Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixing Maxwell => An exceptionally elegant "Theory of Everything"

2 posters

Go down

Fixing Maxwell => An exceptionally elegant "Theory of Everything" Empty Fixing Maxwell => An exceptionally elegant "Theory of Everything"

Post by LloydK Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:12 am

An exceptionally elegant "Theory of Everything"
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16479

I think you folks will like the paper I linked to there and quoted in part at least to some extent. They found an error in Maxwell's equations, which, when corrected leads apparently to their aether theory. It would be nice to hear any comments you's may have.

LloydK

Back to top Go down

Fixing Maxwell => An exceptionally elegant "Theory of Everything" Empty Re: Fixing Maxwell => An exceptionally elegant "Theory of Everything"

Post by LongtimeAirman Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:46 pm

Hey Lloyd,
TB NIAMI was disrupted when you posted there so I enjoyed the sudden free time and the opportunity. Here are my comments:

Part 1. On Space, Time and the Fabric of Nature,
https://steemit.com/science/@lamare/on-space-time-and-the-fabric-of-nature#.
By Arend Lammertink, MScEE, September 2016.
Arend wrote: We shall see that, actually, all currently known areas of Physics' theories converge naturally into one Unified Theory of Everything once we make one fundamental change to Maxwell's aether model, which is to replace his incompressible aether with a compressible one.
Arend wrote: With such postulate, we have little choice but to directly associate the concept of electric elasticity with the compressibility of the aether itself, thus associating Maxwell's "displacement current" concept with currents flowing within the aether itself instead of being "carried" by electric particles. Thus, we would no longer consider the concept of "charge" to be a physical property of matter, which thus would allow us to resolve the "non sequitur" recursion problem we encountered earlier in an elegant and intuitive way.
Airman. Arend’s quote (just above this) compares favorably with Miles Mathis’ determination that Maxwell’s displacement field is actually the charge field. Unfortunately, Arend uses the argument that the electron’s charge is subordinate to the aether field, therefore all charge and all matter must be EM waveforms.

I would sum up Arend’s view as - Matter is electromagnetic waves. No other fundamental forces but the electromagnetic can exist. Gravity may be defined in EM terms.

He supports his basic aether position in a good presentation done in professional manner.  I like his Maxwell and Einstein sources. He provides plenty of interesting internet locations, quotes, etc. He includes ideas from contemporaries such as: Nassim Haramein (I consider him today’s Walter Russell); David LaPoint (bowl shaped magnets used in high voltage rarefied gas experiments demonstrating many interesting effects); Dan Russell transverse/longitudinal wave animations; water vortex in pool; vortices forming on underwater magnets in a battery circuit.

A quality product. The site, steemit, is a money raising effort. I'm not at all sure how I feel about that.

He lists lots of favorite sources at his site,
http://www.tuks.nl/wiki/index.php/Main/AnExceptionallyElegantTheoryOfEverything
Arend wrote: Note that I don't consider gravity to be electromagnetic.
Arend wrote: However, in general terminology, it is correct that I consider gravity to be a form of electromagnetism, since that is the general term used to refer to these phenomena.
Airman. I'm not satisfied with his gravity answers which might include LaSage's push.

I'll leave it at that. Thanks again.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fixing Maxwell => An exceptionally elegant "Theory of Everything" Empty Re: Fixing Maxwell => An exceptionally elegant "Theory of Everything"

Post by LloydK Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:26 pm

Thanks much, Airman, for the comments. I'm a little slow getting back to this. I agree that Arend seems to do a rather professional job for the most part with his reasoning and providing sources etc. I guess I should ask him if he's read any of MM's work. Do you suggest any particular of MM's? I'll look and see if I can find some that Arend might especially appreciate. I guess MM's discussion of Maxwell's displacement current should be good, for one.

I have now posted a bunch of links to various MM papers for Arend's comments at
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&p=115523#p115523

LloydK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down