Miles Mathis' Charge Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support for Miles' Neutron Model?

2 posters

Go down

Support for Miles' Neutron Model? Empty Support for Miles' Neutron Model?

Post by Lloyd Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:52 pm

OLIVER MANUEL POSSIBLY CONFIRMED ONE ASPECT OF MILES' NEUTRON MODEL
I had a discussion of Electric Sun models with three other guys on the TB forum ten years ago. I was rereading parts of the discussion recently. Michael Mozina had an electric Sun model that was similar to Oliver Manuel's iron Sun model, which included the idea that the Sun is powered by a small neutron star, composed of neutronium, i.e. neutrons. I asked why he thought neutronium exists. He said Oliver Manuel did an experiment with neutrons that suggested that they have a small charge. I guess that statement didn't catch my attention at that time, but it did upon rereading it. I realized that such a finding would probably tend to support Miles' neutron model, in which he calculated that neutrons would have a percentage of the charge of a proton. What did he find? Was it like 63%? That seems too high. Anyway, I think Michael Mozina still posts on the TB forum, so, if anyone is interested in discussing more with him, he might be easy enough to contact. He may still be in contact with Oliver Manuel.

Lloyd

Chromium6 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Support for Miles' Neutron Model? Empty Re: Support for Miles' Neutron Model?

Post by LongtimeAirman Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:10 pm

Ahoy Lloyd, It was fun while it lasted, but I haven’t looked at TB in years. I don't miss it.

For discussion’s sake, as I understand it, the neutron is a charged particle slightly larger than a proton. It is shaped such that its axial spin manages to recapture most all the equatorial photons it might otherwise have emited. Neutrons can pass 0.68 the straight through charge a proton channels.

How would you define Miles’ neutron model? How does a theory of the sun being powered by a small internal neutron star pertain to Miles’ ‘neutron model’? Or the charge field for that matter?

On the other hand, if the sun follows stacked spin rules, I would definitely expect a great deal of internal structure and motions, including spherical voids in which nested lower-level spins gyrate and define their own spherical like ‘objects’ that one might call a ‘neutron star’.

Recall Nevyn’s stacked spin model, I miss it, my favorite.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

Chromium6 likes this post

Back to top Go down