Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miles' FUR paper -- Animal biophotons used for heat

Go down

Miles' FUR paper -- Animal biophotons used for heat Empty Miles' FUR paper -- Animal biophotons used for heat

Post by Chromium6 Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:41 am

A very interesting read below:
-------------
F U R
by Miles Mathis
First published February 14, 2023

I first started thinking about this after visiting a girlfriend in Quebec over Christmas several years ago.
It got down to -50C at night and I wondered how the animals outside could survive that. Look at that
moose. They don't go into caves at night, and he doesn't have much hair, unlike his friend the musk ox.
You can kind of see how the musk ox might survive very low temperatures, but it is harder to
understand with the moose. Why don't his legs freeze solid? He has hooves, which don't have many
nerve endings, so he may not feel the cold like you would, but that wouldn't mean his hooves weren't
that cold. And the legs only have a layer of short though dense hair. How does that keep him from
freezing up at -60C?

As usual, the mainstream has no good answer for this. It is what it is. We are supposed to believe
these animals just have super circulation and that the fur is very insulating. Yes, it is obviously very
insulating, but WHY? What is so magical about animal hair? If you wore some sort of insulating layer
like that, it wouldn't matter: you would be dead within hours at -60C. Dead animal furs are about the
warmest thing you can wear, as the Natives know, but even then you can't survive outside at those
temperatures. You have to be in a cave or a structure of some kind, even with all the furs in the world
piled on top of you.

And that is our first clue: it would appear that LIVING fur is far warmer than dead fur. And realizing
that is what allowed me to solve this one. . . that and my charge field.

I haven't run any experiments of course. I don't have access to living moose in the wilds in winter, or
to extensive labs and equipment. I am just intuiting the answer here. But if it is right it may be of
some use to someone in the future, so I put it down on paper just in case.

One of the things that is so magical about animal fur is that it keeps in heat while still allowing the
animal's skin to breathe. So air can get in but heat can't get out and—most importantly, cold can't get
in. They have tried to make some substances to mimic that ability, but none of them do it very well.
As it turns out, that is because those substances aren't living: they aren't plugged into the body itself, so
they aren't alive in that sense. Even if they are made from formerly living fiber like cotton or from fur
like wool, they are no longer alive in that sense. They retain some of their former properties, but not
the main one: life.

More at link: http://milesmathis.com/fur.pdf

Chromium6

Back to top Go down