Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call to End Corruption in Science

2 posters

Go down

Call to End Corruption in Science Empty Call to End Corruption in Science

Post by Lloyd Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:30 pm

I started a thread on this on the TB forum at https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1136 .

Do any of you folks want to help develop a new Science Revolution that helps end major corruption in Science?

Lloyd

Chromium6 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Call to End Corruption in Science Empty Re: Call to End Corruption in Science

Post by LongtimeAirman Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:36 pm

Lloyd wrote. Do any of you folks want to help develop a new Science Revolution that helps end major corruption in Science?
Airman. A new Science Revolution to end corruption in science is not a science.

On Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:24 pm Lloyd wrote. I believe a quasi-unanimous rule method of group decision-making, called Sociocracy, is the most promising path to ending corruption in science and in everything else.

I'm starting a book, called Science Revolution, at https://zzzzzzz.substack.com/p/science-revolution , in which I plan to write about how to make the Science Revolution, while also doing it. Actually, a lot of people have been making the Revolution for quite a while. I'm just trying to help add the finishing touches that puts it all together, turns on the key, and gets it off the ground, or off the starting line.

Airman. Some quick feedback.

At its core, traditional science has historically developed through a quasi-consensus process, by the contributions of scientifically minded individuals who, through their work and efforts, help guide succeeding individuals. That basic process is altered and accelerated by universities or governments that promote or fund certain sciences over others.

There are many many organizations and groups out there that support their own various scientific interests. Sociocracy, a new quasi-unanimous formal rule-making body is a big yet doable goal. Unfortunately, determining what science is corrupt or not, is not a clear interest, its an ambiguous value judgement. I don’t see how you could possibly avoid politics.

Sincerely, Good Luck with your book and goal.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Chromium6 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum