Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about Mathis field

3 posters

Go down

Questions about Mathis field Empty Questions about Mathis field

Post by Arborescence Mon May 30, 2016 8:30 am

In an article that I've read, Mathis wrote that his field would explain most paranormal stuff.

Could his B field be seen as something like Qi, Prana or orgone energy in other cultures?

What does he thinks about scalar waves from Tesla?

Does he believe in the possibility of building free energy devices?

Does Mathis read this posts and really answer them?

Thanks.
Arborescence
Arborescence

Back to top Go down

Questions about Mathis field Empty Re: Questions about Mathis field

Post by LongtimeAirman Mon May 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Arborescence! Hello and welcome! Nice meeting you.

Last question first.

Does Mathis read this posts and really answer them?
I would be extremely surprised if he did. I honestly can’t say he knows this site exists. I’m sure if you e-mailed him he would reply.

Miles has shown us a new reality by including the charge field - nobody is better at describing things than he is - but he cannot show us everything. There’s plenty to do. My friends and I have been studying Miles’ Charge Field ideas for years. We can help with the usual questions, that’s part of why we’re here. Discussions are appreciated.

In an article that I've read, Mathis wrote that his field would explain most paranormal stuff.
Ah, an un-usual question. Forgive me, I’ll need to use my imagination. I’ve said some of this somewhere.

I assume Miles hasn’t broached the paranormal because he’s still defining charge field, still over-turning the mainstream worldview. Nevertheless, volumes (or at least a whole new genre) can be written at this point.

From http://www.dictionary.com/browse/paranormal?s=t : Paranormal - of or relating to the claimed occurrence of an event or perception without scientific explanation, as psychokinesis, extrasensory perception, or other purportedly supernatural phenomena.

Mainstream science would have you think it knows everything that can be known. Paranormal’s been shot down so many times, etc. Mainstream science also does not accept the existence of the charge field, and all that that entails.

The charge field is mostly photons - spinning and moving about at the speed of light. All higher particles - such as electrons, neutrons and protons - are built up from photons. All particles constantly take in charge at their poles, and emit charge from their equators.  All matter is composed of charged particles, and all matter is constantly recycling charge. Miles says that the amount of charge present exceeds visible matter (electrons and protons) by 18 times. We are not alone and disconnected, we are moving through charge that moves through us.

The charge field thus expands reality beyond our previously understood material selves within the universe. If science included the charge field, it couldn’t dismiss the supernatural because reality itself must be recognized as supernatural.

I thought I saw a ghost once, of course mainstream theory falsifies it, but the charge field does not. Understanding charge as real spinning particles will, I believe, enable us to find many real new physical structures. If charge organizes matter, life in turn can organize charge. The charge field offers the possibility of physical evidence of real and tangible souls. Higher conscientiousness (gods, demons or ghosts (?)) may exist as real entities, as independent physical charge field structures.

Our solar system is not properly described by the gravitational dominance of the sun, but as a balance between charge and gravity. The moon can affect us as well as the sun. Massive currents (charge) flows between all bodies – each influencing the others. This is proof that there is a physical truth behind astrology.

Miles Expansion Gravity theory says that the Earth doubles its radius every 17 minutes. If our length metric is independent of scale and dependent on time, why couldn’t a new galaxy fit in my hand?

Could his B field be seen as something like Qi, Prana or orgone energy in other cultures?
I’m not familiar  with Qi, Prana or orgone energy, and ‘B field’ isn’t correct. We live in the balance between gravity and charge. Mainstream has never recognized any reality beyond itself. The charge field says we cannot perceive all of reality. Throughout time many have experienced greater awareness. We have no reason to doubt them.

What does he thinks about scalar waves from Tesla?
Scalar waves is fairly meaningless. There are no electromagnetic ‘waves’. Electromagnetism is caused by real, spinning photons. Photon forward velocity/momentum is the pre-electric component, and photon tangential spin is the source of the pre-magnetic component. Any current flow results from a net charge field displacement.

Does he believe in the possibility of building free energy devices?
I think so, with some clarification of course – there’s no such thing as an unlimited free energy ether. We are limited in how much energy is available. Photo-voltaic (PV) panels create ‘free energy’, they depend on photons from the sun.

Among many other things, Tesla recognized the great energy source of the earth and how to tap into it. I think Miles would agree.

Again, welcome.

Last edited by LongtimeAirman on Mon May 30, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed: new world order ;to: new reality by including the charge field)

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arborescence Mon May 30, 2016 4:43 pm

Interesting answer, thanks!

I've discovered Mathis since just a few days and I've read only a few articles and bought his books and started reading the Un-Unified field, but I am quite slow as I don't have a lot of free time lately and that english is not my native language (hence slowing a bit the process of understanding).

For now, what I've read is really interesting but I will need more time to really understand it and have a clearer hindsight. I don't have a really good understanding of mainstream physics by the way (and never really wanted as it always seemed pure insanity to me).
I'm really interested to explore Mathis' theories and trying to understand biology (biophysics, bioenergetics, consciousness, etc) more thanks to it.

The charge field says we cannot perceive all of reality.

So why can't we perceive all of reality according to that? I don't understand, as I've said I've not read a lot of Mathis texts yet.

