a more efficient way. The result is US Granted Patent 10,770,937 for a high efficiency power generation system.

New Green Energy Tech from AI Power Group Technology_Photo-1024x853
[size=47]The patent describes a generator that uses a static core, wrapped in electrical wire, to provide oscillations that, when transferred to the stators will generate electricity.[/size]

[size=51]info@aipowergroup.com[/size]
[size=51]A&I Power Group[/size]
[size=51]444 Somerville Ave.[/size]
[size=51]Somerville, MA, 02143[/size]

[size=51]Original patent filed:[/size]

[size=51]https://uspto.report/patent/grant/10,770,937[/size]

Chromium6

Back to top Go down

New Green Energy Tech from AI Power Group Empty Re: New Green Energy Tech from AI Power Group

Post by Chromium6 Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:28 pm

Related article:

Voltage control of magnetism in multiferroic heterostructures

Ming Liu and Nian X. Sun
Published:28 February 2014https://doi.org/10.1098/rsta.2012.0439

Abstract

Electrical tuning of magnetism is of great fundamental and technical importance for fast, compact and ultra-low power electronic devices. Multiferroics, simultaneously exhibiting ferroelectricity and ferromagnetism, have attracted much interest owing to the capability of controlling magnetism by an electric field through magnetoelectric (ME) coupling. In particular, strong strain-mediated ME interaction observed in layered multiferroic heterostructures makes it practically possible for realizing electrically reconfigurable microwave devices, ultra-low power electronics and magnetoelectric random access memories (MERAMs). In this review, we demonstrate this remarkable E-field manipulation of magnetism in various multiferroic composite systems, aiming at the creation of novel compact, lightweight, energy-efficient and tunable electronic and microwave devices. First of all, tunable microwave devices are demonstrated based on ferrite/ferroelectric and magnetic-metal/ferroelectric composites, showing giant ferromagnetic resonance (FMR) tunability with narrow FMR linewidth. Then, E-field manipulation of magnetoresistance in multiferroic anisotropic magnetoresistance and giant magnetoresistance devices for achieving low-power electronic devices is discussed. Finally, E-field control of exchange-bias and deterministic magnetization switching is demonstrated in exchange-coupled antiferromagnetic/ferromagnetic/ferroelectric multiferroic hetero-structures at room temperature, indicating an important step towards MERAMs. In addition, recent progress in electrically non-volatile tuning of magnetic states is also presented. These tunable multiferroic heterostructures and devices provide great opportunities for next-generation reconfigurable radio frequency/microwave communication systems and radars, spintronics, sensors and memories.

1. Introduction

In the past decade, the ever-increasing demand for faster, smaller and ultra-low power electronic devices propelled the exploration of controlling spin degree of freedom and magnetic states by using electric field (E-field) instead of current [1–7]. For example, state-of-the-art radiofrequency (RF)/microwave magnetic devices are tuned by electromagnets which are bulky, noisy and power-consuming, therefore limiting their deployment in aircraft, radar, satellite and portable communication devices where mass and power consumption are at a premium [8]. In addition, data storage devices are now getting so small that the local magnetic field required to write a single bit is influencing the neighbouring bits, causing instability of the stored data [7,9]. The solution is to create new materials and functionalities, and integrate them into non-volatile, low-power electronic devices. Very recently, multiferroics, exhibiting ferroelectricity and ferromagnetism simultaneously, have attracted much interest owing to the ability to change the magnetic state by applying an E-field through magnetoelectric (ME) coupling [10–21]. In particular, strong strain-mediated ME interaction observed in layered multiferroic heterostructures makes it practically possible for E-field control of spin state for low power electronics [8,11,15,22–26]. ME coupling (denoting converse ME coupling in all contexts) in multiferroic heterostructures is typically induced by applying an electric field on ferroelectric phase, which produces a strain through the converse piezoelectric effect. Such strain can be homogeneously transferred to magnetic phase and results in an effective magnetic anisotropy owing to the magnetoelastic effect [27–30]. In most cases, this effect enables magnetic moment rotation by 90° and shows larger ME coupling coefficient in composite multiferroics than that observed in single-phase multiferroics by several orders of magnitude [9,15]. Different ME devices based on multiferroic heterostructures have been developed, including voltage-tunable RF/microwave signal processing devices, magnetoelectric random access memory (MERAM) devices [16,25,31] and voltage-tunable magnetoresistance devices [32]. These devices are voltage-controllable, faster, compact, and much more energy-efficient compared with their state-of-the-art counterparts.

In this review, we will present the recent progress in multiferroic heterostructures and devices from three aspects. First, E-field tuning of microwave performance is demonstrated in ferrite/ferroelectric and magnetic-metal/ferroelectric composites, showing a giant ferromagnetic resonance (FMR) tunability with narrow FMR linewidth [12,13,33]. Second, E-field manipulation of magnetoresistance in multiferroic anisotropic magnetoresistance (AMR) and giant magnetoresistance (GMR) devices to realize low-power electronic devices [25,32,34] is discussed. Finally, E-field control of exchange-bias thus deterministically switching magnetization is demonstrated in exchange-biased multiferroic systems at room temperature, indicating an important step towards MERAMs. In addition, recent progresses in electrically non-volatile tuning of magnetic states are also included in this review. These novel tunable multiferroic heterostructures and devices provide great opportunities for next-generation reconfigurable RF/microwave communication systems and radars, spintronics, sensors and memories.

Chromium6

Back to top Go down