In Buddhist and Hinduist texts, I think they say that there are different dimensions (and people having out of body experiences also say that). It seems close to what String Theory is saying too, but I think Mathis disagrees with these different dimension stuff?

Higher conscientiousness (gods, demons or ghosts (?)) may exist as real entities, as independent physical charge field structures.
Interesting. The question would be, why some people can see it (always) and why others can't (or just from times to times).

I think Mathis' could maybe explain how Rupert Sheldrake's morphogenetic field (morphic resonance) works?

Three last question:

- Why doesn't the charge field act in a noticable way (being eletrocuted for example) or why isn't the physical location or environment altering electromagnetic fields so that we could detect it?
- Are there engineers/people working in electronics or even physicists working on Mathis' ideas trying to create devices to use earth's charge field as energy or at least to detect and prove it (or other uses)?
- In theory, how could we use this energy?

Thanks again, I think I've found an interesting place Smile.
Arborescence
Arborescence

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman Mon May 30, 2016 8:05 pm

Airman said: The charge field says we cannot perceive all of reality.

So why can't we perceive all of reality according to that? I don't understand, as I've said I've not read a lot of Mathis texts yet.
I meant there’s a limit to how small we can see, yet most of the matter in the universe is smaller than that.

- Why doesn't the charge field act in a noticable way (being eletrocuted for example) or why haven't physicists detected it yet?
We see examples all the time, usually where we have accepted the mainstream explanation of things. Miles points to examples in almost all his papers. Mainstream science is a collection of good faith effort to explain how the universe works, most of which, unfortunately, is false. Mainstream was missing a vital component, the charge field.

- Are there engineers/people working in electronics or even physicists working on Mathis' ideas trying to create devices to use earth's charge field as energy or at least to detect and prove it (or other uses)?  
The energy imbalance has been noted; People will find a way to obtain modest amounts (as with PV panels) without the benefit of scientific theory.

Free energy is primarily sustainable and renewable. We will use it as we are using hydrocarbon based energy today, only, we might hope, less wastefully.

Technology is another subject.

As you may have already noticed, reading Miles will enable you to see through much of the insanity of mainstream theory.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn Tue May 31, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi Arborescence, welcome to our forum. I hope you find useful information to help your studies and we will try to answer any questions you may have or come up with.

I thought I would touch on some things you mentioned.

Arborescence wrote:In Buddhist and Hinduist texts, I think they say that there are different dimensions (and people having out of body experiences also say that). It seems close to what String Theory is saying too, but I think Mathis disagrees with these different dimension stuff?

Miles would disagree with the use of the term dimension here. To Miles, a dimension is a Physics dimension, not a Mathematical dimension. The difference is profound. The Mainstream, being mathematicians, always think the two are the same but they are not. A Physics dimension is a direction in space of which there can only be 3 and we label them X, Y and Z. They must be orthogonal to each other, which is why time is not a dimension, and why there can only be three. String Theory is a pointless digression into endless math. It is really a waste of the great minds that are working on it. They can't even agree on what all those dimensions mean or how they might be physically arranged so how are they building a theory on top of it? The truth is they are not but are building the dimensions from the math. The math always comes first and foremost to the mainstream and this is anathema to Miles way of thinking. Miles takes the physical first and then builds the math from that. He always tries to be mechanical and not drift away into concepts that have no physical grounding. The way Physics used to be.

Arborescence wrote:I think Mathis' could maybe explain how Rupert Sheldrake's morphogenetic field (morphic resonance) works?

Yes, Miles has at least one paper about Rupert Sheldrake and his Morphogenetic field (which Miles relates to the charge field) but he doesn't think much of the man himself.

Arborescence wrote:
Three last question:

- Why doesn't the charge field act in a noticeable way (being electrocuted for example) or why isn't the physical location or environment altering electromagnetic fields so that we could detect it?

I think this would be better stated in this way:

Why don't we notice the charge field acting the way it does?

Miles has copious amounts of papers showing the charge field at work in both mundane and esoteric ways. He regularly shows how the charge field is behind things that others have assumed were different things. If you study Miles work enough, you will come to see the charge field everywhere and you will start to notice how bad the mainstream theories really are. How un-grounded they are. How they name a lot of things but don't really tell you about them.

Arborescence wrote:

Miles has a few papers that detail some work he has done as a consultant for scientists and engineers. There is a really good paper about Magnetic Resonance Imaging where Miles recommends some ideas to a scientist and gets results.

Arborescence wrote:

We are using it right now. We use it all the time, we just don't recognize it for what it is. Sort of like how most people don't know what gravity is but they are still being held to the ground by it.

A more direct answer is that mainstream science is tapping into the charge field, more so every year (but they have to explain it with theories that don't know about the charge field). There has been a lot of study into using light for electronics components (transistors, diodes, etc) and this is a direct use of the charge field.

I hope that helps a bit but the real information is in Miles papers. I know there are a lot of them but it is worth the effort. There is a lot to understand and it all starts with Stacked Spins which we here at this forum are still trying to understand and enjoy arguing about. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. We will do our best to help you but we don't have all the answers either so as long as you have a healthy desire to learn and question and attempt to answer, then you will get along fine.

Regards,
Nevyn.
Nevyn
Nevyn
Admin

http://www.nevyns-lab.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down